Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you want to be at the Award Ceremony, what time window works best for you?

Mondays, 5-8 EST 0.12389380530973 12.4% [ 14 ]
Mondays, 8-11 EST 0.053097345132743 5.3% [ 6 ]
Fridays, 5-8 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Fridays, 8-11 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Saturdays, 1-6 EST 0.097345132743363 9.7% [ 11 ]
Saturdays, 6-11 EST 0.24778761061947 24.8% [ 28 ]
Sundays, 1-6 EST 0.053097345132743 5.3% [ 6 ]
Sundays, 6-11 EST 0.070796460176991 7.1% [ 8 ]
Other Weeknight, 5-8 EST 0.079646017699115 8.0% [ 9 ]
Other Weeknight, 8-11 EST 0.079646017699115 8.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]

Eight's Bae

Wrathful Demigod

User Image

~:Oh, I'm in love!
My fingers keep on clicking to the beating of my heart.

My heart is beating like a jungle drum!
-------------------------------------------------------

Bree~
Bee here to support you!
Good luck Bby. <3

-------------------------------------------------------
A-dunk a dun a-dunka dun dunk dunk!

~:Oh, it's cause of you!
My world is in a crazy, hazey hue!

Dapper Codger

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I really love Goshujin's Camden pic! Being a gamer, it really reminds of some official art I might see for one. Jodie's *figure* is great User Image

Top Awards

Best Group: 2 Million + August 2004 Letter

Helmi

User Image

When I saw the WIP for this piece, it was exciting. When I saw the final entry, it completely blew me out of the water. Every single one of the characters is exactly as described. The face shapes, the dispositions and expressions, and even the outfits are perfect. They are put together in an amazing way, too! Helmi did a wonderful job making this group picture fun and interesting. It sure makes me want to read the story...and I'm the one writing it! Congratulations Helmi, for putting together an amazing group piece!

Best Traditional Media: 2 Million + March 2005

Captain Covetous Longing

User Image

This is colored pencil! Yeah, I know, right? Completely awesome. I also love the style here...Kim and Lex look perfect! This is very characteristic of those two. Coloring and blending this smooth is very hard to achieve with colored pencil. I'm very, very impressed by Captain Covetous Longing's skills, and I definitely think this award is well-deserved!

Best CG: 2 Million + March 2005

withdrawn

Unbeatable Phantom

Congrats to the style winners!!!! All gorgeous entries and very fitting for the awards!!!

And congrats to the media winners! Simply gorgeous stuff!!!! They are all completely and totally mindblowing, I can only imagine what the top 3 will be based on these winners!!! biggrin
wow, the styles pieces are amazing <3

So...I guess you guys probably want to know who the top three prize winner are, hmm?

Do you think the ceremony has gone on long enough for tonight, though? Maybe we should call it a night and wait til tomorrow to announce the rest...
oh yay! i placed! Thanks so much song! And congrats to GG for the studly eye candy of Camden...
GP's colors in her entry make the color-theory-manic lover in me far too happy.

Eloquent Explorer

User Image

I need to leave in 20 minutes! don't dilly-dally!

Snuggly Blob

Songjewel

So...I guess you guys probably want to know who the top three prize winner are, hmm?

Do you think the ceremony has gone on long enough for tonight, though? Maybe we should call it a night and wait til tomorrow to announce the rest...
There will probably be a riot if you do wait. rofl

StudliWanXII's Princess

Shy Unicorn

Songjewel

Well, we could..... but it's already morning here! Considering that it only makes sense we keep going!

it doesn't really make sense but let's just go with that anyways lol
Songjewel

That's such torture.
it'd make me very sad.
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the recognition! I am so honored! SQUEEEEEEEE! whee

Dapper Codger

2,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Songjewel

xd

I think I'd have a heart attack! I'm wondering who won what so bad dramallama

I'm very honored to have gotten top group smile

OOOOH, OK...I guess I should tell you guys now, then, hmm??? xd

Fine, fine, fine...here we go!

3rd Place:
User Image
Angel Miniwings

Brexx

User Image

I could go on all day about the details of this piece. This is a breathtaking large-scale shot from the Inner City toward the Outer City. It does an amazing job capturing the sheer expanse of the city; it goes on and on even past the horizon. Meanwhile, in the foreground Lex is standing alone on a rooftop, taking a break. She's probably just finished her last mission for the day, and has gone up to watch the setting sun. Her optimistic gaze up at the shooting star gives the whole thing a warm, hopeful glow. This piece embodies the mood of my story. Brexx, congratulations on winning 3rd place overall, and thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff