• Grunny Rainbow 100
plz click link below

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I will post your clambake link once you edit your post ^^

Lonely Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Be naked for meh?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-colony/t.67093117/

A7X foREVer.

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xxlonelyvampirexx
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Be naked for meh?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/nudist-colony/t.67093117/

A7X foREVer.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Melpy says....

Adding ^^ Goodluck!

....Happy Halloween!User Image

Xerithe's Pardner

Shameless Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
So I have to give 10 bumps in this thread to ask for help or I just post a link(where my thread is) on this thread to get help? sweatdrop

Quote me, if you're replying me. Thanks.

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xBabySkyyx3
So I have to give 10 bumps in this thread to ask for help or I just post a link(where my thread is) on this thread to get help? sweatdrop

No, I was saying that I help you guys out (along with other people who click through this thread) and I was saying that I will generally give 10-20 bumps in people's threads that need posts.

Xerithe's Pardner

Shameless Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
melpy
xBabySkyyx3

No, I was saying that I help you guys out (along with other people who click through this thread) and I was saying that I will generally give 10-20 bumps in people's threads that need posts.

I see xD Can you help me then? Here the link to my megathread. >< Thanks~ biggrin

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xBabySkyyx3
melpy
xBabySkyyx3

I see xD Can you help me then? Here the link to my megathread. >< Thanks~ biggrin

Yes, I will help you and post it on my front page in a few minutes. Going to wake my boyfriend up smile

Xerithe's Pardner

Shameless Lunatic

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
melpy
xBabySkyyx3
melpy
xBabySkyyx3

Yes, I will help you and post it on my front page in a few minutes. Going to wake my boyfriend up smile

Ok, cool. That's sweet xD You guys live together?

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
xBabySkyyx3
melpy
xBabySkyyx3
melpy
xBabySkyyx3

Ok, cool. That's sweet xD You guys live together?

Ok, adding your thread to the front page and then going to hop over to your thread and start bumping.

And no, we don't live together (yet), but last night I kind of sort of accidentally....well I clipped another lady's car when I was pulling out of a parking spot at the post office and I was driving his car (which is technically registered under his mom's name), so I came over last night to personally explain and apologize. I mean accidents happen, it's the first either of us has ever had, and luckily the damage was incredibly tiny, just like a 1 inch scrape on the lady's bumper.

Unfortunately he didn't sleep well last night, so he's going back to sleep for a bit XD
melpy
*cuts ribbon* Open!!

trybee
I need the Mark Twain/mega thread achievement, please help me! whee

Please quote trybee here. Thanks!

I'm helping out trybee with quotes and links. Thanks for any help you can give. heart

Sexy Fatcat

Could anyone perchance help me with the Clambake achievement? :'3

Otherwise, how are we all?

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[redex]
melpy
*cuts ribbon* Open!!

trybee
I need the Mark Twain/mega thread achievement, please help me! whee

Please quote trybee here. Thanks!

I'm helping out trybee with quotes and links. Thanks for any help you can give. heart

BlossyLikeWhoa
Could anyone perchance help me with the Clambake achievement? :'3

Otherwise, how are we all?

Will add you both to front page and help out once I'm done helping BabySkyy heart

Sexy Fatcat

melpy

Thank you heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out