Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
A Mysterious Man Appears Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:46 pm
SubonicXP
The rock was deflected and sent right back towards the weird Octillery, the sea creature immediately spinning around, letting out a whine, and vanishing into thin air. A strange green crystal was left behind in its place. This just keeps getting weirder.
"Okay...? That was simple enough. What's this, though?" Cera asked herself as she saw the odd crystal. "This isn't the mask he was looking for, was it? Can't be..." As she picked it up, she held it over her head and let the light of the area shine through. Whatever it was, it looked like it was worth a little bit of money to the right person. For now, she'd hold on to it, unable to fully make heads or tails of it. She was more worried about finding a way around this strange place, feeling less and less familiar by the second.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:53 pm
Darts... he come to town... come to save... the princess wallet... You took his money away now everyone pay and you will until Darts save the day!*

*14.95 plus shipping and handling.

Darts shows up on the scene of... wherever this is. His head turns back and forth as he hears screaming about a mask. "What's this about masks and whosit whatsit?" He asks, not very coherent. Subdimensional transportation does that to a guy.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:57 pm
Darksol88

Cera wouldn't have to worry much as that same seeping darkness from before appeared underneath her, a disembodied hand grabbing her and snatching her away into the unknown. She would reappear in the weird place with the equally weird man, the green crystal still in hand as well as the newspaper clipping.

Atlantis_Darts

"My mask!" The man shouted at Darts. "It's gone and you have to find it!" The man insisted. "...unless, you would be willing to part with yours...how beautiful..." The man said as he walked up to Darts, rubbing his hands together all the while. "How much? How about a trade?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

"Wait, no, get away from MEEEEE!" Cera yelled, to no avail. The hand grabbed her before she knew it, bringing her back to the world she thought she had left. She still had the newspaper clipping and crystal, but it was hardly anything to go on. She tried to think about it, at least until Darts' entrance was all too apparent and had a payment attached that she was never going to pay.

Odder still, she saw the weird man talking about some "mask" on Darts. Must've been his face, it did look like it could be a mask. "If he can take his face off like a mask, I'll eat one of the pillows in Ammy's room," she remarked.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 pm
SubonicXP
Requiem of Whyspers

Odd wouldn't have too much of a chance to ponder what was going on as a massive 'hand' dropped down from the ceiling and began to skitter towards him. Looked almost like a Haunter's hand but no Haunter. Either way it was moving fast and it did not look nice!

Oh what the actual ~/~? "That is so not cool." He said to himself before releasing Entr'Acte, grabbing the Honedge's hilt and wielding it like an actual sword. "Shadow Claw!" He ordered, drawing the blade back and feeling for the full charge of Ghost chi. The blade began to glow black and began flashing black and a deep, dark purple before he swung the blade, sending ghostly blades flying towards the claw as he swung the Honedge horizontally. That ought to cut that creepy hand down to size.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:11 pm
SubonicXP

"My mask!" The man shouted at Darts. "It's gone and you have to find it!" The man insisted. "...unless, you would be willing to part with yours...how beautiful..." The man said as he walked up to Darts, rubbing his hands together all the while. "How much? How about a trade?"

Darts is intrigued by the offer, considering his golden crest's dimensions with his gilt hands as he eyes the odd little man in front of him. "I do like me a bargain... what kind of mask are we talking here?" Besides, there was no way this guy could get this body away from him... right?  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:24 pm
Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

"Well I have all sorts of masks! Some that make you bigger, some that make you see the unseen, some that-" Before the Happy Mask Salesman could finish his ramble Cera spoke up and alluded to the fact that Darts was not wearing a mask and the gold ornament was just part of his body. "...you tried to trick me! Swindler! How dare you!" The man said as he stomped back and forth, angry. "You want a mask!? How about this one!" The angry man then took one of the masks off his giant sack and shoved it onto Darts' face.

User Image

A strange thing would happy as soon as the mask touched his face. Should Darts try to remove the mask he would find it was stuck, not only that but it was starting to become one with him! What happened next was something Darts will try to forget for a long time...meanwhile Cera had to watch.

Requiem of Whyspers

The hand would squeal as it was hit by the Shadow Claw, the weird creature recoiling in pain and yet it skittered back towards him, the hand jumping up, making a fist, and attempting to slam down on him from above.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:36 pm
SubonicXP

"Well I have all sorts of masks! Some that make you bigger, some that make you see the unseen, some that-" Before the Happy Mask Salesman could finish his ramble Cera spoke up and alluded to the fact that Darts was not wearing a mask and the gold ornament was just part of his body. "...you tried to trick me! Swindler! How dare you!" The man said as he stomped back and forth, angry. "You want a mask!? How about this one!" The angry man then took one of the masks off his giant sack and shoved it onto Darts' face.

