60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
OC's are like children right?
And I'm bad with kids lol

Take your time and make every page a religious experience. hahaha. xD
That's actually so amazing and impressive. I'm in awe. o-o You're kind of like a perfectionist are you? Haha. With the threads and the comic. But really that's so cool.
lol Dang, but that is a good comparison.

XD I suppose I am. I don't finish some things as a result since I fuss so much with details, but I really want to get this comic released. I prepare so much that I research comic book printing sites and prep pages in high DPI for just in case.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
OC's are like children right?
And I'm bad with kids lol

Take your time and make every page a religious experience. hahaha. xD
That's actually so amazing and impressive. I'm in awe. o-o You're kind of like a perfectionist are you? Haha. With the threads and the comic. But really that's so cool.
lol Dang, but that is a good comparison.

XD I suppose I am. I don't finish some things as a result since I fuss so much with details, but I really want to get this comic released. I prepare so much that I research comic book printing sites and prep pages in high DPI for just in case.

Lmao thank you //bows

Well it's a good thing honestly. Better than being a lazy butt like myself lol I must get my s**t together if I want to do a comic. That stuff isn't easy. As you must know. Haha. -w-

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Lmao thank you //bows

Well it's a good thing honestly. Better than being a lazy butt like myself lol I must get my s**t together if I want to do a comic. That stuff isn't easy. As you must know. Haha. -w-
Yeah, I'm well aware. XD Comics are a lot of work, but I don't mind the challenge.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
Lmao thank you //bows

Yeah, I'm well aware. XD Comics are a lot of work, but I don't mind the challenge.

When I finish my last year of highschool
I will definitely spend more time on my art! and comic! ^u^

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
Lmao thank you //bows

Good luck! 3nodding

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
Lmao thank you //bows

Good luck! 3nodding

and gl to you prepping your stuff!

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Thanks. Working on a new thread for when the Valentine's event forum is out.

Intro/Prizes
Pairings
Entry
Winners
Doll Raffle (Maybe?)

That should be clear and to the point, right? The pairings will be brief just to show who's with who.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Intro/Prizes
Pairings
Entry
Winners
Doll Raffle (Maybe?)

That should be clear and to the point, right? The pairings will be brief just to show who's with who.

Totally up for that doll raffle tho.
hmm. That should be fine. O: What do you plan on having in the 'winners' section, exactly?
Perhaps merge that with Entry? And put prizes in a diff post instead.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Intro/Prizes
Pairings
Entry
Winners
Doll Raffle (Maybe?)

hmm. That should be fine. O: What do you plan on having in the 'winners' section, exactly?
Do you think that would be better? I kind of want to keep them separated in my event threads. I'm just basing the format on my dress-up contests.

Then again, I'll see what I can do so that the doll raffle doesn't get lost in the format. I could always just edit one of the posts and add a link to the posts that announce the winners.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Intro/Prizes
Pairings
Entry
Winners
Doll Raffle (Maybe?)

Do you think that would be better? I kind of want to keep them separated in my event threads. I'm just basing the format on my dress-up contests.

Then again, I'll see what I can do so that the doll raffle doesn't get lost in the format. I could always just edit one of the posts and add a link to the posts that announce the winners.

I thought it might but then I saw your entry post and figured it might be pretty big too for ur vday one.
alright yeah that might be better.
nice though, the dress up contest lmao

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
I'm not done, but oh man. I finally got a chance to recalculate and update a few of the couple categories and the non-canon category currently is worth more than the canon pairing categories. XD

In a relationship with element crystals

Dangerous Lover

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated
I'm not done, but oh man. I finally got a chance to recalculate and update a few of the couple categories and the non-canon category currently is worth more than the canon pairing categories. XD

Yes Razekiel and Cesium are the ones I've wanted to draw all along! X3
Though I would like more time because I don't plan on drawing another for the main contest. sweatdrop
And... well it's couple art.

Victory

Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Subscribed! emotion_awesome
I'll be redirected to it into the vday forums right? o:
Hmm yummy prizes. This will be fun. The Saga's are pretty popular. But I'll be going for the Verge box. >3< !

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
-Murderous_Lover-
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Yes Razekiel and Cesium are the ones I've wanted to draw all along! X3
Though I would like more time because I don't plan on drawing another for the main contest. sweatdrop
And... well it's couple art.
I guess there'll probably be no harm in making it also end with the main contest. Just more chances for prizes with couple art.

I want to see what others say later on, but you saying that helps.

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • Night Club Singer 500
pants overrated
Razumi Yazura
pants overrated

Subscribed! emotion_awesome
I'll be redirected to it into the vday forums right? o:
Hmm yummy prizes. This will be fun. The Saga's are pretty popular. But I'll be going for the Verge box. >3< !
Yeah, as long as you're subscribed to the thread, it doesn't matter if the thread gets moved around in the forums. You'll still be able to get to it.

And yup. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces