Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200

I would like to become a Contestant!
Art Samples: I will upload my samples this evening, after I can dig them out of storage, take images, and upload them to my computer! smile
I, Zariqueen, understand that am responsible for the points taken off due to late submissions. As a contestant, it is also my duty to respect the judges and other contestants. failure to comply will result in termination of my application.

I would like to become a Judge!
Art Samples: My dA
Any Art Shops: Art Shop~
I, x-iBunny, understand that I am responsible for the judging of the contestants based on the guidelines and not by popularity. As a judge, it is also my duty to respect the contestants and the other judges. Failure to comply will result in the termination of my application.
x-iBunny

I, x-iBunny, understand that I am responsible for the judging of the contestants based on the guidelines and not by popularity. As a judge, it is also my duty to respect the contestants and the other judges. Failure to comply will result in the termination of my application.

sorry im not a pro artist.. i love art and enjoy it very much. i woudnt mind being a judge. maybe if i could get some more info~

Fashionable Conventioneer

7,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aged Noob

9,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Is pageant miss spelled on purpose?

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Madame Vita
Is pageant miss spelled on purpose?

Wow, how come I have missed that. Thanks!

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
zariqueen

Art Samples: I will upload my samples this evening, after I can dig them out of storage, take images, and upload them to my computer! smile
I, Zariqueen, understand that am responsible for the points taken off due to late submissions. As a contestant, it is also my duty to respect the judges and other contestants. failure to comply will result in termination of my application.

Accepted and added. Please finish the transaction with Miss Art 2011!

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
x-iBunny

Accepted and added. Please send a friend request to Miss Art 2011 and Kanari Moon-sun!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*siiiigh* In regards to my previous application as an artist...

... I cannot find my works. Seems I packed them away not in the apartment, but the storage facility, which I cannot access until the weekend.

I must therefor withdraw my application, sadly. crying

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
zariqueen

... I cannot find my works. Seems I packed them away not in the apartment, but the storage facility, which I cannot access until the weekend.

I can still hold on to the application

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kanari Moon-sun
zariqueen

I can still hold on to the application

You can?! That would be very nice! I'm going to make an effort to search for my works this weekend, then. I hope I can get to them/find them. I'll keep you updated. Thank You! 3nodding heart
Kanari Moon-sun

I appreciate you considering me for this position as a judge. Even though I know its early yet, and not many applications have been submitted. Im sorry to say that i would like to withdraw, or hold/have it pending/ whatever(if possible), my application due to family matters and school in real. Im not sure when it will all be over or when I'll be able to get back.

Art Samples: Here
(There's nothing much since I don't usually upload my art.. But I'll populate them soon xd )

I, Pang_the_Third, understand that am responsible for the points taken off due to late submissions. As a contestant, it is also my duty to respect the judges and other contestants. failure to comply will result in termination of my application.

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
x-iBunny
Kanari Moon-sun

I appreciate you considering me for this position as a judge. Even though I know its early yet, and not many applications have been submitted. Im sorry to say that i would like to withdraw, or hold/have it pending/ whatever(if possible), my application due to family matters and school in real. Im not sure when it will all be over or when I'll be able to get back.

Okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces