• Diedrich Supporter 50

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
III CC III
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm finally reaching the last legs of G9. Felt a little weird to get the dragon horn on two of the characters before even beating Crumena on them, but hopefully that bridge will be burned.
TtheHero
III CC III
User Image

I'm finally reaching the last legs of G9. Felt a little weird to get the dragon horn on two of the characters before even beating Crumena on them, but hopefully that bridge will be burned.
User Image

Haha. That's awesome. I don't doubt that at all.

Empyrean Spirit

Happy New Year, Hero.
I hope you have much success and fortune this year.~

How are you? Any new adventures or noteworthy treasures?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
pirate_blue
Happy New Year, Hero.
I hope you have much success and fortune this year.~

How are you? Any new adventures or noteworthy treasures?

Happy New Year!

I'm fine, thanks. Well, a little worried about my mom. She's been in pain for a while, and I hate seeing her sad at times. But I'm sure it'll come to pass.

And new adventures? not at this point in time. But right now I'm getting to the real gravy of the story arc I'm revising. Current chapter: four members of the team slept in and missed out on missions, but they soon get an adventure of their own then they visit a town covered in spiderwebs!

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Empyrean Spirit

TtheHero
Happy New Year!

I'm fine, thanks. Well, a little worried about my mom. She's been in pain for a while, and I hate seeing her sad at times. But I'm sure it'll come to pass.

And new adventures? not at this point in time. But right now I'm getting to the real gravy of the story arc I'm revising. Current chapter: four members of the team slept in and missed out on missions, but they soon get an adventure of their own then they visit a town covered in spiderwebs!

What sort of pain, if you don't mind me inquiring? I'm sorry to hear that she's not well, I hope too that it comes to pass and she regains her health.

Oh goodness, this sounds like a most horrific discovery. Were I to find a town covered in spiderwebs, I would certainly spin on my heel and vacate as quickly as possible.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
pirate_blue
TtheHero
Happy New Year!

What sort of pain, if you don't mind me inquiring? I'm sorry to hear that she's not well, I hope too that it comes to pass and she regains her health.

Oh goodness, this sounds like a most horrific discovery. Were I to find a town covered in spiderwebs, I would certainly spin on my heel and vacate as quickly as possible.

Gas pain, in her side and lower back.

Yeah, they were pretty freaked out about it at first. The adventure focuses on these four:
User Image User Image User Image User Image
Sofia most of all had hoped none of the stuff would get in her hair!

This chapter did give me a chance to come up with three insect-like monsters. Someday I want to get around to drawing the critters the game encounters.

Empyrean Spirit

I don't blame her. T____T

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50