Any ideas yet? It's a few weeks away now. xp
yea, that's nice ... i'll think about it

not yet - gotta see what i can find to work with

Okay. emo

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

Okay. emo
sorry emotion_hug

Felis Hircus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)

Ruaawr! I'm back for more action. pirate

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus
hmm ... could be fun, eh?

Felis Hircus generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 692!

krenaes
Felis Hircus
hmm ... could be fun, eh?

too bad this place doesn't have a meebo no more. wink

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

lol - so i'm not alone in missin meebo?
krenaes
Felis Hircus

lol - so i'm not alone in missin meebo?

Everyone misses it, babes. Gaia's the only one who seems to think it's unimportant.

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

Everyone misses it, babes. Gaia's the only one who seems to think it's unimportant.
um - gaia didn't have anything to do with its removal ... it was a google ap (add-on, w/e) & google decided it would be scrapped. all sites that used it had no choice but to remove its coding

sad that it had to be that way - regardless of how/why
krenaes
Felis Hircus

um - gaia didn't have anything to do with its removal ... it was a google ap (add-on, w/e) & google decided it would be scrapped. all sites that used it had no choice but to remove its coding

sad that it had to be that way - regardless of how/why

True. But Gaia had found replacements, but refuses to implement them as they aren't "top priority" or "they cant make back the money that they put into them" or "that not everyone uses them".

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

True. But Gaia had found replacements, but refuses to implement them as they aren't "top priority" or "they cant make back the money that they put into them" or "that not everyone uses them".
hmph - i had no idea that they'd found & refused replacements emotion_donotwant
krenaes
Felis Hircus

hmph - i had no idea that they'd found & refused replacements emotion_donotwant

This was told ages ago. Back when ATAs still happened. xp

This is why I discourage people from spending money here since this site is all about the money now and nothing else and free social features are actual viewed as distractions from all the pay to use features and hence neglected or shut down.

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

This is why I discourage people from spending money here since this site is all about the money now and nothing else and free social features are actual viewed as distractions from all the pay to use features and hence neglected or shut down.
oh? i kept hearing that a replacement that would work on this site was still being searched for
hmm - yea, who cares that it costs $ to run a site & have all these add-ons & that they were millions in the red ... give everything free to all wink [/exaggeration]
krenaes
Felis Hircus

oh? i kept hearing that a replacement that would work on this site was still being searched for
hmm - yea, who cares that it costs $ to run a site & have all these add-ons & that they were millions in the red ... give everything free to all wink [/exaggeration]

It's too bad that people think that the pixels that took one artist an afternoon to create are worth ~25$. The point of it costing that much is so that it more than satisfactorily covers the cost of all the free features which are what provide value to the users of the site. It's funny how even the lowest of sites on the net can afford a chat messenger but some how Gaia has tons of bills to pay that they can't even afford one. Poor Gaia! All that money must be going into paying for the 5000watt Jacuzzi in the ceo's office. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff