Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ah school is going to start soon...

The sky is falling the sky is falling!!!! 0.27586206896552 27.6% [ 48 ]
I hate uniforms. 0.17241379310345 17.2% [ 30 ]
Why oh why is the world so cruel?! 0.38505747126437 38.5% [ 67 ]
Alas, I still haven't started on my summer work... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 174 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149 150 > >> >>> »|

musui-chigiri
oops, my bad. Mybe you could post each genre in a new post and add a picture for each title.

True true, good idea... pictures...
Ayode
lain, texnolyze, haibane renmei and niea_7 all missing and forgotten... they feel left out D:

Ah sorry, i started the list about a week and a half ago so it's not really that complete.. well thinking about it it'll never be complete xd
Okies, i'll go add ^^ Thank you for your suggestions
Ack, school starts tomorrow crying
KeitheNinja

haha, i have no school until february rolleyes
Ayode
KeitheNinja

O.o You're joking! You're so lucky!!!!! crying When did you get out for break?
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja

i had to drop this semester because i got mono ^^ i got to stay home and watch anime all day and play games... its gonna be hard going back in feb... D:
Ayode
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja

i had to drop this semester because i got mono ^^ i got to stay home and watch anime all day and play games... its gonna be hard going back in feb... D:

Neia is so cute >.<

Oh I see... well I envy you a lot! Break is so short it shouldn't be called break but pause or something. O.o watch...anime....all....day? *sweats*
User Image

This was awhile ago sweatdrop
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja

Neia is so cute >.<

Oh I see... well I envy you a lot! Break is so short it shouldn't be called break but pause or something. O.o watch...anime....all....day? *sweats*

yes ok... watching anime alllll day. i've been busy the whole summer so i wasnt able to catch up on this years lineup. now i'm good though... i've been looking for random shows and ecchi and crap because i've seen most things... D:
Ayode
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja

Neia is so cute >.<

yes ok... watching anime alllll day. i've been busy the whole summer so i wasnt able to catch up on this years lineup. now i'm good though... i've been looking for random shows and ecchi and crap because i've seen most things... D:

xd Same with me! I've seen practically everything so I made this thread in hopes of getting some suggestions as well 3nodding
Did you know they're making an anime of the manga "wallflower?"

Ack, gtg ttyl!
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja
Ayode
KeitheNinja

Neia is so cute >.<

xd Same with me! I've seen practically everything so I made this thread in hopes of getting some suggestions as well 3nodding
Did you know they're making an anime of the manga "wallflower?"

Ack, gtg ttyl!

not that i know of... i check animenfo when it comes to those types of things... and i've looked at all of 2007 so far razz
also add jigoku shoujo, tokko and hellsing to your list ^^
hey whats up? I'll help you out cause I have....

Sailor Moon - first ,first sm - VHSs
Sailor Moon R - the movie - VHS
Sailor Moon S - whole thing - DVD
Sailor Moon S - the movie - VHS
Sailor Moon Super S - last 3 ep. on DVD
Sailor Moon Super S - the movie

InuYasha - first 3 ep. - DVD

Full Metal A...... - the movie - DVD

Avatar the last air bender - ...... - DVD

Utena - 2 vhs (don't really know alot)

(more...)
KeitheNinja
` s h o k o r a
Hmm, I've been looking for a good yaoi anime, I kind of took a brake from it a little while ago. ><

I'd suggest the 12-episode anime called Loveless (I'm not sure if I missed it up in your list).
It's about a boy named Ritsuka who's brother was recently murdered by this organization called the 7 Moons (only in the anime is it called that). His brother left him his 'fighter', which is like a gardian.
It's just about his struggle with finding out why his brother was killed, and also has a little guy/guy love mixed in with fantasy! ;D

I don't really know how to better explain it. If you want to know more about it visit Wikipedia or something.

I've seen that! It's an awesome series and the yaoiness isn't that intense either ^^

It's great if you want a short, cute boy/boy love taste! :3

I like the fact that it isn't too hardcore and it doesn't only revolve around Soubi and Ritsuka's relationship.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff