Welcome to Gaia! ::

Space Bear

stoller
oooh no they are so cute.

OH NO INDEED.

And thank you <3

Soldato J's Husband

Flo Fancy

do female humans not get that braid like nelves and belves do?? if they don't they really should add it

are you on mg?

Space Bear

stoller
Flo Fancy

do female humans not get that braid like nelves and belves do?? if they don't they really should add it

are you on mg?

No they don't sadly. I'd love to have one for Aspen, tho. :c I don't know why there isn't a braid option, I'm mean it's a pretty standard hair style.

And I am!

Soldato J's Husband

Flo Fancy

that is... so weird. almost every race has a braid hairstyle, but not humans?

cool!! i have a few ally alts on there but i'm primarily horde on wra.

Space Bear

stoller
Flo Fancy

that is... so weird. almost every race has a braid hairstyle, but not humans?

cool!! i have a few ally alts on there but i'm primarily horde on wra.

Oh ye? Which guilds or are you flying solo?
I used to be on wra horde! I just.. sort of switched back to ally for some reason. Been working on a forsaken rogue on MG tho. c: Forsaken are my favs haha.

What races are your toons?

Soldato J's Husband

Flo Fancy

flyin solo for now, haven't had the courage to app for a guild... ic interviews intimidate me so bad, and i'm not a raider either, i can barely lfr haha.

i flip flop between horde and alliance, i started off horde and am horde in my heart but i find the alliance storylines to be more engaging, personally. that and i think varian is kind of a babe and anduin/wrathion is cute.

i wish wrathion was going to be in WoD more, you can't just drop a bomb like that in war crimes and then not follow up on it for two years

i have SO many characters, but my horde main is a tauren and my alliance main is a worgen. tauren, trolls and goblins are my favorite races. i have a forsaken dk though, poor dude died twice.

Dapper Dabbler

5,625 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Bump for you while I peruse this thread again! Good luck getting more art; I'm gonna be busy the next few days but I'm going to work on something for you.~

Space Bear

stoller

Yeah but Blizzard has a wonderful habit of plopping down plotlines, then leaving them to die entirely. Like, Sylvannas has been running around being evil as hell for two whole expansions now unchecked.

Gobbos are so stinking cute. I wish I could stand going through the starting zone and getting into RPing them or I would so fast. Also YOLT instead of YOLO. lol.

Own x Yourself
Bump for you while I peruse this thread again! Good luck getting more art; I'm gonna be busy the next few days but I'm going to work on something for you.~

Thank you and awwww! Aw <333 I'm super excited to see it!

Space Bear

Space Bear

Soldato J's Husband

Flo Fancy

i have literally never met a person who actually liked the goblin starter zone. it is possibly the worst zone in the whole game. worse than vashj'ir.

somehow i managed to level about 5-6 goblins through it.... but either race changed them later or deleted them. i'm sorry, goblins, you're one of my top fave but i'm really, really bad at playing such tiny characters. they get so lost on my screen.

also after doodling my worgen i am once again in woe that worgen human forms can't have gray hair? why??

Space Bear

stoller
Flo Fancy

i have literally never met a person who actually liked the goblin starter zone. it is possibly the worst zone in the whole game. worse than vashj'ir.

somehow i managed to level about 5-6 goblins through it.... but either race changed them later or deleted them. i'm sorry, goblins, you're one of my top fave but i'm really, really bad at playing such tiny characters. they get so lost on my screen.

also after doodling my worgen i am once again in woe that worgen human forms can't have gray hair? why??

There are so many design choices I don't understand in WoW like.. Why can't worgen human forms have all the same options as the uncursed humans? They weren't walled up in Gilneas for THAT long to where they'd have a lack of genetic variety.

Space Bear

Space Bear

Space Bear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out