Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah school is going to start soon...

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 48 ]
I hate uniforms. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 30 ]
Why oh why is the world so cruel?! 0.38505747126437 38.5% [ 67 ]
Alas, I still haven't started on my summer work... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

Killallmen
Was it just me, or have you added some??

3nodding Yup added a lot actually over the course of two weeks or so. Yay!
LoveLoveFire
one piece isnt really a classic yet. I didnt read your whole first post cuz i'm lazy so I suggest The Legend of Black Heaven, Blood +, and the meloncholy of haruhi suzumiya

True true... well I guess by classic i'm meaning long... maybe i should add that up as a definition of classic? I donno... making it up as I go along>.<
Woa, you added alot of stuff!!!!!! 4laugh Thank you so much for this awesome mlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek
Kimmi09
Woa, you added alot of stuff!!!!!! 4laugh Thank you so much for this awesome mlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek

lol, it's my pleasure and I hope you enjoy it 3nodding
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09

I can't believe you even have the La cordo de'ore one. It's my favorite out of everything because it's heartwarming and it's actually a music one!!!!
Kimmi09
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09

I can't believe you even have the La cordo de'ore one. It's my favorite out of everything because it's heartwarming and it's actually a music one!!!!

Really? I feel the same way >.< I can't really find any other music animes that are as good as that one, but Beck is good too 3nodding It's sorta boyish but you might like it... gravitation is guyxguy.
Hola Kei! ><
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09

Really? I feel the same way >.< I can't really find any other music animes that are as good as that one, but Beck is good too 3nodding It's sorta boyish but you might like it... gravitation is guyxguy.

I think Beck is really cool!!! It's a rock band fighting its way to the top!!!

Oh I could never take so much time and effort making such a detailed list so really thank you from the bottom of my heart heart
VintageSpeech
Hola Kei! ><

Hi!!!!!!!!! blaugh
Kimmi09
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09
KeitheNinja
Kimmi09

I think Beck is really cool!!! It's a rock band fighting its way to the top!!!

Oh I could never take so much time and effort making such a detailed list so really thank you from the bottom of my heart heart

^^ Yup, it's an awesome anime as well as manga even though the anime stops before they make their roadtrip... sweatdrop

^^ Thanks for your kind words xd

Shameless Ladykiller

23,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Air Gear - Even though the anime was cut short it's still enjoyable.

Beck - Very good in my opinion I think it's one of my favorites.

Please Teacher

Hunter x Hunter - I'm actually rewatching this.

Getbackers

Chrono Crusade

Black Cat

Elfen Lied

Fate Stay/Night

Death Note

Basilisk - Absolutely freakin' awesome it has everything you want. Blood, killings, love, betrayal, hatred and all that other stuff.

Trinity Blood

There I tried to name my favorite. x.x; If you want I can limit my choices again. rofl

Note: Spiral would be under mystery rather than horror
KeitheNinja
VintageSpeech
Hola Kei! ><

Hi!!!!!!!!! blaugh

How are you? ^^
-Rue. akugo
Air Gear - Even though the anime was cut short it's still enjoyable.

Beck - Very good in my opinion I think it's one of my favorites.

Please Teacher

Hunter x Hunter - I'm actually rewatching this.

Getbackers

Chrono Crusade

Black Cat

Elfen Lied

Fate Stay/Night

Death Note

Basilisk - Absolutely freakin' awesome it has everything you want. Blood, killings, love, betrayal, hatred and all that other stuff.

Trinity Blood

There I tried to name my favorite. x.x; If you want I can limit my choices again. rofl

Note: Spiral would be under mystery rather than horror

Air Gear- it's really cut short? crying Nooooo.....

Beck- is awesome!

Oh and Hunter x hunter is WAY to short... *the anime* and the scanlators are stuck on one chapter of the manga.. *sighs and waits*

The ones on your list are all really cool 3nodding
Actually I just got a late christmas present from someone today and it's Black Cat volume 6.
VintageSpeech
KeitheNinja
VintageSpeech
Hola Kei! ><

Hi!!!!!!!!! blaugh

How are you? ^^

Not bad not bad xd Just finished the first day of the new semester! WHOOT! Now just four more till Saturday and i'm going to a friend's house to spend the night. How bout' you? blaugh
KeitheNinja
VintageSpeech
KeitheNinja
VintageSpeech
Hola Kei! ><

Hi!!!!!!!!! blaugh

How are you? ^^

Not bad not bad xd Just finished the first day of the new semester! WHOOT! Now just four more till Saturday and i'm going to a friend's house to spend the night. How bout' you? blaugh

I am pretty good. Just got home from a friend's house and this weekend im going to the beach, which im very excited about! ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff