Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply One-on-One RPs
Kanna and Kasumi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:10 am
Here's the Rp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:10 pm
Kanna Kakimari
Here's the Rp

Okay? What is it about? Did you read my reply to your comment in the chat thread?

I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner btw. Please quote me so I see your post next time. cat_smile  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 pm
Kasumi Roseglimmer
Kanna Kakimari
Here's the Rp

Okay? What is it about? Did you read my reply to your comment in the chat thread?

I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner btw. Please quote me so I see your post next time. cat_smile
it's ok  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:33 pm
Kanna Kakimari
it's ok

Well...okay, but you still gotta answer my questions before we can start rping. Since there's nothing here. cat_sweatdrop I did say that I cannot do the Pretty Cure one because I've never watched the anime. And I know nothing about it.

So what other ideas do you like? If you need inspiration, you can check some of the older rp threads in the Library sub. We can do a remake.

Or we can come up with something original. Up to you...  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:34 pm
I think it'll be your decision  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:58 pm
Here's one:
Baby Misaki  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:58 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Okay...mmmh....well, if you're gonna leave all the descision-making up to me, then give me a while to read through some of the GRID genres and older rps in the library and I'll come back with some suggestions for you to try. Okay?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:09 pm
Kasumi Roseglimmer
Kanna Kakimari

Okay...mmmh....well, if you're gonna leave all the descision-making up to me, then give me a while to read through some of the GRID genres and older rps in the library and I'll come back with some suggestions for you to try. Okay?
Ok  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:02 am
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Alright, I've had a bit of a look through the Library and found some that I think would be easy to convert to one x one rps and look like fun.

Can you take a look at each of these, just the top post that says the setting and plot idea, and let me know if you like any of 'em?

If you do, we can take one and remake it, using our own characters. The original ideas can be edited and changed however you like.

Also, would you like to fill out a GRID card? It's fun and helpful! Fill Out Your GRID

RPs to try:

A Cabin in the Woods

Morrison's Candy Emporium

Haunted Hotel

St Mary's ER, Rehabilitation and Birthing Center

Stardust

The Curious Potion Shop

Experimental

Pregnant Pastries  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:59 am
Kasumi Roseglimmer
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

Alright, I've had a bit of a look through the Library and found some that I think would be easy to convert to one x one rps and look like fun.

Can you take a look at each of these, just the top post that says the setting and plot idea, and let me know if you like any of 'em?

If you do, we can take one and remake it, using our own characters. The original ideas can be edited and changed however you like.

Also, would you like to fill out a GRID card? It's fun and helpful! Fill Out Your GRID

RPs to try:

A Cabin in the Woods

Morrison's Candy Emporium

Haunted Hotel

St Mary's ER, Rehabilitation and Birthing Center

Stardust

The Curious Potion Shop

Experimental

Pregnant Pastries

The Haunted Hotel seems good, since we are getting closer to Halloween  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:24 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Okay, then I'll do the remake in this thread tomorrow. I am spending time with a good friend today so I'll be too busy. But tomorrow I'm free all day. Seems like it's gonna be fun. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:25 pm
Kasumi Roseglimmer
Kanna Kakimari

Okay, then I'll do the remake in this thread tomorrow. I am spending time with a good friend today so I'll be too busy. But tomorrow I'm free all day. Seems like it's gonna be fun. cat_3nodding

Ok, I'm looking forward to it  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:34 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Okay, Kanna, I actually made the rp in a new thread in this forum. So it looks much nicer. Haunted Hotel - Remake

I'll work on making my character profiles and you can do the same. When both of our characters are ready, we can start.

You can play more than one character if you wish. I will be doing that.

I'll probably play a woman that gets pregnant with a possession, a man to be your character's love interest (if you choose to play a woman) and a ghost that likes to possess people to mess with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:50 pm
Kasumi Roseglimmer
Kanna Kakimari

Okay, Kanna, I actually made the rp in a new thread in this forum. So it looks much nicer. Haunted Hotel - Remake

I'll work on making my character profiles and you can do the same. When both of our characters are ready, we can start.

You can play more than one character if you wish. I will be doing that.

I'll probably play a woman that gets pregnant with a possession, a man to be your character's love interest (if you choose to play a woman) and a ghost that likes to possess people to mess with them.
I can't right now, those people from the lesbian chat thread is still harassing me and making me look like the bad guy  

Kanna Kakimari

Blessed Sex Symbol

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:12 am
Kanna Kakimari
I can't right now, those people from the lesbian chat thread is still harassing me and making me look like the bad guy

It's okay, take your time. There is no rush and I'm a slow poster anyway. It takes me a little while to design characters for rps ^_^

Sorry that some people are giving you trouble. I don't know the whole story, but I hope it resolves soon for both sides.  
One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff