Welcome to Gaia! ::

Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
User ImageNarcissus spun in the open air of the garden, enjoying the feel of the cool air.
"Ah, now this is lovely."

Chi taps on his shoulder. "Excuse me, I have a little gift for you." She smiles kindly.

User Image"Hmm? Oh, hello. What was that you were saying?"

She grins and twirls her staff over his head, chanting a melody.

"Vain and in love with only yourself,
Until the clock strikes 2, you will find love and friendship to other people
and lose the vainess you have lived with for so long."
The center of her staff glows a bright sky blue and fades as the magic light flows around him.

User ImageHis eyes lit up.
"I...I...I feel...good? You're quite pretty, you know."

"Thank you." She grinned. 'Let's make this more interesting,' she thought. "I place this blessing that you lose your vainess and loving to yourself until I break it." She said twirling her staff once more, watching the magic light flowing into him once more. "Would you care for a drink?" She asked and smiled at him.

Blessed Prophet

Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
User ImageNarcissus spun in the open air of the garden, enjoying the feel of the cool air.

Chi taps on his shoulder. "Excuse me, I have a little gift for you." She smiles kindly.

The center of her staff glows a bright sky blue and fades as the magic light flows around him.

~Darcy walks up to the two of them~ "You be a very good person for openin' this vain god's heart, just thought that I would add that in."

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Smokey Princess
OutaiTabibito
Smokey Princess
OutaiTabibito
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi found her way to the center of the garden, violin case in hand. She set it next to her and withdrew the instrument and it's bow carefully. She smiled at all the people and flowers around her as she tucked the violin beneath her chin and put her fingers where she wanted them. The first notes were honey sweet, as were all the rest, but she had been lost on the first few. After the first few, she was in her own world, playing a magical concerto, concocted by none other than Tchaikovsky himself. It was her favorite one, especially after seven or so minutes into the song. It was peaceful, yet upbeat and cheerful, at least to her ears. If other violinists who knew the song played along, they could very well do it orchestrated, and it would be much fun.

As she heard the music she got up and walked around to found who was playing. Walking past someone at the fountain she found herself at the center of the garden. She sat at the grass and just watched her play, enjoying it.
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi played carefully, furiously, rapturously. Oh how she loved playing this song! But, as all things must, it sadly came to an end. She lowered her violin, keeping it in hand and looked around. She found a young woman sitting nearby, listening intently.
"I hope you like the song as much as I did playing it." She said cheerfully

Clapping her hands while standing up. "Bravo, I very much enjoyed it!" She walks over to the girl and gives her a rose. "Music is just another way to enter someone's heart. At least that's what my mother use to say."
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi smiled as she accepted the rose graciously. It really was a beautiful rose at that, and smelled sweet.
"Thank you." she said cheerfully, "Your mother was a wise person indeed. That was one of my most favorite songs to play. Does music run in your family?"

Blessed Prophet

Winkpolve _
Athena_flora
Winkpolve _
Athena_flora
Quote:
­
- Wink looks surprised and enters the garden, and goes on the opposite direction and sighs -
Rude...User Image

~Darcy walks up to wink after seeing the disappointment that Narcissus has caused her~ Oi, don't be looking so down there lass! He was extremely vain from what I can tell, he didn't deserve your attention. Though he may be a greek god, you actually have a heart as far as I can tell."
­
­

- Wink looks up surprised and smiles - Oi! Well.. I was just trying to be nice, I guess I wasn't pleasant enough.. But well.. I don't want to discuss about that.. This is a Ball and we have to enjoy!User Image

"Don't be so hard on yourself there! In Ireland if someone treated you like that, you had a god given right to knock 'em on their arse, er at least spit some of their rudeness back at them. But I guess that in a high society place like this you can't do that."
­
­

Well.. Apparently, I cant do that here :/
Sounds fair, but I just can't do that to him. But anyway.. Are you enjoying the food here?User Image

"The food be good, but the wine is so watered down! That be why I brought me trusty bottle o' home brewed Irish ale!"

Romantic Lover

6,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
Celebiest
Zorrina93
Celebiest
Lemon entered the gardens looking dumbfounded. This was all too much for the sheep girl to take in. And now she was LOST. GREAT.

Zorrina pushed through another group of chatting people to see another girl looking as lost as herself. "Hi I'm Zorrina. Did you only just arrive too?"

Lemon looked up at the girl who had introduced herself to her. Her face turned as pink as her dress and she nodded in embarrassment.

"I'd wish they at least give us a map" she grumbled.

"I'm Lemon... nice to meet you too" she said as she held a hand out.

Zorrina laughed. "Yeah a map would be reeeal helpful right about now." Zorrina put her head to the side concidering her own statement, "Then again my sense of direction isn't that crash hot either." She laughed a bit glad to have someone to talk to.
Athena_flora
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus

~Darcy walks up to the two of them~ "You be a very good person for openin' this vain god's heart, just thought that I would add that in."

Chi blushes and grins at her. "Thank you! I just want him to be truly happy."

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Steps into the scene.
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus

"Thank you." She grinned. 'Let's make this more interesting,' she thought. "I place this blessing that you lose your vainess and loving to yourself until I break it." She said twirling her staff once more, watching the magic light flowing into him once more. "Would you care for a drink?" She asked and smiled at him.

User Image"Why yes I would. Thank you for the offer."
He flashed her a smile.
chiikii chiikuu
Athena_flora
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus

User Image"Oh, but I'm quite happy. Just bored, is all. Nothing is happening."

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*Goes to the balcony and watches as the last bit of sun fades in the horizon. It is getting quite late, so she decides to go into the garden to admire the lights*

Blessed Prophet

chiikii chiikuu
Athena_flora
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus

"I'm sorry if I be interruption' your conversation 'ere, but you remind me of my mother when she would be goin' 'round puttin' spells on people to let them experience some life!"

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Athena_flora
Winkpolve _
Athena_flora
Winkpolve _
Athena_flora
Quote:
­
- Wink looks surprised and enters the garden, and goes on the opposite direction and sighs -
Rude...User Image

~Darcy walks up to wink after seeing the disappointment that Narcissus has caused her~ Oi, don't be looking so down there lass! He was extremely vain from what I can tell, he didn't deserve your attention. Though he may be a greek god, you actually have a heart as far as I can tell."
­
­

- Wink looks up surprised and smiles - Oi! Well.. I was just trying to be nice, I guess I wasn't pleasant enough.. But well.. I don't want to discuss about that.. This is a Ball and we have to enjoy!User Image

"Don't be so hard on yourself there! In Ireland if someone treated you like that, you had a god given right to knock 'em on their arse, er at least spit some of their rudeness back at them. But I guess that in a high society place like this you can't do that."
­
­

Well.. Apparently, I cant do that here :/
Sounds fair, but I just can't do that to him. But anyway.. Are you enjoying the food here?User Image

"The food be good, but the wine is so watered down! That be why I brought me trusty bottle o' home brewed Irish ale!"
­
­
Irish ale!
I want I want!User Image
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus
chiikii chiikuu
Episcopi Narcissus

User Image"Why yes I would. Thank you for the offer."
He flashed her a smile.

She links her hand from his and walks over to the drinks table. "I like this red drink." She says, showing it to him. "What do you call it? It has an effect of getting tipsy if you drink too much."

αℓicє is ғαя тσσ sнץ тσиiɢнт,

{OOC; Oh, poo. I missed the event didn't I? D:}

Alice jolted upright as she heard the chatter.
"Ack..." she rubbed her head slowly, obviously disorientated. "W.. Wha... Where...?"
She scanned the area. "Oh, yes, that's right... the ball..." her nose twitched, and she quickly seized a love blue and purple handkerchief from the table, and she sneezed into it.
Blinking, she just realized what she'd done.
"Oh, dear... I hope this wasn't anybody's..." Alice said guiltily.

ץσυ'яє иσт cαяєғυℓ sнє мiɢнт cяץ тσиiɢнт

Fallen Galaxy

17,190 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Headstrong Believer 50
OutaiTabibito
Smokey Princess
OutaiTabibito
Smokey Princess
OutaiTabibito
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi found her way to the center of the garden, violin case in hand. She set it next to her and withdrew the instrument and it's bow carefully. She smiled at all the people and flowers around her as she tucked the violin beneath her chin and put her fingers where she wanted them. The first notes were honey sweet, as were all the rest, but she had been lost on the first few. After the first few, she was in her own world, playing a magical concerto, concocted by none other than Tchaikovsky himself. It was her favorite one, especially after seven or so minutes into the song. It was peaceful, yet upbeat and cheerful, at least to her ears. If other violinists who knew the song played along, they could very well do it orchestrated, and it would be much fun.

As she heard the music she got up and walked around to found who was playing. Walking past someone at the fountain she found herself at the center of the garden. She sat at the grass and just watched her play, enjoying it.
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi played carefully, furiously, rapturously. Oh how she loved playing this song! But, as all things must, it sadly came to an end. She lowered her violin, keeping it in hand and looked around. She found a young woman sitting nearby, listening intently.
"I hope you like the song as much as I did playing it." She said cheerfully

Clapping her hands while standing up. "Bravo, I very much enjoyed it!" She walks over to the girl and gives her a rose. "Music is just another way to enter someone's heart. At least that's what my mother use to say."
User Image
Rinsi Starlight

Rinsi smiled as she accepted the rose graciously. It really was a beautiful rose at that, and smelled sweet.
"Thank you." she said cheerfully, "Your mother was a wise person indeed. That was one of my most favorite songs to play. Does music run in your family?"
She smiles at the girl and nods. "She my mother played the Violin. I remember her playing in our garden back home. That was a long time ago so I can't remember to much of the songs and such. Well I should be off for the night. It was really nice to meet you. Have a lovely night." She gives the girl a wave and walks towards to the doors. Humming the song the girl played. Swaying slowly to it as she walks out the door and goes on the road home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff