Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Psyche et Amor
ninja pets
I find a seat in the garden. Looking around I see gold and ivory statues and full bloomed flowers. " This is truly amazing.."
User Image

"Isn't it?" Psyche takes a seat next to the girl, alight with the buzz of the room. "This is one of the quieter corners, don't you think?" She picks a blossom from a looming tree and places it in the guest's hair. "You know, those statues are so lifelike, I wonder if they are simply victims of Aphrodite! "

" Indeed." looks around at all of the statues again, imagining them coming to life. "they are impressive."

Wheezing Dabbler

13,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Clambake 200
Teal Ambition!
*Steps into the garden, bright eyes scanning the patrons*

Hmm...lovely party...

*She idly fans herself as she leisurely strolls around*
thetealappeal
The Tipped over Teapot
xXQuietJayJayXx
The Tipped over Teapot
Sitting alone once again, she looks off to the distance. Maybe I should go elsewhere, she thought to herself, pondering whether or not to depart. She was swaying more towards finding a new room, despite the utter loveliness of this one.

Jason walks over to the lonely lady and offers his hand. "You seem to be lonely. Care to take a walk with me?"

Looking up, a smile returns to her face. "I'd love to!" she happily accepted his hand and began on their walk.

'Oh, I am sorry. I have not introduced myself. My name is Jason. May I ask your's?" He said with a polite smile on his face quiding her to a garden.
*stands up and follows*.........."hello"
*a blinding light appears* *shields eyes* "did anyone else see that" *turns around and sees everyone dancing*..... gonk .....*sees tail again and follows it*
OutaiTabibito
Annabell Dexter Jacobs
OutaiTabibito
Annabell Dexter Jacobs
OutaiTabibito
Annabell Dexter Jacobs
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rukia Kuchiki
~Member of the royal Kuchiki family~

Rukia, after looking around the beautiful dance hall for a moment walked to the side of the room and sat down. "And this is why I don't go to dances..." She muttered, clicking the heels of her shoes together. She was always sitting in the corner of the room until the party ended as she despised walking up to people and introducing herself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi spotted yet another wall flower. This one had shortish, odd cut hair, and was really looking like a sour puss. It deterred from the beauty of the party, with all the smiling faces.Thinking quickly, Rinsi danced up to her and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the dance she was dancing, leading the way so that this young woman would know such a happy dance, and thus at least smile.
"Come now, it's a party! No sour faces." she said cheerfully as she twirled and swung about, careful not to hit anyone with her staff.

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia looked up, not expecting anyone to talk to her. "I apologise for-" She was cut off as she was pulled up and forced into a dance. She was slightly stunned as she stopped dancing. "Well... Um..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
[/
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi couldn't help but laugh a little. She was in such a good mood, and this woman was, in her own way, amusing.
"You seemed shy. If you don't get up and talk to someone, then you won't go anywhere. Not everyone will come to you. Come on, follow me. It's an easy dance, and it's so much fun!" she said, almost with a childish delight.

((have to leave for work in ten minutes. if you want you can pm me to continue, and i'll reply when i get home from work.))

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia smiled, a slight laugh escaping her lips, but she pushed her hair out of her eyes and sat back down, causing her hair to fall straight into them again. "As much fun as that seems to be... I am not much for dancing. I'd rather wait here for my brother to show up." She said sheepishly, twiddling with her hands.

User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi gave the woman an odd look. She looked so lonely, so Rinsi offered at least a dance to cheer her up. Well, this wasn't the first time Rinsi was wrong. She smiled at the woman cheerfully.
"Well at the very least I got you to laugh. Your brother must be a special guy then." she said as she sat next to the woman. "I'll stay here until he arrives, or try to. Though I admit, the dance calls to me, but that's probably because I haven't finished it. I don't mind waiting."

Rukia Kuchiki

Rukia smiled, this girl sure was quirky. "Well... Nii-sama IS special... But... He doesn't get along with others... and being head of the family is pretty hard... he does a lot of work." she said looking around as if expecting him to walk through the door anytime.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

10,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
xEven_Angels_Fallx666
"It is lovely here..." Angels thought. She sat up straighter "Corsets were not designed for slouching" she thought to herself. She stood up, and walked over to the refreshments, grabbed a drink and started to walk back to where she had been sitting.

"sitting must have hurted ur back, care for a dance" - takes a sip of his tea-

Sparkly Trader

4,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
sailor sunburst
ErynTheTamer
sailor sunburst
ErynTheTamer
Taiyson
sailor sunburst

"i was wondering when you would come taiyson. i saw a couple of girls go ga-ga over you when you walked in, seems like someone has fangirls."

Taiyson laughed. "Don't worry, I've only got eyes for you."

"a COUPLE!? one came to talk to him and i wanted to be nice, so thats ONE!" Eryn fumes, then calms down almost instantaniously "i didnt know you had a boyfriend may" she says, nudging her friend with a mischievous expression.

*konks over the head with shield, blushing* "be quiet eryn!"

Eryn giggles "just wait till i tell the others X3. hey wait now you have a date and i dont!" gonk Eryn pouts and then two seconds afterwords perks up "oh well i guess thats jujst how things go sometimes" 3nodding

((yes i am RPing my bipolar. i really am bipolar im just taking the time to show it off))

*blushes* don't you dare tell the others! it's exclusive at the moment! especially tacota! if tacota found out he'd never let me live it down!"

Eryn giggles again "oh you bet quite a few people will find out. but i'll tell them not to tell taco." she says with a wink.

as she says this she notices ShineBlade yelling and stares at his goggles for a second before going back to talk with May and wondering about him.
midnight sun53
xXQuietJayJayXx
midnight sun53
xXQuietJayJayXx
-sighs softly feeling as if no one wants to talk to the mysterious guy. He walks over to a couch and sits down-

shyla walks down from the balcony and sees you sitting all by yourself. excuse me sir but why so down?

"Seems to be no one wants to talk to me." He sighs but smiles up at her

i understand that feeling -she smiles shyly-

"Would you care to take a seat with me my lady?" He patted the seat next to him on the couch

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*blushes and straightens herself up as she notices new people coming out into the garden. Cant slouch in front of other people now after all*
User Image

She inhales deeply."The atmosphere is so wonderful! I can feel the love in the air! It makes me so happy!"She looks at the potential blooming couples, and friendships that are forming.I hope this never ends...

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
xXQuietJayJayXx
Holy Rose_956
xXQuietJayJayXx
-sighs softly feeling as if no one wants to talk to the mysterious guy. He walks over to a couch and sits down-

-giggles- cute shadow

Jason bows. "Why thank you my lady."

Smiles. "May I join you"

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Princess Aurai
Banksie
Fans herself softly, she begins to feel a little
lost in the shuffle of such beautiful people. Such unusual features as hers, the tail and ears, were beginning to make her feel self conscious.

User Image

The princess spotted the girl and moved over to her. "My what a lovely dress! Are you enjoying yourself?"

'Oh! What a beautiful young woman!' she thought quietly. She nodded her head slightly, her curls trembling. "Yes ma'am. It's most beautiful here, I am quite enjoying myself. I must thank the hosts in person if time permits."

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

As she sat amidst the flowers, she began picking a few, plucking the petals, making crowns and bouquets.

Lucky Smoker

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
*keeps on drinking and believes himself to be a party-crasher* ninja
Holy Rose_956
xXQuietJayJayXx
Holy Rose_956
xXQuietJayJayXx

-giggles- cute shadow

Jason bows. "Why thank you my lady."

Smiles. "May I join you"

He smiles at her. "Be my guest."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items