Total Votes:[ 85 ]
1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

User Image

Welcome to Melpy's Achievement Help Thread! Here you can find all the resources you need to unlock and obtain all those achievements. Whether you have a question, need some advice, want to help others, want to get help, or want to enter in some of our contests and win gold and items--you can find it all here!

I also help with as many achievements as I can. Generally you can count on me to do the following:
-Post on clambakes
-Give 10 bumps to Mark Twains
-Give 10 bumps to Popular Threads
-Give 20 bumps to Mega Threads

Just ask and I'll let you know what I can do!

>>Welcome<< - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image

November o3, 2o1o: Layout installed!
November o3, 2o1o: Thread Founded!

Welcome - >>Announcements<< - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

*Note: Rules may be added or taken away at any time as I see fit. It is YOUR responsibility to read these.*

o1. Follow all of Gaia's Terms of Service.

o2. No page stretching. This can be caused by posting tons of pictures, not putting spaces between your words, etc. If you do this I will give you one warning PM and thread post and you have 24 hours to fix the stretch. Failure to do so will result in a Blacklist (a.k.a. banned from this thread).

o3. No begging! Nobody likes beggars. It is fine to ask people to help you with quests and achievements but don't keep asking people, don't PM them, and don't spam your requests. It is fine to talk and have links to your achievements in your post (note the key word "talk"!).

o4. Do NOT quote any posts from this front page.

o5. Have fun!

Welcome - Announcements - >>Rules<< - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Whitelisters are people who have donated, been active, friendly and helpful, enforce the rules, and are just great people all around! Thank you!
heart Grymsen

Blacklisters are people who have broken the rules repeatedly. These people are banned from the thread and added to my ignore list permanently. This does not mean you should also ignore them, that is your own decision. Shame to those on this list!
evil No one yet--let's keep it this way!

Greylisters are people who have broken the rules but aren't banned permanently. These people are on "time out" from the thread.
xp Monkoon Queen (greylisted until she edits her post on page 4 where she quoted from the front page)

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - >>Whitelist/Blacklist<< - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Clambake is achieved when 15 different female avatars post on the same page. Here is a list of current Clambakes that you can participate in. Note: You must have a female avatar. If you post on a Clambake page and it succeeds you also will get the achievement. The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Clambake featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me if you get the achievement or if it is ruined and you end up starting a new thread. Thank you!

Slots:
o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

*Slots may be added or taken away at any time at my discretion*

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - >>Clambakes<< - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Sausage Fest is achieved when 15 different male avatars post on the same page. Here is a list of current Sausage Fests that you can participate in. Note: You must have a male avatar. If you post on a Sausage Fest page and it succeeds you also will get the achievement. The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Sausage Fest featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me if you get the achievement or if it is ruined and you end up starting a new thread. Thank you!

Slots:
o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - >>Sausage Fests<< - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Nudist Colony is achieved when 15 different nude avatars post on the same page. Here is a list of current Nudist Colonies that you can participate in. Note: You must have a nude avatar and you must keep your avatar nude until the achievement is gotten. If you post on a Nudist Colony page and it succeeds you also will get the achievement. The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Nudist Colony featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me if you get the achievement or if it is ruined and you end up starting a new thread for it. Thank you!

Slots:
o1.
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - >>Nudist Colonies<< - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User ImageHive Mind is achieved when 15 different avatars post on the same page wearing exactly the same outfit. Here is a list of current Hive Minds that you can participate in. Note: Your avatar must be wearing ONLY what the thread's creator is wearing and you must keep your avatar in that outfit until the achievement is gotten. If you post on a Hive Mind page and it succeeds you also will get the achievement. The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Hive Mind featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread and the outfit of choice (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me if you get the achievement or if it is ruined and you end up starting a new thread for it. Thank you!

Slots:
o1. Outfit:
o2. Outfit:
o3. Outfit:
o4. Outfit:
o5. Outfit:
o6. Outfit:
o7. Outfit:
o8. Outfit:
o9. Outfit:
1o. Outfit:

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - >>Hive Minds<< - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Popular Thread is achieved when you get 50 replies from a thread. Here is a list of current Popular Threads that could use your help. Note: The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Popular Thread featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me when you get the achievement. Thank you!

Slots:
o1. Trybee's Popular Thread
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

User Image
Mega Thread is achieved when you get 500 replies from a thread. Here is a list of current Mega Threads that could use your help. Note: You must have completed Popular Thread and Invisibility to have this achievement available.The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Mega Thread featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). Note: You must have 5 pages in your Mega Thread before it can be featured. You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me when you get the achievement. Thank you!

Slots:
o1. Azlyn Sweetwhisper's Mega Thread
o2. xBabySkyyx3's Mega Thread
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - >>Mega & Popular Threads<< - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Mark Twain is achieved when you get quoted 100 times. Here is a list of current Mark Twains that could use your help. Note: You must have completed Popular Thread and Invisibility to unlock this achievement. The person who creates the thread must not have obtained the achievement yet.

To have your Mark Twain featured here please PM me or post the link to your thread (If you post the link please tell me you want it featured or else I won't know if you're asking for help or wanting it featured!). You are not guaranteed a spot. Also, please PM me when you get the achievement. Thank you!

Slots:
o1. rodolph the great's Mark Twain/Mega Thread Combo
o2.
o3.
o4.
o5.
o6.
o7.
o8.
o9.
1o.

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - >>Mark Twains<< - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

A place for any FAQ's, tips, and random things.

Tooth Fairy Achievement Thread

Click my hatchlings? <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - >>Other<< - Contests - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User ImageContests are open to everyone. I will host some and users can host some too. PM me if you wish to host a contest, prize, or event of any kind here!

Current Contests:
Costume Contest:

Enter for a chance to win 1,000 gold for your Halloween themed avatar costume!

Rules:
-You must have posted at least 5 times in this thread. I will be checking!
-You must have a Halloween themed avatar!
-You must PM me with your costume/theme on. Do not change your outfit until I say it's ok (I will take a screenshot of what you are wearing when you PM me and that way you aren't forced to keep the outfit on).
-Free to enter but donations are welcome!

Entries:

1. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image2.

Voting will be via poll once we have 5 entries! Voting will last for 24-48 hours depending on how popular the thread is once all slots are taken!

Past Contests and Winners:

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - >>Contests<< - Reserved - Links - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Links In:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/achievement-help-thread-new-layout-what-do-you-think/t.66860785_1/#1][img]http://tinyurl.com/3ydsa3r[/img][/url]

Links Out:

Tooth Fairy Achievement Thread

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - >>Links<< - Credits

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

Concept: Melpy
Banners and Affiliate link: Chiddeni Graphics (link)

Welcome - Announcements - Rules - Whitelist/Blacklist - Clambakes - Sausage Fests - Nudist Colonies - Hive Minds - Mega & Popular Threads - Mark Twains - Other - Contests - Reserved - Links - >>Credits<<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff