Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply Modifoxes
Lonely Hearts Club. UPDATED 11/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm
Updated. Mostly. Will fix Jules' crazy things in a bit. :p

Also, if I could get a concrete list of who's currently dating, that'd be great~  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 pm
Eva and I are trying LokixVictoria and KirokoxLin and we're gonna try LocoxAida and MitsukoxXyas as soon as I stop being lazy but I'm not sure if any of them are actually dating yet. But I'll let you know!  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:59 am
Nobody wants any of mine? Sadness XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 am
User Image
"I think it's just fine to judge a
book by it's cover,"

"...I've already judged you by yours,"

"-Pokejabs Julley-
I asked if you wanted to re-try their Roleplay. >8|"

"..."
"I'm not impressed,"
User Image

R a p t o r F o x

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Anrea
Crew

Kawaii Sage

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:13 pm
Updated this thing, finally.

HEY, GUYS, C'MON, MATE SOME FOXES SO I DON'T HAVE TO MESS AROUND WITH A PUNY SCROLLBAR WHEN I EDIT THIS THING :p *brick'd*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
"I think it's just fine to judge a
book by it's cover,"

"...I've already judged you by yours,"

"THIS IS ME NOT HELPING. |D;;;"

>Flyff--Bi, pg. 64, Tribeless
Flyff is an optimistic, romantic fox. She'll care for mostly anyone, unless they're really mean. I have no idea what I want for her. |D;;;

>Dapple--Straight, pg. 64, Tribeless
Dapple's, well, Dapple. . w. He likes females, and'll prolly flirt with most. He likes snow, too. (I'm so unoriginal with likings. > 3>) And I guess he's not too romantic? . w. He propably wouldn't curl around someone and whisper "I love you~" into their ear. |D;; He's also kinda short-tempered, and'll be quick to start insulting someone who annoys him, unless it's a friend, in which case he'll just grumble and ignore them. = w=; I guess an independent female'd be good? o uo;

>Ries--Gay, pg. 64, Tribeless
Ries laid back and could be considered a tad crazy by some. He's usually dreaming about something, staring into the distance and thinking of stuff. Sometimes he even ignores the rest of the world. If he does pay attention, he's usually nice, and listens more than he talks. I'd think any kind of male'd do, if he'd be patient enough with Ries's little staring offs. o uo;

>Amami--Heteroflexible, pg. 64, Would-Be Mugetsu if Livie'd come back and get the planning done. D; Tribeless for now.
Ami's friendly. That's all there is to say. She always smiles, even if she's kind of sad inside. One could say she got that from her father, who'd be apathetic all the time. She's clever enough to be considered clever. Mostly she uses up all of her praises for other people, and never considers what she's good at, so she's not confident. I guess any guy/girl would do? . w.

"..."
"I'm not impressed,"
User Image

R a p t o r F o x

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:14 pm
Pssst, Juliette:

YotsuuxFitzroy?

:3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:06 pm
Hmm...maybe~ You could start a thread for them in the RP forum if you like--but I can't promise anything, he's paaaainfffuullyyy shy...  

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

kingkong18457

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm
>Lysi--Straight, though bi can be an option, page 64, Kousetsu Tribe.
She can be quite stand-offish, and isn't really a people person. However, once you get to know her, she can be a great friend, and very loyal.

>Sachio--Straight, page 64, Kousetsu Tribe.
He was once mated with Echo, but ended up single after a long absence. He tends to be quiet, and very non-judgmental. He loves having a few close friends he can trust versus lots of acquaintances.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:03 am
To Jules: Oh dearie me, I'm baaaad at starting threads, I can never think of anything...but if you want me to, I can. >__<

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

ebil mind

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:55 pm
Rendo Straight, page 64, Lunarie tribe

He's a old fox who still kicks around like he young. He's honest and loyal and has many stories to tell. He's a fierce warrior when he needs to be. He's a scout coming out of retirement. All around he's a guy a girls father would both like and hate at the same time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 pm
You can go ahead and take Nausika off the list~ heart She's (eventually) gonna end up with Morgan~ :3

Edit: And Talya and Conny~ heart (They're not mated to eachother, obviously, but they each have plots for mates. XD)

Juliette06
Crew

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shi Berry

Crew

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm
Hey Juuuuli~ Saiaku and Vitani~?