• Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Awesome characters! I was thinking of doing the same thing since I wanted to ask are all those characters in Quest # 1 in the same story? Also does drawing style matter?
Stretchyfan
User Image

Answering on behalf of T, but he will be able to fill you in better when he gets online. (Hope you don't mind, T! xD)

They are all in the same story, yes. ^^
And no, style doesn't matter as long as you try your hardest~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Heh, thanks, friend.

It's just as she says; I appreciate any style; as long as you're willing to go to the trouble, I'll be most grateful.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Thanks CC!
For T I wanted to ask what is the story for your characters in Quest #1 if you can tell me?
For Quest # 3 I might consider drawing Lena's second costume but I am not sure what her sandals look like.

For the last question I might try the extra quest as well I just wanted to know if you have any references of the hair and outfit if you have any in mind for Mimi?

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Stretchyfan
Thanks CC!
For T I wanted to ask what is the story for your characters in Quest #1 if you can tell me?
For Quest # 3 I might consider drawing Lena's second costume but I am not sure what her sandals look like.

For the last question I might try the extra quest as well I just wanted to know if you have any references of the hair and outfit if you have any in mind for Mimi?

There are 4 story arcs in the series, the third of which being non-canon to the storyline, as it involves several Capcom characters. A bit of an experiment, that one.

Basically, the first story arc in their adventures entails them traveling around in the search of nine special gems that house powerful elemental magic. You'll see the first 8 characters wearing them. They have to get them before a criminal organization can. Everyone from T to Cotton are involved in that arc, plus two more that haven't been drawn yet. Paula and Bolt start off as 'characters of the day' in a few chapters.

The characters, from Harold to Lena, appear in the 4th story arc, where the group decided to take on an 'adventurers for hire' angle (Nadia appears in the 2nd arc before them, but her background is touched upon more in the 4th arc). As it turns out those characters first chronological appearance is during T's early adventures, when he and they were younger. Lena was initially an antagonist at that time.

As for the sandals in Quest 3, they resemble those blocky geta sandals, but as said, made of metal.

And as for Mimi, no references set in stone at the moment. I'm hoping that by acquiring conceptual art of her, I can then use those to help finalize a design.
User Image

Not a problem, T. xD

Stretchyfan //
Welcome~ c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TtheHero
Stretchyfan
Thanks CC!

There are 4 story arcs in the series, the third of which being non-canon to the storyline, as it involves several Capcom characters. A bit of an experiment, that one.

Basically, the first story arc in their adventures entails them traveling around in the search of nine special gems that house powerful elemental magic. You'll see the first 8 characters wearing them. They have to get them before a criminal organization can. Everyone from T to Cotton are involved in that arc, plus two more that haven't been drawn yet. Paula and Bolt start off as 'characters of the day' in a few chapters.

The characters, from Harold to Lena, appear in the 4th story arc, where the group decided to take on an 'adventurers for hire' angle (Nadia appears in the 2nd arc before them, but her background is touched upon more in the 4th arc). As it turns out those characters first chronological appearance is during T's early adventures, when he and they were younger. Lena was initially an antagonist at that time.

As for the sandals in Quest 3, they resemble those blocky geta sandals, but as said, made of metal.

And as for Mimi, no references set in stone at the moment. I'm hoping that by acquiring conceptual art of her, I can then use those to help finalize a design.

Is it possible that I can read this story since this is awesome sounding! I was thinking of making a story with numerous characters but I have no idea how to go along with it do you have any suggestions and is it alright for me to use references and ideas when creating characters from different sources?

So basically for Quest 3 if I were to draw the sandals I would just make them gray versions of those wooden sandals?

Well for Mimi you said that the outfit was based on a pirate and maybe bellydancer design? Could you expand on what interests you from both the pirate and bellydancer ideas?
Thanks again CC! ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces