Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse

"hold up," stops dancing and walks over to Risen Tranquility. "You look lonely... Wanna join me and my friend dancing?" *motions to storm*

*Stops dancing and follows Twiclipse over to Risen Tranquility*

*looks back a little startled* "you walk really quietly and fast!" *laughs a bit and turns back to Risen Tranquility*

*Chuckles slightly* "Comes with the territory." *Turns to Risen Tranquility* "I'm Storm, and this is Twiclipse. What's your name?"

*looks at you and motions to the dance floor as you realize I already have his hand to lead him to dance*

*Smiles, returns to floor, and begins dancing.*

*Risen Tranquility (aka Cobi) begins dancing with me and I look at you blushing a bit*
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
chiyo hosh
G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK
ATTENTION. THIS THREAD IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY APES.

Do not panic. We are only here for your pretty damsels and bananas. If you would kindly hand over these two subjects, we would best be on our way.

Us apes have feelings too, so please don't hurt them. We are living being as well. We only need to eat, and we only need to find pretty mates to mate with until the end of days. So don't judge us for these two things.

If you feel the need to talk to us, you must quote us. If not our short tempers will come out and we will be forced to ram your head into a rock several times.

Also, we love Twilight. It's so effing awesome.

ME WANT WOMAN. ME WANT BANANAS. GIVE ME.

if u have any dignaty u will leave we dnt need a smelly dance floor u got that and the bannas r not hea.

WE APES DON'T CARE ABOUT DIGNITY.
I MEAN REALLY. WE SNIFF EACH OTHER'S BUTTS.

G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK
ATTENTION. THIS THREAD IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY HUMANS.

Do not panic. We are only here for your beauty. If you would kindly hand over this subject, we would best be on our way.

Us apes don't have feelings too, so please hurt them. We are dead beings as well. We only need to starve, and we only need to find ugly mates to mate with until the end of days. So don't judge us for these two things.

If you feel the need to talk to us, you must quote us. If not our short tempers will come out and we will be forced to give you ice cream.
Also, we hate Twilight.

ME WANT UGLY BOYS. ME WANT BANANAS. GIVE ME.

((WHAT DO YOU WANT SILLY LITTLE HUMAN?
WE WANT BANANAS AND WOMEN. YOU ARE JUST A SPAMMER))

(AND YOU GUYS ARE GODDMODING. NO WAY IN HELL CAN YOU PUNCH AN APE THROUGH THE WINDOW. SHEESH))
"dnt mind me ima calm me self down"*in mind* "damn ape"
KooriOokami_225
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Elegance...
He walks in quietly, his footsteps echoing through the large room. Quickly he drifts to a table to sit. He looked around, taking in the faces of many beautiful maidens, and the men they were dancing with. He looked down, his date hadn't shown up the night before either. He wondered what was wrong.
...Is you're way of being beautiful

*koori walks over to boy* " Hello handsome stranger....whatis your name?...." * koori blushes* redface 3nodding
Be quiet! I'm speaking now...
He turns his head slightly away from the maiden to see who is speaking with him. "Ahh.... I'm a little busy..." he gestures to twiclipse "I'm terribly sorry...."
...Now you may continue

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
chiyo hosh
G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

Do not panic. We are only here for your pretty damsels and bananas. If you would kindly hand over these two subjects, we would best be on our way.

Us apes have feelings too, so please don't hurt them. We are living being as well. We only need to eat, and we only need to find pretty mates to mate with until the end of days. So don't judge us for these two things.

If you feel the need to talk to us, you must quote us. If not our short tempers will come out and we will be forced to ram your head into a rock several times.

if u have any dignaty u will leave we dnt need a smelly dance floor u got that and the bannas r not hea.

G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

Do not panic. We are only here for your beauty. If you would kindly hand over this subject, we would best be on our way.

Us apes don't have feelings too, so please hurt them. We are dead beings as well. We only need to starve, and we only need to find ugly mates to mate with until the end of days. So don't judge us for these two things.

If you feel the need to talk to us, you must quote us. If not our short tempers will come out and we will be forced to give you ice cream.
Also, we hate Twilight.

(AND YOU GUYS ARE GODDMODING. NO WAY IN HELL CAN YOU PUNCH AN APE THROUGH THE WINDOW. SHEESH))

I'm immortal b****
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse

*looks back a little startled* "you walk really quietly and fast!" *laughs a bit and turns back to Risen Tranquility*

*Chuckles slightly* "Comes with the territory." *Turns to Risen Tranquility* "I'm Storm, and this is Twiclipse. What's your name?"

*looks at you and motions to the dance floor as you realize I already have his hand to lead him to dance*

*Risen Tranquility (aka Cobi) begins dancing with me and I look at you blushing a bit*

He notices her blush and smiles slightly, chuckling to himself. He moves his hand up her side, brushing it slightly over her shoulder he moves his hand under her chin. He was blushing now too. He tilted her head so that her eyes would meet his. "S-so are you having a good time...?" He asked shyly.
...Now you may continue
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
chiyo hosh

G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

Also, we hate Twilight.

I'm immortal b****

((THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU STRONG. AND SERIOUSLY, BEING IMMORTAL IS GODMODDING. WHY DON'T YOU PLAY LIKE THE REST OF US? REMEMBER, USE THE PARENTHESIS WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF CHARACTER.))

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK

G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

Also, we hate Twilight.

I'm immortal b****

((THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU STRONG. AND SERIOUSLY, BEING IMMORTAL IS GODMODDING. WHY DON'T YOU PLAY LIKE THE REST OF US? REMEMBER, USE THE PARENTHESIS WHEN YOU'RE OUT OF CHARACTER.))

"GET THE HELL OUTTA MY BALL BEFORE WE REPORT ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS B*****"

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GOD 0F VATS 0F MILK
Ape breaks the handcuffs with Ape's super strength. "Yeah...you got nothing on me." Ape said grabbing the hand cuff and putting it around her throat.

*after opining her eyes from playing dead in the booth she notices he's standing next to the main speaker so she cranks up the volume and plays the loudest thing she could think of*
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse

He notices her blush and smiles slightly, chuckling to himself. He moves his hand up her side, brushing it slightly over her shoulder he moves his hand under her chin. He was blushing now too. He tilted her head so that her eyes would meet his. "S-so are you ahving a good time...?" He asked shyly.
...Now you may continue

*Blushes deeper as he touches my chin and i place my hand on his shoulder* "I'm having a grand time" *smiles sweetly*

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse

*Glances over at the two, notices the blush. Raises one eyebrow in inquiry, but figures that its just her friend reacting to the young man. Smiles slightly wall watching the two dance.*
*Blushes deeper as he touches my chin and i place my hand on his shoulder* "I'm having a grand time" *smiles sweetly*
He blushes deeper. "You have such a beautiful smile..." He looks away embarrassed
...Now you may continue
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse
Summer Storm Dancer
Twiclipse

*Glances over at the two, notices the blush. Raises one eyebrow in inquiry*

*Is slightly distracted by Cobi dancing and speaking with me, but with a quick(hopefully unnoticeable) glance tries to silently apologize for kinda ditching you. Hoping you understand.*

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
KooriOokami_225
ii_Risen-Tranquility_ii
Elegance...
He walks in quietly, his footsteps echoing through the large room. Quickly he drifts to a table to sit. He looked around, taking in the faces of many beautiful maidens, and the men they were dancing with. He looked down, his date hadn't shown up the night before either. He wondered what was wrong.
...Is you're way of being beautiful

*koori walks over to boy* " Hello handsome stranger....whatis your name?...." * koori blushes* redface 3nodding

He turns his head slightly away from the maiden to see who is speaking with him. "Ahh.... I'm a little busy..." he gestures to twiclipse "I'm terribly sorry...."
...Now you may continue
oh....... well im terribly sorry to have interupted you...... sweatdrop *koori hangs her head and walks away......she begins to cry at a table inthefarright corner of the room.* stare stressed cry cry cry crying crying crying .....*sniff.....sniffle*
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
Xx_Shining Estrella_xX
G0D OF VATS 0F MILK
chiyo hosh
G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

G0D 0F VATS 0F M1LK

Also, we hate Twilight.

u know wat that was supposed 2 be n me mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces