Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

It's too bad that people think that the pixels that took one artist an afternoon to create are worth ~25$. The point of it costing that much is so that it more than satisfactorily covers the cost of all the free features which are what provide value to the users of the site. It's funny how even the lowest of sites on the net can afford a chat messenger but some how Gaia has tons of bills to pay that they can't even afford one. Poor Gaia! All that money must be going into paying for the 5000watt Jacuzzi in the ceo's office. crying
don't get me wrong ... not saying i agree with the cost of the cash items or the rate thy're pushed out. also not sayin that i agree with how the $ they bring in is spent.
krenaes
Felis Hircus

It's too bad that people think that the pixels that took one artist an afternoon to create are worth ~25$. The point of it costing that much is so that it more than satisfactorily covers the cost of all the free features which are what provide value to the users of the site. It's funny how even the lowest of sites on the net can afford a chat messenger but some how Gaia has tons of bills to pay that they can't even afford one. Poor Gaia! All that money must be going into paying for the 5000watt Jacuzzi in the ceo's office. crying
don't get me wrong ... not saying i agree with the cost of the cash items or the rate thy're pushed out. also not sayin that i agree with how the $ they bring in is spent.

It's cool, baby. emotion_hug Whether we like or dislike Gaia's decisions, They're still the master of this place's fate so there's little to do but trust them and hope for the best. xp

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

It's cool, baby. emotion_hug Whether we like or dislike Gaia's decisions, They're still the master of this place's fate so there's little to do but trust them and hope for the best. xp
mhmm - that's all we can do

Eternal Hellraiser

ninja
      Best of luck~

Assimilated Bunny

Elinoi
      ninja
      Best of luck~
thank you heart

Felis Hircus rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)

Ooh! it's your bday soon. I hope you have something fun planned for it.

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus
ninja yea, sleep all day rolleyes

Felis Hircus generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 175!

krenaes
Felis Hircus
ninja yea, sleep all day rolleyes

I'm just gonna have to come celebrate your next one with ya! pirate

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

oh? that could be fun
krenaes
Felis Hircus

oh? that could be fun

It absolutely would. wink Want anything from me for this bday, though? 4laugh

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

i dunno ... my wishlist is full of stuff i'd like, but none of it is have-to-have stuff. i like arts - but good luck there ... kinda short notice for most artists. i'm sure you'll figure something out
krenaes
Felis Hircus

i dunno ... my wishlist is full of stuff i'd like, but none of it is have-to-have stuff. i like arts - but good luck there ... kinda short notice for most artists. i'm sure you'll figure something out

Haha. I gave you most of my gold though and you're right about finding artists. Too bad I'm quite sucky at art. But maybe... surprised

Is there a fav avy you have that I can use? Also, what's your fav zOMG! ring and animated? I could try whipping something up. 3nodding

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

Haha. I gave you most of my gold though and you're right about finding artists. Too bad I'm quite sucky at art. But maybe... surprised

Is there a fav avy you have that I can use? Also, what's your fav zOMG! ring and animated? I could try whipping something up. 3nodding
a fave avi? there's so many to choose from (i'll try to narrow it down). hmm, i liked adrenaline before adrenaline was cool. i'd have to go with bd - i imagined riding him (kinda like a cowboy rides a bull).
krenaes
Felis Hircus

a fave avi? there's so many to choose from (i'll try to narrow it down). hmm, i liked adrenaline before adrenaline was cool. i'd have to go with bd - i imagined riding him (kinda like a cowboy rides a bull).

Haha! xd That only makes it more fun. Now I just need that avy. Think of something that would look appropriate while riding a BD(perhaps a cowgirl avy or something). biggrin

Assimilated Bunny

Felis Hircus

Haha! xd That only makes it more fun. Now I just need that avy. Think of something that would look appropriate while riding a BD(perhaps a cowgirl avy or something). biggrin
still lookin - got nothin so far

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces