Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duellists of Gaia

Back to Guilds

YDoG is an all TCG guild for all duellists. We also cover the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! games, shows, manga and RPG. 

Tags: Yugioh, Tournament, Duel, Trading Card Game, Anime 

Reply Virtual World
Dulest World Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunos1212

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:58 pm
welcome to Dulest World. a game disk that brings you to an on line game. You will chose a deck master that shall be your charicture. It can be made up just post its stats. The game comes with a duel disk that will read the cards that you play into it. The deckmasters start out with 8000 life points and hit for 500 (which will increse 100 points as you level up) points of damage. Helping monsters that you summon have hp equil to there deffence points x2 and there original attack points(ex blue eyes white dragon attk=3000. monsters with 5 stars or 6 you must sacrivice 1 monster 7&8 2 mons 9 and up 3 monsters. dont summon to strong monsters or you will lose power monsters have different summon point usage depending on there level (ex 1*=1point) you start with 10 points and gain more as you level up by batteling. If you defeat a dulest of equill or higher level you gain 1 level and if you defeat a certain amount of normal enimys of certain levels (ex 1*=1exp) you will gain a level. koribos are citizens in towns.You can make up special attacks for your charicture that does its attk point damige to the enimy  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:18 pm
I want to enter as Elemental Hero Flamewingman though it might be really hard for my character to play with only one hand.  

Baltal14

lunos1212

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:22 am
ok you are in  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:29 am
a package came in the mail today. "Its finaly here." Chose 1 card to be your charicure. "I chose Dark Blade." LOG ON. a koribo appears in front of me. "I am here to teach you to fight, because you have a wepon you will fight with that, anyone without one punches and kicks. The helmet transfers brane waves to your charicture telling it what to do. Cards put on the game duel disk do what they normaly do. All equipment cards attach to your charicture unless utherwise specified by you or its effect."  

lunos1212

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:23 pm
Charicure? Jeez....Do you speak a different language, or do you not know how to spell?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:44 pm
(I cant spell so what)  

lunos1212

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:14 am
lunos1212
(I cant spell so what)

(No one can understand a word you say)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:59 pm
(this conversation is over.)  

lunos1212

Baltal14

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:39 pm
A package came jn the mail.*opens package* "Yeah it's duelist world" *puts it together and activates it. Chose 1 card to be your character. "Elementatal Hero Flamewingman" Kuriboh appears and teches him how to fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:01 pm
i appear in a town that seems to be overrun by legules and other insect monsters. "I play sword of dark distruction to myself and summon 2 hane-hane to help me"  

lunos1212

Seto Kaiba CEO of Kc

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:08 pm
I walked to the door to find that the package I was waiting for had finnaly arrived.
"All right, Duelist World is finally here!! I can't wait to try it out!" I put it together and turned it on.
Choose one card to be your character.
"Ha, no brainer! I choose Vampire Lord!" After I logged on, a Kuriboh appeared and taught me how to fight, and that since my character has no weapon, he'll punch and kick.
(Do we all go to that Legule-infested village, or can we choose where we want to go??)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:02 pm
(Choose)
I sacrifice my 2 hane-hane and summon Dark Magician  

lunos1212

lunos1212

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:25 am
i see in the distance a man-eater bug. Its not a monster its a duelist and there are 3 of them. How can 3 duelists controll hundreds of monsters(this will be revield later)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:54 am
I head into the town and go to the item shop.  

lunos1212

blacky1234

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:54 am
i got duelists world from a uncle. i booted it up and for my charicter I pick mystic swordsman lv4 then a kuriboh teaches me to fight.  
Virtual World

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff