Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Shadowed Past. An RP in Yugi and Jaden's time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Kuragari

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:16 am
((again, sorry for being inactive, i got a job))
Seifer walked out and around the academy, not really paying attention to anything. He was just thinking to himself about what had happened. "man, when i signed up, i never expected this..." he smiled and watched a duel, nothing better to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:49 pm
Altik knew instantly the cards let him do whatever he wanted. They had that power.

So, becuase they perked his curiousity, and because he recalled that kid with the silver cards, he simply thought to himself, "Let me see the silver cards", and images popped into his mind.

They were written in english, not kitlian. So this mystery wasn't as dark and menacing as Altik had thought before...

But maybe it was, just not in the same way...

This was concerning, so he decided to go back to somewhere he could think. An instant later, he appeared in the damp room once more.  

altik_0

Unlucky-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:13 am
After hearing a rumor that the silver god cards, the ones Raje have, has the ability of taking you anywhere in any time period, Vichard thought of the possibilities of what could happen, but fighting his urge to steal them, he just sat down and fixed his deck.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:57 am
Thoughts flooded Altik's mind, he couldn't concentrate on the task at hand. He knew he could leave, but what would he do with these cards? Just keep them, and use them to do whatever he wanted? That would take all the fun of being able to get his way out of the equation.

So instead he had to do the noble thing and defeat these angry gods once and for all. That was really the only choice he had, lest life become too easy for him.

"But first," Altik thought himself to a secluded Canadian town, so he could talk to an old friend.  

altik_0

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:31 pm
Raje had finally found Vichard! He ran up to tell him, but he though again...
He thought Vichard might want to take the god cards...Or he might even sick a teacher on him...
But he really didn't want to keep it to himself! He slowly walked up to Vichard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:23 am
(OOC: I would join this RP, but it doesn't seem like there is any actual dueling in it . . .)  

Senquis

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:35 am
Senquis
(OOC: I would join this RP, but it doesn't seem like there is any actual dueling in it . . .)

((WE're getting to that. The RP just started, really.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:28 pm
MorpheusD.Duvall
He thought Vichard might want to take the god cards...Or he might even sick a teacher on him...
But he really didn't want to keep it to himself! He slowly walked up to Vichard.
"Hi Raje." Vichard said as the nervious Raje walked up.  

Unlucky-chan

altik_0

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:32 pm
After a sharp ring on the doorbell, a somewhat middle-highted, pure blonde woman came to greet Altik.

"Wow, long time no see," She started, gesturing him into the appartment, and shushing him past her guards. To this day, regardless of their practically ancient relationship she still did the same rutine every time he came...

Anyway, it was time for business, and he knew it.

"Talea, (that being the woman's name)" Altiks started and paused. She probably hadn't heard of his obsession over TCG gambling... she may be dissapointed...

"Gambling, eh?" Darn those mind-readers, there's nothing you can keep from 'em, "No worries, I don't mind. Just don't bet me!" She chuckled, and buckled down at Altik's solumn face. He almost always laughed, at least around her.

"Look, I was out-"

"Yeah, out at that... university? I still can't believe that Japan is willing to throw money away on something like that..."

"Yeah, well, I need some help..." He handed her the golden cards. Somehow he'd managed to surprise her with what she saw.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:03 am
Shadow the Dark Master
MorpheusD.Duvall
"Hi Raje." Vichard said as the nervious Raje walked up.
Raje looked at his pocket. "You know the little problem we had a while ago? Well...I found something after they left." He brought out the silver god cards.  

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

altik_0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:44 am
"Why are these in Kitlian?" Talea muttered to me, amazed.

"That's why I came to you. I was hoping you could find something."

She stared at them, "Well this says-"

"I know what they say, I read them in my mind and they just started glowing and I teleported somewhere. So far if I wish something, they grant.

"Hm... that's an interesting ability..." Talea had a smirk.

"No, I can't destroy evil with them. I've already tried."

"Well that stinks...." Talea rubbed her chin, then handed them back to Altik, "You figure out what to do with them. I'm sure they have some big purpose you must fulfill with them. Just go figure what that is."

He poofed himself back to the acadamy.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces