Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Man-Lover

Lunaric Sun
I was thinking of doing a black messenger style bag and using it for the over flap :3 oh a headband would be cool too :3

I own 2 Hakamas, they arent from japan or anything one was custom made to my size the other I ordered offline because my LARP group is based in feudal japan so we try to dress as historically accurate as we can ~ it would be really awesome to travel to Asia, my cousin lived in Thailand and China for a few years and he sent home some really cool stuff, I even have fabric he brought me back from India :3

I love your art <3 there was no way I could pass up the opportunity.

Oh, like an accent fabric for a messenger bag! ((hurhur..Now I feel like doing bags as well!)) emotion_bigheart

I want to make a Kimono or a Yukata soon! I am expecting another cosplay/costrip event in our university this year. We have it annually. whee oh, i see! I love dressing historical or wearing national dresses of other countries. I only have a "Changsam" (Long Chinese Dress) i wore for my debut. It's black, with gold accents. It's very pretty. emotion_kirakira it's really nice to travel and get fabrics from different countries because local cloth stores don't usually have authentic ones. Lucky youuuuu! 4laugh

D'aww. I'll make a freebie for you soon. Because I love you so much. emotion_kirakira

Dedicated Man-Lover

Phantom Cirque

xxhow many more to go? c: you can do it ateee! darnaaaaaa trolololol i miss you way more <333
                  xxxnext year ata they can go home yayyy we'll go gaga again hahaha i miss that, a loooot

xxxyou deserve it! <33 i may be awesome but dude, the whole world knows you're 1OO times better than meeeee
                  xxxthey all say hi! and regards den daw c: you know ate Camil diba? she's in UST and July daw sila magsstart and next year, August na daw c:

xxxnakakainggit noh ;o; yeah cause well idk why not XD yeah hahaha osige one month school, okay na siguro yun ;u;

2 more to go, and i'm currently working on the 2nd to the last. 3nodding hopefully, I'll have it done tonight. emotion_awesome haha! Yep! Darnaaaaa! *gestures* wink

Haha! Yep! I really miss Carlo and Kayla naaaa! Kaso lang.. I have On-The-Job-Training naman next year Summer. sweatdrop i'm near graduating naaaaa. ;w; emotion_bigheart

D'aaaww. You're too sweet! >w< heart you deserve a lot too, all artists deserve to e praised! You're such a gifted person, dearie. emotion_kirakira oh, yep! Oh, so hindi pa pala naiimplement ang ASEAN calendar sa kanila. Sa bagay, mahirap namang biglain yung changes sa school year.

Dedicated Man-Lover

AUCTION ON-GOING.

AUCTION ENDS ON June 5, 2014.

12:00 Midnight - Philippine Time Zone (UTC+08:00)

Dedicated Man-Lover

Dedicated Man-Lover

Friendly Explorer

ComtesseDeGloire

Oh! I suggest you buy a "How to Make Pokemon Plushies" book. We have those on our local bookstore, though the text are all written in Hiragana, there are pictures and they demonstrate each step visually. 3nodding i'm sure they have it on Japan Surpluses, so if you find a store, it won't hurt to ask. 4laugh but of course, I still believe my big sister can handle it, even without a guidebook~ emotion_hug

That's very nice to know! emotion_kirakira I've always wanted to meet new people, it's more exciting than hanging out with a person everyday all over and over, but of course, that doesn't apply if it were your bestfriend we are talking about. xd i'm doing good, still the old artist. Nothing has change in my routine ever since. But, I'm doing very fine. emotion_kirakira

I didn't know books like that were available! I was planning to mainly read all of the tutorials I find online for both regular plushies and those who have the patterns + instructions for specific Pokemon toys. :3 I'm kind of cheap in that way. XD

Oh, sounds nice! I see you've had a lot of happy customers here and pretty drawings! :3

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire
heart

Princess~! *tackle hugs*
Oh my gosh, I stayed up too late again. I'm super tired. I'm just gonna curl up and sleep in this thread. *finds a corner*

Dedicated Man-Lover

Elena Kiara

I didn't know books like that were available! I was planning to mainly read all of the tutorials I find online for both regular plushies and those who have the patterns + instructions for specific Pokemon toys. :3 I'm kind of cheap in that way. XD

Oh, sounds nice! I see you've had a lot of happy customers here and pretty drawings! :3

Yep! Yep! I actually have an origami pokemon book, and it was published by the same manufacturer. whee Though, I guess you're right. The internet has a more vast information. wink take pictures when you get to finish oooooone, big sister! emotion_kirakira

D'aaaaww. Thank you so much, big sister. crying your words made me too emotional. emotion_hug afterall, my customers' satisfaction is my priority. 4laugh

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham

Princess~! *tackle hugs*
Oh my gosh, I stayed up too late again. I'm super tired. I'm just gonna curl up and sleep in this thread. *finds a corner*

Oof~! *both fell to the floor* emotion_bigheart

Someone looks happy despite being sleepy. *kisses you on the cheek* 4laugh

D'aaww. Too much work? Sure! You can sleep anywhere here. wink

*finds a good spot, puts a fluffy futon and a soft pillow* emotion_kirakira

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

ComtesseDeGloire

Oof~! *both fell to the floor* emotion_bigheart

Someone looks happy despite being sleepy. *kisses you on the cheek* 4laugh

D'aaww. Too much work? Sure! You can sleep anywhere here. wink

*finds a good spot, puts a fluffy futon and a soft pillow* emotion_kirakira

I'm super happy. mrgreen

Who wouldn't be happy to get to wake up and see a princess everyday almost? emotion_kirakira

Well off to work. *sleeps instead*

Dedicated Man-Lover

Doc Arkham

I'm super happy. mrgreen

Who wouldn't be happy to get to wake up and see a princess everyday almost? emotion_kirakira

Well off to work. *sleeps instead*

Oh, dear. Why are you so sweet. whee You make my "kokoro" go "dokidoki". emotion_kirakira

*kisses you mooooooore* emotion_bigheart

Take care and be careful on your way to work, Nick! emotion_hug

((I simply played Ace Attorney this afternoon, before doing a commission. I remember you and me with Phoenix and Maya. Also, she calls him, Nick. Huhur. I just missed you too much! emotion_bigheart ))

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
ack, allow me to twist a lyric and say "Angel's got a gun"

Dedicated Man-Lover

ManateeMan
ack, allow me to twist a lyric and say "Angel's got a gun"

*three thumbs up* emotion_awesome

Springtime Fairy

22,675 Points