User Image

A strange thing would happy as soon as the mask touched his face. Should Darts try to remove the mask he would find it was stuck, not only that but it was starting to become one with him! What happened next was something Darts will try to forget for a long time...meanwhile Cera had to watch.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Darts screams, feeling his body shifting and warping. His limbs would stretch and elongate, his nose would thrust through his crest and warp into a strange conical design out in front of his eyes. There would be a whole series of twisting, screaming, pleading, crying, and dry heaving that would play itself out in front of Cera as he transformed into an odd-looking plant man that was violent shade of maroon. Wearing a jacket. "What... happened..." The gambler gasps, looking at his strange wooden digits.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm
SubonicXP

The hand would squeal as it was hit by the Shadow Claw, the weird creature recoiling in pain and yet it skittered back towards him, the hand jumping up, making a fist, and attempting to slam down on him from above.

"Oh no!" Odd squeaked out, dodging to the side when the disembodied hand formed a fist and tried to squish him. Rolling with great care not to cut his own limbs of, he straightened up on the other side of said roll to lash out once more. "Night Slash!" This time, when he swung the Sword Pokemon, there was no beam, only a darkness imbued slash, intent to giving this hand a good reason to not grab him again. Due to how close he still was, though, he didn't know if he could dodge it a second time, should the thing attempt to strike again.

While he had the chance, he released Rhythm, his Klinklang. "Autotomize." He told it, watching as the Pokemon's gears spun and ground like mad, sending gears of varying sized he wasn't even sure had existed prior to the move's use flying. One of them, a decently sized one that didn't look too heavy, landed right beside him. "Perfect." He said as he picked it up and affixed it, with a bit of on-the-spot engineering, to the bracer on his right wrist.. "Good, now I have something I can block with." He told himself before recalling Rhythm.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:41 pm
Reno would choose this moment to stumble in, curious about what was going on that might send all the Snagems to this location. Upon entering and seeing the weird plant man an Cera, Reno would simply turn on his heel before attempting to leave. "Been part of enough strange s**t for one lifetime, thank you very much."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:44 pm
SubonicXP

On instinct, Cera rushed right at Darts and left the newspaper and crystal to float beside her, trying to pull at his face. Unfortunately for her, it wouldn't be in time to stop anything, and she'd pull Darts' new face instead. Staring in utter horror at what just happened, she slowly moved back and turned to look at the sole human in the room.

"What the hell did you do to him!?" She asked, practically shouting as she went up to him. "I mean, not that he had it coming, but putting him through unspeakable horrors is our job!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 pm
SubonicXP
Darksol88

Atlantis_Darts

Tesei Utakata

The man would look at Cera for a brief moment, a look of confusion on his face. He would turn back to Darts and tilt his head slightly. "Hm, you have met an unfortunate fate, haven't you? I used to know a song that could fix you up, restore you to your normal self. Unfortunately I forgot it." The man laughed, then turned towards Cera.

"I could remember it with the right...fee..." He said as he eyed Cera's crystal. "You'll need an instrument to play it though. Open that door and go find an instrument." He said to the two of them as he pointed to a door behind them. Wait, where did that come from!? "Come back with it and my fee and we'll talk. I still want my mask though so don't forget that part!"

"And you!" He shouted at Reno. "You go with them! Unless you want a mask too!"

Requiem of Whyspers

The hand squealed again as it was slashed, the creature immediately retaliating with a back-of-the-hand smack, attempting to send Odd into a spike wall. Wait, where did those spikes come from!?

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:05 pm
SubonicXP

The hand squealed again as it was slashed, the creature immediately retaliating with a back-of-the-hand smack, attempting to send Odd into a spike wall. Wait, where did those spikes come from!?

Odd held his new Gear Shield up when the hand swung back at him. "This is getting me nowhere...." He groaned as he pushed back against the hand pressing against him. "Let's try this, Sacred Sword!"

Entr'Acte began to shine with a holy light as Odd held the Pokemon behind his back, Using the ghastly hand's own power against it, he tilted his Gear Shield just enough to the creature's force would spin him around, whereupon, he thrust the glowing blade into it, releasing the pent-up energy of the Sacred Sword through it like a lance of holy power. "Hya!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:07 pm
SubonicXP

Atlantis_Darts

Tesei Utakata

"I-I'm sorry, what!?" Cera wasn't believing how fast this guy could go from utterly crazy to somewhat normal. Or the idea of going to wherever that door led to find an instrument. "What am I, some kind of little talking sprite to help him?"  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:15 pm
Darksol88

"I-I'm sorry, what!?" Cera wasn't believing how fast this guy could go from utterly crazy to somewhat normal. Or the idea of going to wherever that door led to find an instrument. "What am I, some kind of little talking sprite to help him?"

"Hey. Listen." Darts says. Was he being ironic? We'll never know as the conversation moves on from that point as they walk through the strange door into the unknown. "I only play a couple of instruments. A Saxophone, the slide whistle, and the castanets. If they are none of those we are done for."  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff