Welcome to Gaia! ::

Countess Vicis
Princess Aurai
Countess Vicis
Princess Aurai
Countess Vicis

Vicis lifted her head at the sound of her name, spotting it's source.
"E-eh? Me..?"
She made her way over, a curious look on her lips. Taking the seat, she smiled at the two, giggling softly.
"Everyone's looking for someone, huh?"

User Image

"Mhm!" She giggled. "But you can wait with us until your Prince Charming comes to pick you up! I'm sure some lucky man will dance with you before the end of the ball."

Vicis nearly spurted out the wine she had just drink merely an hour earlier at the reply.
"Fdjskfd-- P-prince Charming huh?"
She shook her head and patted her lips with a handkerchief.
"I don't know about that but friends are just as good.. even if I don't find one. Would you settle for something like that-- oh! I'm sorry, I'm Countess Vicis, but please call me Sayu. May I ask what is your name?"

User Image

She smiled, giggling a bit again. "I like friends too. But my name is Princess Aurai. I am the Princess of the Nymphs. It's a pleasure."

She smiled and nodded. "I see.. it's a pretty name, it befits you."

User Image

"Thank you." She smiled. "Yours is as well. Why don't you and Chi chat a bit. I have an announcement to make."

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Princess Aurai

User Image

"Those are all wonderful aspects of the ball." She smiled softly, liking the way she put things. "I'm glad you've been enjoying it. Please continue to!"

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"I'll do my best too. It was a pleasure talking with you Lady Aurai," Gold said, smiling and wandering into the dancing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
onepiecegirl
zeeluvzu
onepiecegirl
zeeluvzu

"i brought a friend who also likes cream puffs! This is my friend Innocent and I'm Yumi by the way...sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier redface . what's your name?"

*is dancing with someone*
"you can just call me zee!!" *yells over to you*

"oh okay nice to meet you Zee smile hey Innocent more cream puffs for us!" *hands her a cream puff* "lets go sit down"

"Okay!"

*Innocent follows Yumi to a seating area and helps herself to the heavenly cream puffs. She attempts to eat them daintily, but cant help getting some on her face*

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
"it seems my dance partner has vanished"
*goes over to innocent and...((havent been introduced :/ )) to eat cream puffs*

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
"Well it seems nothing to interestin' is happenin' right now. It's not like anyone has really been talkin' to me during this." ~She takes out her trusty bottle of home brewed ale that she made before leaving Ireland. Its rich taste was better then the light, almost watered down wine that was provided at the party. The wine wasn't watered down, but once you have an Irish drink, everything else tastes watered down~

-sees the girl and dances around her- how are you this fine eve?

~Quietly chuckles to herself~ " I'm doin' quite fine this eve thank you, I don't really feel like I quite fit in here. The parties that are thrown in Ireland are much less.... tame. I've meet some very nice people, but it's a little to "high class" for me if ya know what I mean."

ahahhaha -her laugh like bells- i know what you meen the fairy parties i used to have wer soo much funn dancing and singing un controlably- she laughs rememebering all the memories-

"Not to mention the lively fiddle music, beer, and the occasional food and or water fights that we get into. I'm happy to meet someone that has been to Ireland and has had the privilege of partying with some of the wildest folk that I know."

i visted along time ago now i party in the forest im from

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
innocent_anime_princess

"Okay!"

*Innocent follows Yumi to a seating area and helps herself to the heavenly cream puffs. She attempts to eat them daintily, but cant help getting some on her face*

"haha here i brought some napkins...I tend to make a mess with these as well whee . How are you enjoying the ball?"

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Kiki lulu tubs123
Winkpolve _
­
­
User Image
Kiki lulu tubs123
just love fairys can dance and make other dance with them we can sing un beliveably and can fly and are quite mischivous when we wanna be but other then that some of us have magical powers but u get those at a certain age which i shall reach tomorrow
­
­

Well.. When you reach those powers.. Will be able to make contact with your mother?User Image

i hope so i cant wait
­
­

It will be so nice to see her and your sister again! Does your father miss her?User Image

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
­
­
User Image
Episcopi Narcissus
User ImageNarcissus glanced at the triangular slices with a curious look.
"What's...pizza?"
­
­
Well... Pizza is a round dough with borders that you can use any type of ingredients.. The ones I made were Pepperoni, Strawberries and 4 Cheeses
Do you want to try any of these?
- Wink cuts a slice of Pepperoni pizza and smiles at him - It's delicious!User Image

4,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Winkpolve _

­
I love daisies! They just match perfectly with anything.. Daisies are perfect for me. But I just can't find any of these here - Wink looks at everywhere but doesn't she can't find a daisy -User Image

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"Hmm. There!" Gold exclaimed. "Here Wink," she said, handing her a daisy that had been growing behind one of the many mirrors,"You just have to know where to look." Gold smiled.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
XYZPsycho

*face saddens*
My dance partner seems to have vanished..."oh well"

Shy Cutie-Pie

Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Vicis decided to stand, afraid her legs may fall asleep if she sat any longer. Leaning against a tree, she scanned the room, trying to find something to do or someone to talk to.

"Oh, greetings, madam." Ivan approached her. "I see that you've become idle. Is there something wrong?"

Vicis slowly shook her head, lifting her gave from the ground as she adjusted her mask.
" I just.. believe invisibility may be a skill I have."
She giggled softly at her sarcasm, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Oh please don't say that." Ivan answered, somewhat amused by what she told him. "But you know, we shouldn't be idle in this party."

Standing erect, she still seemed small, rather short. But still a glowing presence all the same.
"Why do you say that, sir?"
Wide, violet eyes were staring back at him behind the shadows of her cover, an innocent emitted from them,

"No, please...I think you misunderstood what I said." Ivan said nervously, as if he did something wrong. "All I wanted to say is you know...Let's talk. About anything."

Vicis pressed her thumb lightly to her lips, giggling.
" Do not be so unsettled sir, really."
She curtsied and smiled at him, slipping away the mask.
"I am Sayu, what may I call you?"

Blessed Prophet

Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
"Well it seems nothing to interestin' is happenin' right now. It's not like anyone has really been talkin' to me during this." ~She takes out her trusty bottle of home brewed ale that she made before leaving Ireland. Its rich taste was better then the light, almost watered down wine that was provided at the party. The wine wasn't watered down, but once you have an Irish drink, everything else tastes watered down~

-sees the girl and dances around her- how are you this fine eve?

~Quietly chuckles to herself~ " I'm doin' quite fine this eve thank you, I don't really feel like I quite fit in here. The parties that are thrown in Ireland are much less.... tame. I've meet some very nice people, but it's a little to "high class" for me if ya know what I mean."

ahahhaha -her laugh like bells- i know what you meen the fairy parties i used to have wer soo much funn dancing and singing un controlably- she laughs rememebering all the memories-

"Not to mention the lively fiddle music, beer, and the occasional food and or water fights that we get into. I'm happy to meet someone that has been to Ireland and has had the privilege of partying with some of the wildest folk that I know."

i visted along time ago now i party in the forest im from

"And might where you be from then may I ask?"

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
onepiecegirl
innocent_anime_princess

"Okay!"

"haha here i brought some napkins...I tend to make a mess with these as well whee . How are you enjoying the ball?"

*Innocent gladly takes a napkin and pats her mouth with it, waving to the new girl approaching*

It's very beautiful here, but I'm afraid I havent taken part in it very much besides sitting sweatdrop

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kiki lulu tubs123
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
The girl and the mess were gone in a minute leaving me on my own again. Oh boy alone at a party. Not much of a surprise all things considered.

-dances up- hello how r u[/quote
Someone was talking to me all of a sudden. I look around and spot the dancing girl. "Oh, hello. I'm doing alright. Yourself?"

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Winkpolve _
Kiki lulu tubs123
Winkpolve _
­
­
User Image
Kiki lulu tubs123
just love fairys can dance and make other dance with them we can sing un beliveably and can fly and are quite mischivous when we wanna be but other then that some of us have magical powers but u get those at a certain age which i shall reach tomorrow
­
­

Well.. When you reach those powers.. Will be able to make contact with your mother?User Image

i hope so i cant wait
­
­

It will be so nice to see her and your sister again! Does your father miss her?User Image

every minute of his life

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces