Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire

Goodmorning Nick! emotion_kirakira emotion_hug

Aww. Please don't feel bad about it. I know~ This would definitely make you feel better than winning in my auction thread. whee

*kisses you on the cheek* emotion_kirakira

Awe~! You're right that is tons better than winning any auction princess. biggrin

So how is Chia today?

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham

Awe~! You're right that is tons better than winning any auction princess. biggrin

So how is Chia today?

Hihi. heart

Now you've turned into some sexy Incubus. emotion_kirakira

Oh, I am doing fine~ As usual, doing commissions. whee how about you, my dearest Nick? I saw your conversation with my Gaia big sister. emotion_awesome It made me giggle. 4laugh

I hope you'll be having a wonderful daaaaaay~ emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire

I think today is going to be super hard for me. sweatdrop

Kirie left this morning to spend time with her new boyfriend for a while. I'm a little on edge. I don't know if I'm an open relationship person.

-sigh-

Pull it together Nick >_< no being emo!

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham

I think today is going to be super hard for me. sweatdrop

Kirie left this morning to spend time with her new boyfriend for a while. I'm a little on edge. I don't know if I'm an open relationship person.

-sigh-

Pull it together Nick >_< no being emo!

I understand what you feel, Nick and it's definitely hard to handle your current situation. emo

Don't worry Nick.. Chia will always be here for you.. Even if she's just a cyber friend, she's trying to make you feel her presence. 3nodding emotion_hug

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ComtesseDeGloire
ManateeMan

Lol maybe they should make another event where npcs left profile comments- I still have mine from Edmund saved somewhere.

*is pulled in*

besides I've got your favorite color combo going on razz

They definitely should! 1 profile comment, 1 message or 1 reply from Monsieur Loyal, would definitely make and complete my whole life. 4laugh I just love Monsieur Loyal so much. *sells soul to The Ringmaster* emotion_kirakira

You had one from Edmuuuund!? emotion_jawdrop You already. crying

Haha. You sure do, ManMan! You never fail to fascinate me. wink emotion_hug

Yup, Edmund- it's buried somewhere in 50 some odd pages of comments.

Dedicated Man-Lover

ManateeMan

Why do you have to be so lucky? crying

What did he say though?

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ComtesseDeGloire
ManateeMan

Why do you have to be so lucky? crying

What did he say though?

Pretty much thanking me for my support during the event razz

Dedicated Man-Lover

ManateeMan

Pretty much thanking me for my support during the event razz

Oh em dear! I should watch out for Loyal's events then! And I should be supportive as well. emotion_kirakira

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire

Chia, why are you so sweet?

If you lived closer I'd take you out for a nice dinner to say thanks. emotion_kirakira

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham
Chia, why are you so sweet?

If you lived closer I'd take you out for a nice dinner to say thanks. emotion_kirakira

Why would I be not? emotion_kirakira I love Nick soooooo much. emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

I don't need a fancy dinner, a simple "thank you" would mean a lot to me already. 3nodding And I'd rather go to a quiet and lovely park so I can stroll with you the whole day. A dinner is just for a night, I simply need to spend more time with you, to make you feel loved and being cared about. emotion_hug

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire
:

I know exactly where I would take you.

Down the street from my home is a park with nice gardens and a small zoo of local animals. I'd pack a nice picnic lunch and we'd walk the gardens. Then stop by the lake to eat by the water. After that the zoo, but we will stay away from the mean turkey.

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham
I know exactly where I would take you.

Down the street from my home is a park with nice gardens and a small zoo of local animals. I'd pack a nice picnic lunch and we'd walk the gardens. Then stop by the lake to eat by the water. After that the zoo, but we will stay away from the mean turkey.

Wow! That sounds like a very nice place to stroll in. emotion_kirakira We don't have much beautiful parks here anymore.. Most of them were turned into shelters or gets put up with small raw houses by informal settlers.. I envy Nick having a very nice place to live in. emo

I love gardens! Especially if there a lot of butterflies. Usually it does, right? emotion_kirakira I've always dreamed of have picnic beside a lake or any clean natural-body of water. Here.. Everything is polluted.. sweatdrop

Hihi. A mean Turkey? Why? What did it ever do to you? whee I love Turkeys! (not as food. sweatdrop ) I find them very cute, especially the sound they create! 4laugh

Dedicated Man-Lover

AUCTION ON-GOING.

AUCTION ENDS ON June 5, 2014.

12:00 Midnight - Philippine Time Zone (UTC+08:00)

Masterful Shapeshifter

22,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gaian 50
ComtesseDeGloire
Lunaric Sun
I want to try Copic markers so badly but I want to be a better artist first sweatdrop
She evacuated but had to come back right after the storm because of work. Oh wow, I hope you don't have major typhoons either :3
It is all good :3 I officially started work today so now I won't be on as much xD

*squee* thank you very much ~ I will be practicing on my lunch break since I have nothing to do for a hour xD

Copic markers give out the finest colors and blending. I use Kurecolor markers for coloring my major plates, they're good but I just wanted to invest on quality materials even if it means burning my wallet. ;w; heart

Oh, I see. That must be a very horrible experience for her. I personally have no terrible experience with calamities because my dad made sure we're all secured. But of course, even if my family is not affected, it hurts to know that other people are struggling to survive and live one from the calamity. emo

You're very welcome! I was very excited to send it over to you. whee I hope it helps~
lol I can understand I just bought this beautiful fabric from Hawaii x3 it didn't break me but I usually won't buy fabric unless I can feel it and have a plan ahead for it xD but I couldn't pass up such a pretty print (it is anime style girls in kimonos with waves and flowers and shrines)

Yea I usually sleep through bad weather, my family has always kept a close eye on everything but I do feel for those who were not as fortunate.

And OMG that art of my OC,so beautiful x.x my character is unworthy xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces