User Image

Space Bear

PTER0
Flo Fancy

omgg, here u go
i hope its okay i added a background... emotion_facepalm
if you want the picture without the background juss ask 3nodding
User Image

Ahh~! It's precious of course it's okay! Aww, I love their expressions and how he's totally going for a boob grab.

Cyre's owner loves it too! Thank you so much <33 I'm working on yours still, but I'm so slow today haha.

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy

omgg, here u go
User Image

Ahh~! It's precious of course it's okay! Aww, I love their expressions and how he's totally going for a boob grab.

Cyre's owner loves it too! Thank you so much <33 I'm working on yours still, but I'm so slow today haha.

I'm so happy! Yeah when I started drawing the hand I was like "totally looks like he's gunna grab her boob" xD and I left it.
Don't even worry, take your time. I was just super excited to do it > w>
I hope I got their features well enough * 0*

Space Bear

PTER0
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy

omgg, here u go
User Image

I'm so happy! Yeah when I started drawing the hand I was like "totally looks like he's gunna grab her boob" xD and I left it.

Hahaha I told him you had the same idea about the boob grab and now we're laughing.
You did they look super fab <333 We love how you made his hat look old and shitty, because I never explicitly said the hat was, but it totally is in our story. He was amused by that. Other than from me he's never gotten art of his character before so. <3

Do you think I could get a version without the background as well for collage and reference sheet making purposes? (If that's okay, because I like them both. We already decided on the in-world location for the background c: )

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy

omgg, here u go
User Image

Hahaha I told him you had the same idea about the boob grab and now we're laughing.
You did they look super fab <333 We love how you made his hat look old and shitty, because I never explicitly said the hat was, but it totally is in our story. He was amused by that. Other than from me he's never gotten art of his character before so. <3

Do you think I could get a version without the background as well for collage and reference sheet making purposes? (If that's okay, because I like them both. We already decided on the in-world location for the background c: )

I live in the desert so I made that background by memory xD yeah I'm not at home tonight but I'll send the without a background one tomorrow if that's okay? (I'm on mobile)
I'm glad he likes him ; w; I had a lot of fun trying to make him look a little more manly (most of my cartoons before looked about the same) but I think I did alright for a first try xD

Space Bear

PTER0
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy

omgg, here u go
User Image

I live in the desert so I made that background by memory xD yeah I'm not at home tonight but I'll send the without a background one tomorrow if that's okay? (I'm on mobile)
I'm glad he likes him ; w; I had a lot of fun trying to make him look a little more manly (most of my cartoons before looked about the same) but I think I did alright for a first try xD

Awe ye that's totally cool no worries friend! I'm not in a major hurry or anything.
And oh that's awesome which desert? :O And yeah I think you did a great job making him manly! Especially for a first try.

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flo Fancy

I live in Utah, close to Vegas lol. this kind of desert lol. > w<

Space Bear

PTER0
Flo Fancy

AW YE that place is so freaking pretty ugh.
Now I wish it was warm here :c and desert.

Space Bear

Space Bear

PTER0
]

Still working! c:

User Image

Space Bear

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Flo Fancy
PTER0
Flo Fancy

AW YE that place is so freaking pretty ugh.
Now I wish it was warm here :c and desert.

omg here sorry it took so long xD
this desert is pretty but o see it everyday tho > o>
User Image
also, that wip is awesome O:<

Space Bear

PTER0

I finished!
I hope you like it.

User Image

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100