• Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
onepiecegirl
innocent_anime_princess
onepiecegirl
innocent_anime_princess

"Okay!"

*Innocent follows Yumi to a seating area and helps herself to the heavenly cream puffs. She attempts to eat them daintily, but cant help getting some on her face*

"haha here i brought some napkins...I tend to make a mess with these as well whee . How are you enjoying the ball?"

*Innocent gladly takes a napkin and pats her mouth with it, waving to the new girl approaching*

It's very beautiful here, but I'm afraid I havent taken part in it very much besides sitting sweatdrop

"aww that;s okay...how about you and I go dance for a bit after? *eats a cream puff* "these are soooo yummy!"

"sure, although It's probably for the best that I havent danced. I must admit I am quite terrible at the art. And I agree, these are the most heavenly cream puffs I have ever tasted, and I have had quite a number of cream puffs in my life"

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora

"And might where you be from then may I ask?"

a once beautiful forest smile still is but is kind of destroyed

"Oh." ~A great sadness begins to fill her, since she grew up with a mother that practiced the old religion she has come to have great respect for her earth~ "I'm quite sorry..... why would anyone do something so..... ~shuddering~ horrid?"

ogars came in and destroyed us many fairys killed my mother and sister taken

"Damn Ogars, always runnin' around and causing us civilized beings trouble. I can't believe that they killed your mother though, I'm sorry for the pain that they have put you through lass, no one deserves that. In Ireland they don't get that nasty. What county might you be from then?"

i have no country and she is not dead well i dont think she is because i did not see her get kkilled i just saw them take her i know in my heart she is alive

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.
"My, I turn around for a second, and so many more people arrive. The flowers are mirrors are quite distracting, though," Gold said, marveling at the new arrivals.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Winkpolve _

­

Aww! Thank you so much - Wink happily takes the daisy and puts it behind her ear - They're so gorgeous.. - Wink pulls out a lighter and a cig and looks up to Goldie - Do you want some?User Image

"Oh, no thank you. I've had enough wine, I don't think I could handle both. And it was no problem with the daisy. I see Narcissus doesn't particularly care for pizza, huh?" Gold laughed as she watched the beautiful man ask for lamb. "He's a weirdo for not liking it," Gold winked at Wink.
­
­
Oh, I get it XD It's fine.. More cigs for me! - Wink lights a black cig and hides the lighter - Well.. He never tried it.. And his first bite wasn't good XD It's okay, I really don't care, my pizza isn't that good btw
User Image

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I moved over to a table by a bunch of red roses and smiled as I sat down on a chair. I was going to people watch, that seemed like it might be fun....

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
innocent_anime_princess

"sure, although It's probably for the best that I havent danced. I must admit I am quite terrible at the art. And I agree, these are the most heavenly cream puffs I have ever tasted, and I have had quite a number of cream puffs in my life"

"I can't dance very well myself but...between you and i *starts whispering* I haven't seen too many great dancers in here either xd "
Winkpolve _
­
­
User Image
Episcopi Narcissus
User Image
"Morrocan? Zeus's beard, is this not a Greek extravaganza?"
Narcissus shook his head, fuming slightly.
"I'm going to the garden. Enjoy the gala."
­
­

Well.. There is a little bit of everyhing here, Narcissus..
- Wink looks at him - Can I go with you?User Image
User Image"Do what you will, I have no care in the matter."
And with that, Narcissus raised his nose and strode towards the doors to the gardens, ignoring anyone who he might have been cutting off.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi walked through the gardens again. After so much dancing earlier she had grown tired, and went to rest for a bit. Now she was back, and this time with a violin to help entertain the guests with. She had always loved playing, and this time she could do whatever she wanted without casting a spell, so long as she avoided one song. That wouldn't be too hard. Playing that song would put people to sleep and she didn't want to do that, so she avoided it.

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Winkpolve _

­
Oh, I get it XD It's fine.. More cigs for me! - Wink lights a black cig and hides the lighter - Well.. He never tried it.. And his first bite wasn't good XD It's okay, I really don't care, my pizza isn't that good btw
User Image

"Poppycock!" Gold paused for a moment, then giggled at her outburst. "If at least one person likes it, it's good."

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
onepiecegirl
innocent_anime_princess

"I can't dance very well myself but...between you and i *starts whispering* I haven't seen too many great dancers in here either xd "

*overhears this*
*gasp*
-is insulted-
"but very true. im quite a clumsy girl"

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis

Standing erect, she still seemed small, rather short. But still a glowing presence all the same.
"Why do you say that, sir?"
Wide, violet eyes were staring back at him behind the shadows of her cover, an innocent emitted from them,

"No, please...I think you misunderstood what I said." Ivan said nervously, as if he did something wrong. "All I wanted to say is you know...Let's talk. About anything."

Vicis pressed her thumb lightly to her lips, giggling.
" Do not be so unsettled sir, really."
She curtsied and smiled at him, slipping away the mask.
"I am Sayu, what may I call you?"

"Ah." Ivan finally smiled. "Pleased to meet you, Madam Sayu. I'm Ivan, but you can call me 'Mouse'." He then curtsied back.

He spotted her small sway, her body subtly moving to the faint sound of the distant music.
"Mhmm~ ..ah.. would you um.."
She seemed to trip on her words, stuttering.
"Would you like to dance with me?"

"S-sure." He also seemed to sutter. "Be my guest." He said, as he reaches out his hand.

Blessed Prophet

Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora

"And might where you be from then may I ask?"

a once beautiful forest smile still is but is kind of destroyed

"Oh." ~A great sadness begins to fill her, since she grew up with a mother that practiced the old religion she has come to have great respect for her earth~ "I'm quite sorry..... why would anyone do something so..... ~shuddering~ horrid?"

ogars came in and destroyed us many fairys killed my mother and sister taken

"Damn Ogars, always runnin' around and causing us civilized beings trouble. I can't believe that they killed your mother though, I'm sorry for the pain that they have put you through lass, no one deserves that. In Ireland they don't get that nasty. What county might you be from then?"

i have no country and she is not dead well i dont think she is because i did not see her get kkilled i just saw them take her i know in my heart she is alive

"I'll be prayin' for the safe return of your family members lass."
zeeluvzu
XYZPsycho
zeeluvzu
XYZPsycho
zeeluvzu
XYZPsycho

*face saddens*
My dance partner seems to have vanished..."oh well"

I'm here >.<
"I think you look beautiful as well," he says, smiling.

*jumps up off the bench stuffing the last bite of cream puff in my mouth"
"thanks. you like lovely as well!"

"Oh," he says, laughing. "You have some cream on your cheek. He wipes it off and licks it from his finger.

OOC: Mwahahhaa > biggrin
this always makes them blush

*blushes*
"hehe...thanks. By the way, we havent properly introduced ourselves. Im Zee" *smiles sweetly*

Travis looks up. "Travis. Nice to meet you. Guess I'll see you around, Zee," he said, grabbing a glass of water and sitting down in an empty seat.

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
As Smokey gets up one she see someone coming out to the garden. Looking back at the Rose's around her feet she begins to hum to the music and walking around the garden.
User ImageUser Image
םιɢ α ℓιттℓє םєєρєя

Ennyier returned to her bench, a drink in hand.. but decided instead to take a stroll
through the garden. The entire time she had been here, she had not seen it yet.
She took her drink outside, meandering about the grounds, looking at all the beautiful
flowers. Grinning and humming a slow tune softly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff