• Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
_Sergeant_Happy_Hatter_
*Sergeant enters and looks around*

"Where's the party at??" *she hollars*

Erika hands a cup of champagne
"true. i guess time will tell."
chi says, finding the bottom of his champagne glass.

looking around, he counts the guests who have arrived, and estimates how many more will come.
The man standing near the entrance was leaning against the wall sipping on a rich dark wine.."Hmpf, well this crowd is dismal..." He tipped up his stemmed goblet taking another sip. "Absolutely dead."

He straightened up to his full height and gracefully made his way over to the tables, finishing his drink along the way. Looking around he munched on some small appetizer, possibly fish, he noticed how everyone was just sitting there.

Diamond Regular

*takes the drink from Erika*

"Thank you my lady."

*smiles and takes a sip still staring at QT2*

Kawaii Sex Symbol

9,550 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
Erika still waits for someone to ask her to dance.

Golden Admirer

_Sergeant_Happy_Hatter_

*peeks around you and whispers*

"What're you drinking?"

He turned to Sergeant with a warm smile. "I think I'll just find myself some chilled water."

Diamond Regular

*smiles at QT2*

"I like water."
Romeo enters the ballroom and glances around at the already present party guests.
"Hmm... not bad," he mutters to himself while grabbing a glass of wine.

Diamond Regular

*notices Romeo and waves over at him*

"Hello there!"

Durem Raider

Dezy looked up at the other guests then around the room.

Sparkly Visionary

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Ace of spades-e14
The man standing near the entrance was leaning against the wall sipping on a rich dark wine.."Hmpf, well this crowd is dismal..." He tipped up his stemmed goblet taking another sip. "Absolutely dead."

He straightened up to his full height and gracefully made his way over to the tables, finishing his drink along the way. Looking around he munched on some small appetizer, possibly fish, he noticed how everyone was just sitting there.

Kalaundrea diverted her attention, "Ahem. You know what they say. Quality over quantity? I assure you that I along with these fine people are of the finest quality." She smiled widely and laughed, "of course, we could always do with finding more quality people."

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
*stare* eek
Notices the happy hatter's voice and bows in her direction.
"Greetings and salutations"

Golden Admirer

Q quietly makes himself a glass of water and sits next to Erika. "I wish everyone liked water. After all, it's very important," he said to Sergeant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff