Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katamari Pantsu
water_godess29
: puts a little stamp on each of kingys ears: (property of chii)..chii has claimed kingys ears now
@Katamari: aww chii hopes nothing is wrong

Nahhh.. I just get mopey sometimes watching other people having a good time...

For no real reason, I tend to believe they're having a much better time than I ever am.. *shrugs*

Especially couples~ sweatdrop

welll momiji is never on gaia so chii shall cling to Katamari....sound good? 4laugh
Grand Bone Daddy

gimmie yer scepter Victar stare

=o never! look what hell you unleashed with a fork last night! im not handing over a scepter XD

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200
Victar
Siin Adonai
Hey now, be gentle with my incapacitated body. xD rofl

Hey Vic. =D

how are you? i havent seen you before =P

Welcome Back Quatro

xD I'm new to this thread so you are correct. Friends with Lestat. He convinced me to come visit and chat now that my joint auction was done. Never can have too many friends I always say. x3
Otherwise I am good, just starting a new quarter at school. Sitting in one of the classes for a few hours, just dickin around hahaha. You?
User Image

User Image

»-tugs on kobys lower lip- «

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Damio Roncartia
† The Devil on my right is telling me to rip your heart out.

Laughs aloud, both at Livia and at Lestat.

"Hell. You could both fight me at once. A lover's duo taking on a great foe. It would be such a beautiful death on both your parts. But wait. A coward's excuse on behalf of the woman. Figures. You're probably only good for polishing your man's trophy."

[( I will inform you both I am ALWAYS in character. So please regard my sexist comments as something my character would say. -not wanting to get banned for an IC comment- )]

The Angel on my left is telling me to eat it. †

*Has such a soft spot over RP jerks heart
water_godess29
Katamari Pantsu
water_godess29
: puts a little stamp on each of kingys ears: (property of chii)..chii has claimed kingys ears now
@Katamari: aww chii hopes nothing is wrong

Nahhh.. I just get mopey sometimes watching other people having a good time...

For no real reason, I tend to believe they're having a much better time than I ever am.. *shrugs*

Especially couples~ sweatdrop

welll momiji is never on gaia so chii shall cling to Katamari....sound good? 4laugh

Haha.. *pats her head* That's alright.. I think you've got some other guys that want to be clinging to ya.

I'll find the girl for me someday..

Xilo Pryce's Wife

Dangerous Lover

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Back again.
Still haven't played MS, but hopefully soon!
Victar
Grand Bone Daddy

gimmie yer scepter Victar stare

=o never! look what hell you unleashed with a fork last night! im not handing over a scepter XD

..but but but... i was hungry.. and you where cooking... and it smellled good... you and the table just got in the way...

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200
Jen-Til
Siin Adonai
*Sneaks in all ninja like.* ninja

eek heart heart
eek ... mrgreen Hello!
Okay, this is the second time my flute won't work

Ruthless Tycoon

10,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tipsy 100
Freaksrus
Hmm. Vamps are always so pretty.

User Image

Peh talk2hand Trussed up namby pamby parasites is the more acceptable term. Got no time for those mosquitoes.

xXJinx-StarXx's Partner In Crime

Dapper Fatcat

Siin Adonai
Victar
Siin Adonai
Hey now, be gentle with my incapacitated body. xD rofl

Hey Vic. =D

how are you? i havent seen you before =P

Welcome Back Quatro

xD I'm new to this thread so you are correct. Friends with Lestat. He convinced me to come visit and chat now that my joint auction was done. Never can have too many friends I always say. x3
Otherwise I am good, just starting a new quarter at school. Sitting in one of the classes for a few hours, just dickin around hahaha. You?

trying to keep Bone Daddy out of trouble.. its a lot harder than it sounds lol
: sits on Katamari: dont be silly : puts a stamp on both of his ears too: chii can keep Katamari company wile he looks for more people to keep him company..unless Katamari doesent want chii too
Quatro
Damio Roncartia
† The Devil on my right is telling me to rip your heart out.

Laughs aloud, both at Livia and at Lestat.
"Hell. You could both fight me at once. A lover's duo taking on a great foe. It would be such a beautiful death on both your parts. But wait. A coward's excuse on behalf of the woman. Figures. You're probably only good for polishing your man's trophy."
[( I will inform you both I am ALWAYS in character. So please regard my sexist comments as something my character would say. -not wanting to get banned for an IC comment- )]

The Angel on my left is telling me to eat it. †

*Has such a soft spot over RP jerks heart
Vv-vV Come have a drink, with the thirsty love guzzler..
Haha xD Aw
@Jen: Hey hey Siin is mine! D: *tugs on her leash* Come here Siin <3
@Ash: *growls playfully and licks your nose*

From the dark side baby, dont be afraid.... Vv-vV

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items