<3 </3

Visitors since 10/21/08

gold 8D 0.47938144329897 47.9% [ 93 ]
ZOM...BBQ SAUCE 0.52061855670103 52.1% [ 101 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 193 194 195 > >> >>> »|

User Image

We're closed. Sorry guys.

Hello and welcome to Hack Freebies =D where people are free to prance around the cyber-thread and talk about fruits, life, interests, unicorns, harry potter, and anything that comes to mind. We like to draw the avatars that interest us and give us inspiration. Please know that we're not robot-people who can spew out art at 3.14 pieces per millisecond. Experimenting is something that we like to do ;D.

exclaim please ignore the number of posts, we are on the alert for new avatars that may inspire us to draw 8D.

Make sure to check the first post for updates and contests.

NEWSFLASH:

HIATUS (permanent)

Sopikachu's Activity
: Ended. Didn't draw as many people as I would have liked. Pics can be found in the ART section :3!

€ 11/1 HALLOWEEN IS HACKED

€ All art will be given out within a week. If you don't get it, kick us in the butt razz

€ Event is over.

€ Art that still needs to be given out:
colored chibi; madison de point du lac (shiko),
headshot; rootbeer junkie (shiko)
kaitou kunoichi (shiko; from other thread)

intro ⇨ rules ⇨art ⇨ artists ⇨ featured artist ⇨ freebies ⇨ white&black ⇨ links

Much thanks to my friend Emily (zektbach), for the layout. <3

User Image

User Image

We really do mean it. Listen.
€ Please do NOT pm us for free art, no begging
No hit&runs Actually, the thing is this. We're mostly looking at the avatars, but if you're active you might get drawn too. So post once, twice, continously. hit&run avatars will be only seen a few times, so the chances that we will see you will decrease--that is why that is discouraged 8D.
€ No manipulation of our artwork (just ask us if you want to)!
Current avatars ONLY
€ You may be drawn more than once wink , but we try to be fair.

⇨ intro ⇨ rules ⇨art ⇨ artists ⇨ featured artist ⇨ freebies ⇨ white&black ⇨ links

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

!!save & upload to your own server please!!

Shiko`
1. rootbeerjunkie*
etc...

SoPikachu
1. pomegranate love
2. Clavietika Tres Ojos
3. genropanda*
4. cutelikealways*
5. Clavietika Tres Ojos*
6. madison de point du lac*
7. madison de point du lac*
8. Kashikun Reborn
9. Freya_Mitsumi
10. Crazyjunebaby
etc...

*Contest winners

[align=center][IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/ascule/retaewg/drawmesign.png[/IMG]
[color=#45c07f][size=24][b]PLEASE READ THIS![/b][/color][/size]

Gaia Name:
Reference: (notice! This form is only a guideline for the artists. Usually we will just draw your current avi).
Comments/suggestions:[/color][/size][/align]

⇨ intro ⇨ rules ⇨ art ⇨ artists ⇨ featured artist ⇨ freebies ⇨ white&black ⇨ links

User Image

User Image

Shiko`
Name: 0101Stephanie00100001
Likes to draw: Males01010001Females111HOMO SAPIENS0100110
Dislikes drawing: 001010101Not much00Animals?
Description01: ERROR 102. PROGRAMME UNIDENTIFIED.

SoPikachu
Name: 111Dianna01
Likes drawing: cute people, creative avatars, simple avatars
Dislikes drawing: complete furries (tail and ears are okay), mecha
Description: I am writing here to avoid studying for my biology exam, something that I seem to know very few details about. I like to eat food, especially desserts. Cakes and cupcakes and sweets are something that I crave daily, it seems (my poor arteries are getting clogged up as I write). I'm pretty neutral and chill and, hopefully, I tend to be a nice person :'D. Sometimes I might seem a bit eccentric on one of my off days. Some people call me a bit oodley in the head because I tend to forget things and not follow the social norm. If you happen to draw my avatar, DRAW ME WITH EDWARD (HEHEE, the twilight guy), or any one of the cullens, that would be much appreciated!
deviantart

⇨ intro ⇨ rules ⇨art ⇨ artists ⇨ featured artist ⇨ freebies ⇨ white&black ⇨ links

User Image

Featured Artists are only temporary! They add to the overall coolness of the thread by giving out their own art. Shiko` and Sopikachu will recruit these people to draw for you 8D.

FEATURED ARTISTS: Cyano Ciel
Cyano combines her art and her speed creating a super speedy art style that is uber-coolio.

1. xBroken_Butterflyx

User Image

Once in a while Shiko` and Sopikachu will draw a freebie that anyone can use! This might include anime, CUTE objects, or just plain random blobbios. (aka free premades)

wahmbulance One rule: Use your own server (aka link). Do not direct link pleasee : D

SLIME: made by sopikachu. disclaimer; slimes are property of maplestory, I just drew it for fun.
User Image

User Image

GOOD GUYS:
Cyano Ciel; She's such a coolio person, what can I say?

Thread Constants
will be added later, woops sorry!

BAD GUYS:
none. We're pretty chill, so you'd have to really piss us off to get here ]:< Let's keep it this way.

User Image

PM this avatar if you would like to become affiliates! Make sure it is the standard sizes (like below).

User Image

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/00-1-h-a-c-k-1001-grand-opening/t.44428647_1/][IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/ascule/retaewg/small.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/00-1-h-a-c-k-1001-grand-opening/t.44428647_1/][IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/ascule/retaewg/big.gif[/IMG][/url]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Affiliates

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

You know you're addicted Hack Freebies when...
you start referring to yourself as a hacker
someone says 'hack' and you are immediately reminded of this thread (;
you own underwear with the word 'hack' spread across it
instead of spending time with your friends, you tend to be inexplicably drawn to this thread instead

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff