Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Stardust Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 pm
It was just another normal night in a normal little village as all the normal villagers lay down their heads to sleep....when something decidedly not normal happened. A meteor shower! While all the sleepy villagers were off in dreamland, these space rocks fell down from the sky and were scattered throughout the village. Thankfully no one was hurt, but it was quickly realized that these weren't any normal space rocks. They gave off an odd, silvery glow, and touching them had the odd effect of making people pregnant, as well as other odd changes in some cases. Now this not-so-normal little village has to cope with all the new pregnancies and transformations while trying to repair the damage the space rocks caused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few ground rules:
No need for profiles, just jump right in!
The longer you touch a space rock, the bigger you get, first accelerating the pregnancy and then adding more babies from there.
These are mystery space rocks, so you're welcome to go crazy with the additional transformations and the like. Just not too crazy....
Yes, guys can become pregnant too, if you so choose.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:05 am
Once upon a time, there was a young woman named Mary. She was always the girl in the village known for sweeping her front porch and cleaning the yard for her family of seven. Yet she never knew that one day this family of hers would grow. It all started when they needed a bucket of water. Mary was sent out for this because she was not lazy at all and they were.

Mary walked for a while a with a bucket in hand to the center of the village with her bucket in hand. She went by a group of people moving one of the recent space rocks from the village center and thought, "I wonder what these things are?" as she watched them work momentarily. Strangely, she was drawn towards the rock and said, "Can I help?"

The men let her because they knew she was strong and so far the rock had been rather slow in moving. When Mary touched the rock she felt a strange tingling travel through her arms and abdomen. She didn't know what it was, but ignored it believing it was just the jitters.  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 8:05 am
"Ugh, this is what I get for being single...." Jessie panted as she stood in her front door leaning against the frame. A particularly large rock about the size of her head had decided to take up residence in her living room, and being the only person in the house, she had been tasked with lugging the thing outside to be properly dealt with at a later date. It was out of her house and sitting on her front porch and that was good enough for her for the time being. "Hopefully this thing's not radioactive." she muttered as she gave it a good kick, having felt an odd tingling sensation all through her midsection while carrying the thing out.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:42 am
Zelly-fangirl
"Ugh, this is what I get for being single...." Jessie panted as she stood in her front door leaning against the frame. A particularly large rock about the size of her head had decided to take up residence in her living room, and being the only person in the house, she had been tasked with lugging the thing outside to be properly dealt with at a later date. It was out of her house and sitting on her front porch and that was good enough for her for the time being. "Hopefully this thing's not radioactive." she muttered as she gave it a good kick, having felt an odd tingling sensation all through her midsection while carrying the thing out.

As Mary helped move the meteor in the center of town she heard the sound of someone moving about in a house nearby. She walked away from the meteor and let the men who were moving it continue to take care of it for a while. She soon moved over to the house and found a young woman moving a meteor like the one outside, except this one was smaller.

"Um, sorry to barge in like this, but I noticed your house was hit by one of the rocks. Do you need any help moving it outside of your home?" she asked her. "I'm helping the village move a rather large one right now, but I can take some time to help you. Although, not too much time, I've got to gather water for the day too."  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 am
"Thanks, but I think I got it. I'm stronger than I look after all!" Jessie said with a grin as she placed her hands on her hips to regain her composure. She was one of the more 'independent' women, working as a hunter and selling the pelts and meat from her kills to make a living, and part of the reason she was still single, being a tad too masculine and bold for most men's taste.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:00 am
"You shouldn't take house work lightly. I do my family's house work all the time. Today I've got to move twenty buckets worth of water into the house so my mother can clean both floors. Then I have to help her beat out all the rugs, but if you don't need my help that's okay." Mary told her. "I'm sure you'll do fine on your own here."

She looked back towards the men out in front of Jessie's house and saw them still struggling to pull the rock stuck in the ground. "I think I should go back to helping them, but you can come and help us. The one rock out in the center of the village looks to be about twenty feet or so tall."  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:06 am
"Twenty feet tall?!" Jessie's eyes widened. "And I thought my extra-terrestrial paper weight was big! Yeah, this thing can wait," she said giving her meteor another kick. "With a rock that size, the guys' are going to need all the help they can get." she said rolling up her sleeves as she started to walk past Mary toward the giant rock.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:08 am
Mary followed her and said, "I think we've got four guys working on it and me, but we're not getting anywhere. I just wonder where these things dropped from."  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:17 am
Jessie just stopped and pointed upward. "Considering the hole in my roof and second floor, I'm inclined to say the sky." she said bluntly before starting to walk again. "I think with the initial panic last night, someone would've spotted someone or something flying overhead dropping the things on us, so it was probably just your run-of-the-mill meteor shower that happened to be happening over the town.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:20 am
"I don't know about that." Mary said as she looked up at the roof Jessie pointed at. "I'm Mary by the way," she said lowering her head again to look at Jessie, "and I don't think these are your average meteors. I just touched one now and felt really strange, perhaps, though I'm just imagining things."  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:42 am
"Name's Jessie." she said giving Mary a firm but friendly handshake, pumping her arm a little more than necessary. "And it could just be because you're not used to the heavy lifting." Jessie said with a shrug, having seen Mary quite a few times before and always while she was sweeping or doing some other domestic chore. "Yeah, I felt a tad odd too, but I'd just chalk it up to the muscles getting used." she said waving off Mary's worries. "They're space rocks, they're not exactly a normal sight to begin with."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 am
Mary watched Jessie flex her muscle and talk about how that they might be overusing their muscles or something. She didn't quite understand though because she was a simple village girl and did not do as much muscular work as she'd known Jessie to do around the village. "We should probably go and help them I guess these space rocks won't move on their own." Mary smiled and went off to start helping the people at the large meteor pull it.  

WritingTime

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:05 pm
Once they arrived on the scene, Jessie almost immediately started barking orders at people at how best to move the massive rock that had taken up residence in the middle of the town square. She even got into a shouting match with a burly town guard who had previously been the one shouting orders at people. Unfortunately, he played the authority card and she was forced to step down, not that she did so with any dignity as she stormed away. "Men! Their damn pride won't let them accept a woman might have a better idea and god forbid she have a little muscle!" she ranted, picking up a nearby pick axe and taking her frustrations out on the massive space rock to help break it down a bit and make it easier to move. "But oh, what am I complaining about? No man in my life means I don't get stuck sitting at home playing house wife!" Jessie, needless to say, was rather...spirited. She was tough, loud, and not dainty or delicate in any way, shape, or form.

((I've been meaning to ask, why did you put Wish Upon a Star up for deletion? I personally liked the idea and was planning on joining it. sad ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm
Zelly-fangirl
Once they arrived on the scene, Jessie almost immediately started barking orders at people at how best to move the massive rock that had taken up residence in the middle of the town square. She even got into a shouting match with a burly town guard who had previously been the one shouting orders at people. Unfortunately, he played the authority card and she was forced to step down, not that she did so with any dignity as she stormed away. "Men! Their damn pride won't let them accept a woman might have a better idea and god forbid she have a little muscle!" she ranted, picking up a nearby pick axe and taking her frustrations out on the massive space rock to help break it down a bit and make it easier to move. "But oh, what am I complaining about? No man in my life means I don't get stuck sitting at home playing house wife!" Jessie, needless to say, was rather...spirited. She was tough, loud, and not dainty or delicate in any way, shape, or form.

((I've been meaning to ask, why did you put Wish Upon a Star up for deletion? I personally liked the idea and was planning on joining it. sad ))

(I looked at yours and thought... Hm... These topics are way too similar or I was looking at someone else's thing and thought that. So I've put it up for deletion for that purpose. I can easily remake though if you want me to.)  

WritingTime

WritingTime

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm
Mary watched her new friend for a moment bark orders and hack her way through the meteor with a pick axe. After a while she went over and started hauling off the rocks that Jessie chopped through. Picking them up delicately and putting them in a wheel barrow that was laying nearby. If they couldn't move it by man power alone the men had decided they might just chop the thing up like Jessie was doing and move it by hand. "You better listen to my new friend!" She told the villager's, "She's quite good at physical work." The men working around her gulped and nodded they didn't want to upset either of them now.  
The Library

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff