CLOSED

Go away~

*lurks* 0.42 42.0% [ 21 ]
*creeps* 0.1 10.0% [ 5 ]
*stalks* 0.14 14.0% [ 7 ]
*kills* 0.34 34.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 274 275 276 > >> >>> »|

DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS, OTHER PROJECTS, AND REAL LIFE EXCITEMENT, JINPS AND I WILL NO LONGER BE WORKING IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE VISIT OUR AFFILIATES, THEY ALSO OFFER FREE ART -AND- THEY ARE WONDERFUL! heart

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
User Image
{ 8 . S I M P L E . R U L E S }
    .01. Follow Gaia TOS
    .02. Be NICE and DRAMA-FREE
    .03. Respect the artists. Art requires patience, time, and effort so please be thankful for your free art.
    .04. Stay and talk to each other.
    .05. Don't request art/items and leave. Your request(s) will be ignored.
    .06. Fill out forms completely & correctly for arts and items.
    .07. Come back to get your art on the front page.
    .08. Don't steal any images on this thread unless they were drawn for you. This includes saving them onto your harddrive or websites

{ F . A . Q . S }
        ✖HOW DO I GET DRAWINGS?✖
        Fill out the ART FORM ONCE, follow the rules, and participate in the events and contests for guaranteed spots.
        ✖I'M STILL NOT GETTING ANY ART?✖
        Sometimes we get busy or we don't feel inspired by your avi. Stick around because everyone who do so is guaranteed art
        ✖HOW OFTEN CAN I REQUEST AND GET ART?✖
        You can request once until have gotten your art. Then feel free to request more. Unlimited art for you if we like you wink
        ✖HOW DO I GET ITEMS?✖
        Fill out the ITEMS FORM ONCE, follow the rules, and show us that you deserve it.
        ✖HOW DO YOU PICK WINNERS?✖
        Based on their intentions, and sometimes by a drawing if we can't decide.
        ✖CAN YOU WIN MORE THAN ONCE?✖
        Yes. But you cannot win more than 3 times, and they cannot be consecutive wins.
        ✖ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOU DON'T GET ANY GOLD?✖
        Yep, we are non-profit all the way. If you tip/donate, we give it right back to the community via contests, giveaways, and etc.
        ✖WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?✖
        To show that the experience and friends you make on this thread will be far more valuable than any gold anyone can give us.
        ✖I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?✖
        Post in this thread and I will answer as best I can.

User Image
User Image
{ B I O }
Drawing Style: Chibi/anime. Art varies from sketches/linearts/colored. I'm not very good at drawing males, so they will most likely be chibi unless I'm feeling experimental (then I don't know how it will turn out). If you have cluttered avatars, I'll most likely take off a few items.
Drawing Time: 3-10 drawings a week, depending on my free time and mood. If you spend more time in this thread, I will spend more time drawing you, deal?
Will/Won't Do's: Won't do anything against Gaia TOS, couples, and certain glasses.
Why I Draw: To escape!
Art Trade Slots: {OPEN} PM me please

xxxxxxxxxxx{ S A M P L E S }
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
{ B I O }
Drawing Style: Manga, sketches, varied. DRAWINGS WILL VARY DRAMATICALLY FROM SAMPLES
Drawing Time: Anywhere between 1-3 drawings a week.
Will/Won't Do's: Will attempt to draw anything and everything.
Why I Draw: For practice!
Art Trade Slots: {OPEN}

xxxxxxxxxxx{ S A M P L E S }
User Image User Image User Image

User Image
User Image
Art Request Form
[align=center][size=18][b][color=#911146]+::+ART REQUEST+::+[/size][/align][/b]
[align=left][color=#911146][b]♥Name:[/b] (username)
[b]♥Requesting Art of:[/b] (avi, OC, etc)
[b]♥Picture Reference:[/b] (Tektek link or other working link or pic)
[b]♥Artist(s) Preference:[/b] (put NA if you don't care)
[b]♥Did you read the rules?[/b]
[b]♥Will you tip/donate?[/b]
[b]♥Will you come back to pick up your art?[/b]
[/color][/align]

Items Request Form
[align=center][size=18][b][color=#88a825]+::+ITEMS REQUEST+::+[/size][/align][/b]
[align=left][color=#88a825][b]♥Name:[/b] (username)
[b]♥First Choice Item:[/b] (okay to put amount of gold)
[b]♥Second Choice Item:[/b] (okay to put amount of gold)
[b]♥Third Choice Item:[/b] (okay to put amount of gold)
[b]♥Did you read the rules?[/b]
[b]♥What's the most useless Gaia item?[/b]
[/color][/align]

User Image
User Image
{ D O N A T I O N . J A R }
    Current Tip Jar: 5000 G
    Current Donated Items: Year of the Rabbit, Angelic Mood Bubble, 440 Tokens, Aquarium Goldfish, Aquarium Space Robot

{ P A S T . W I N N E R S }

December 2008: - J O Y Z - 35,000 G given
    December 2008: - X-Gwen - 7,055 G given
    November 2008: - p h u c k_p h e s t - 20,000G given
    November 2008: Usagi-Kins8 - 10,000G given
    October 2008: iCadoozles - 17,921G given
    October 2008: Neon Dinosaurs X3 - Deadly Mood Bubble given

User Image
User ImageUser Image
{ W H I T E . L I S T }
{{REGULARS}}
iCadoozles✖RebornUsagi821✖xWoNxToNx✖yano65✖p h u c k_p h e s t✖

{{TIPPERS & DONATORS}}
iCadoozlesCUTE SWEETCAKESRyuichiX3My Name Is Tara x3keisaranitidusThe Penccoon BanditUsagi-Kins8iCadoozlesthebitterlimeMagnus of Fireahlehxgwen0132J O Y Z

{ B L A C K . L I S T }

User Image
User Image
{ L I N K S . I N }

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.43597837][img]http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/ayakaro/deviants/shop/button02.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.43597837][img]http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd322/ayakaro/deviants/shop/button04.gif[/img][/url]

{ L I N K S . O U T }
    Links to other great artists' FREE art! If I forgot yours, please post a link in this thread.

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

User Image
User Image

{ G I F T . A R T S }
We love gift arts! Draw our current avis or one of the followings! We'd love to see what creative drawings you come up with!

User Image User Image User Image User Image

{ A R T . T R A D E S }
Our Gift Arts & Trades Folder

User Image
User Image
{ C O N T E S T . R U L E S . }
    .01.You can enter as many contests as you want and as often as you want.
    .02.The winner cannot win twice in a row in the same type of contest.
    .03.Winners must acknowledge their victory within 48 hours or it will be voided.
    .04.Winners for page post contests cannot be hit and runners or a bump post.
    .05.Winners for art contests must be original art and have followed all Gaia TOS.

{ P O S T . C O N T E S T . }
    First person to post on the following pages wins a slot from an artist of their choice!
    PAGE 231 WINNER: xWoNxToNx
    PAGE 240 WINNER: Aya
    PAGE 248 WINNER: Coconut Jelly

User Image
User Image
{ F I N I S H E D }
Can't find your art? Click here for our finished drawings.

Most recent five will be displayed below:

Magnus of Fire
gwen0132
ahlehx
Suki Camichi
melting_snowflake14

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers