Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Archive] Purewalker Newbie Basket Raffle - Winner Pg. 5! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

It seems like what we've got here is a pretty dangerous little basket. I mean, I already hear some pretty concerning noises coming from it. But then again, that's no surprise given the parents... Right? So we're gonna try to foist this basket off on someone else. Someone... Unsuspecting of the danger.

A newbie, if you will.

Opens: NOW
Closes: June 25th, 12:01am EST

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image

Mother - Owned by Mindsend

While this mare simply goes by "Bear", much like her father, the locals who have heard of her from those who have escaped her pens call her by another name: Death's warden.

She keeps a prison of captured ponies, feeding and fattening them and, for entertainment, pitting them together to force them to fight or do other unspeakable acts in exchange for the chance of freedom.

The soquili who commits the most horrifying acts the most often by the end of the year, her tally carefully kept, is given one final test before the slaughter. If they enjoyed what they did, or claims to have to please her, they are killed and she moves to the next highest up.. If they hated every moment of it, and is shown to be clearly broken, the soquili is is set free to know the rest have died instead of them because of what horrors they had done to their prison mates, but only after making them watch before their release as the Warden of their prison slaughters the rest, one by one in front of them, and dresses them in their trophy: the pelt of their closest friend in the cells, strapped on tight so they had no option but to go to others for help to remove it.

As soon as she had children, she got the baskets as far away from her territory as possible. She will have no interaction with them.

User Image

Father - Owned by Tefla

Zar'roc's a perverse creature. He takes great delight in sowing misery amongst the family of a victim by making it appear as if his victim is merely asleep instead of dead. He is not afraid of causing others to suffer, both mentally and physically. He's even targeted his own kind in this fashion.

He will most likely have nothing to do with his spawn once they emerge from their baskets as he's rather solitary in his ways and does not form attachments easily; unless he's stalking a victim.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:24 pm
User Image
Hawk "Corpse Ravager" - Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Male

User Image
Verkr - Tefla
Female

User Image
??? - ???
Male

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:25 pm
Rules

• To qualify as a newbie, you cannot own or have breeding rights to a purewalker. This includes temporary co-owns for single breedings!
  • If you lose your newbie status before the contest ends, please post in here letting us know that you are voiding your entry.
  • You may only use one header, depending on whether or not you plan to charm your walker.
  • Walker charms must be obtained through the Angeni Charm Placement Center. These baskets do not come charmed, and we cannot obtain charms for you.
  • Fill out the entirety of the Questionnaire. Yes, even if you plan on charming your walker!
  • As long as you follow all these rules, you will get one ticket. There will be no additional tickets given out.

Entry Form & Headers

Uncharmed Entry
If you are not planning on charming the basket if you win, use this header.

[size=18][color=red][b]Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about being evil![/b][/color][/size]

Charmed Entry
If you are planning on charming the basket if you win, use this header.

[size=18][color=blue][b]There are things on this planet worth protecting![/b][/color][/size]

Entry Form
The actual entry form. Include this along with your chosen header.

[b]Username[/b]: Required
[b]Name[/b]: Required
[b]Temper[/b]: Optional, you may change this if you win or choose to leave it off the cert entirely.
[b]Personality[/b]: Required, please try to keep it brief.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
[size=9]It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.[/size]

[spoiler][b]Question:[i] If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with [u]insists[/u] on all of their breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And how should this be handled in breeding forms?[/i]
Answer:[/b]

[b]Question:[i] Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?[/i]

[b]Question:[i] Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups? [/i]

[b]Question:[i] In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:26 pm
LIST

Quote:
    Page 1
  1. Teh Cheryl
  2. NovaCracker
  3. Poe-tae-toee
  4. Andranis
  5. techabyte
  6. Kyribird
  7. mistalina13

Page 2
  8. AislingJuno
  9. Ririka
  10. Kesmi
  11. FrostyPeaches
  12. Mewsings of An Angel
  13. sesshiyasha
  14. Moon_Princess_Yuki
  15. o-Elixir-o
  16. Eternal Xantara
  17. ~Latonia de la Courtel~
  18. Kivras
  19. dawns_aura
  20. pinchmonster

Page 3
  21. bella dea
  22. Capricorn Sunchai
  23. cursedandwandering
  24. Alanna the Pirate Queen
  25. Ebonrune
  26. SwordOfTheDarkOnes
  27. Lunadriel
  28. belloblossom
  29. Strawberri Stardust
  30. magnadearel
  31. Teigra
  32. Peppermint Coffee
  33. Caitlyn Hellstorm
  34. Wasteland Wyvern

Page 4
  35. Valkymie
  36. Sawaki
  37. nekolulu
  38. Strawberry Gumi Bunny
  39. Lady Aria Starstone
  40. Lita Rutherford
  41. Chibi Hige
  42. Cheyriddle4
  43. Syrius Lionwing
  44. ramenli
  45. Melomar

Page 5
  46. Kettyn
  47. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  48. DeeJaye
  49. stormflower
  50. xxx Yuki Bear xxx
  51. catmagick
  52. Rita Zyon
  53. Seleena
  54. Gracie Loff
  55. Niyaru Delacroix
  56. Tara de Draiocht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:38 pm
:: steals a post ::  

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:01 pm
No longer a purewalker newbie <3 <3

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:18 pm
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn about being evil!

Username: Teh Cheryl
Name: Ounewaterika (means "Boiling Water" in Kanien'kéha)
Temper: Voracious
Personality: Ounewaterika is a cruel, greedy being. Hedonistic, he seeks whatever will bring him pleasure at any point in time, whether that be killing, mating, or (his favorite) both. Violent and impulsive, his lack of control often causes him many troubles in the end as he will often take what he wants instead of scheming to find ways to manipulate others into his plans. He does not work well with others to the extreme--where other walkers may be able to work together for short periods of time for a goal, Ounewaterika is more likely to impulsively break off from the pack and ruin the entire scheme.

It is required to answer the use questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all of their breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He would only have interest in her for use of further his bloodline. She would have to be of impeccable pedigree for him to find multiple breeding worthwhile, otherwise he would simply seek a mare of better genetics. Breeding form wise, they would have to be entered as flings as skinwalkers do not form lifemates.

Question: Do skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Nope. They don't give a damn.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Ask the RP manager for assistance or not RP them at all.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
No, they can not be entered into any Wishing Stars.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Self-interest. They may be able to work together to complete a common goal, but once that goal is complete, they wouldn't hesitate to stab the others in the back to further their own self-interest.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of skinwalkers.
Answer:
Evil psychopaths can can not be redeemed and have no desire to be redeemed. They revel in their madness and care not for the well-being of others and work only to further their own interests.

Teh Cheryl

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:53 pm
There are things on this planet worth protecting!

Username: Novacracker
Name: Wolf "Night Stalker"
Temper: Unpredictable
Personality: Wolf is... Random. One minute he's a coy, smiling friend, the next he's quite sadistic and cruel. He's in things for himself and has no interest in his siblings, having nothing to do with anyone, not even his kin. He's very decadant, aiming to fatten soquili stealthily, and then kills them -- in fact the fact the only ones whom know he's killing them is his victims, and this pleases him when others start panicking about the mysterious deaths before he moves on. He has no territory, and also savors 'Deals with the Skinwalker' in that he's quite fond of negotiating with soquili in deals that are too good to be true... Because he'll twist his results to benefit himself -want dinner? Better be dspecific, or yuou might be dinner. Lonely? You won't be when you're dead. That sort of thing.

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all of their breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And how should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
He has a slave, yo. He won't lifemate but reliable slaves spreading his curse is good. Just ask nothing of him, he still might eat you.

Answer:
NOPE.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Run toi mods for help.

Answer:
Charmwalkers yes, but otherwise no. Uncharmed means no Wishing Star. You imply they feel love uncharmed.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Narcissistic Megakomania and power struggles. You have a large group of evil beings getting together to plot someone is bound to piss someone else off over poer and control because all of them wants it

Answer:
DEMONIC MOTHER FRICKERS. NOT IN A GOOD FUN FAMILY FRIENDLY WAY. YOU WANT GORE HERE'S YOUR SOCIOPATH. YOU WANT PAIN AND MISERY WELL COME AT ME BRO.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:56 pm
Edited at 10:56pm CST, June 10th to remove a quote and code tag as I had to "quote" the rules and stuff due to being on a tablet. Also I sadly cannot colour this red.

Username: Poe-tae-toee
Name: Raa'ven
Temper: Omit
Personality: Bloodthirtsy. Cutthroat. Hard hearted. Strong. Psychopath. Raa'ven isn't someone you want to mix with.

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. We WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Answer:
Skinwalkers do not fall in love nor form bonds. If they were to breed it would be to further their bloodlines. Most will only have mere flings.

Answer:
Simply put, no. They could care less about anyone but themselves.

Answer:
Sig art, ask the rp manager for help in rping it, do nothing at all.

Answer:
No. It would be weird.

Answer:
Since they don't form bonds they are more easily able to turn on each other. Being a psychopath sometimes makes things end badly before they can start.

Answer:
Psychoic in nature they are beautiful from afar. They prefer their crazy wickedness and don't give a damn about anyone else.

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
Name: Dreyrugr "The Ripper"
Temper: Sadistic
Personality:
Ripper is as cold as they come. He cares for nothing and no one, with the exception of his territory. His world consists of all things dark and gruesome as he lives only to kill, destroy, torture, and maim. This lust for death was inherent at birth, though he struggled to maintain control over it at first. Such a struggle often left him frustrated to the point of lashing out at the nearest object. A trait that has stuck with him into adulthood.

Born of strong blood, Ripper is a powerful and sadistic Purewalker who exists for the unique pleasure of dismemberment. It is his favorite pastime and he derives great satisfaction by feeling the warm blood of his prey oozing from his coat. Their tormented screams like an orchestra of agony in his ears as he methodically tears the unfortunate Soquili apart bit by painful bit. His flair for the macabre is even more pronounced in how he disposes of the remains. Often times the bones and pelts of the victims are left outside of their loved ones' homes awaiting discovery. Only the finest of “trophies” are kept and scattered throughout the territory as emblems of his demented pleasure.

Answer:
I would not agree to that given the nature of Skinwalkers. The only exception would be if the offered mate was also a Skinwalker and it was a matter of the stronger one seeking out the weaker one to dominate and humiliate. In this case, I believe one would use a "selective breeding" form.

Answer:
Nope. There are no such things as family ties for a Skinwalker.

Answer:
Read the Skinwalker information guide, talk to an RP manager or Uta or Mindsend, or research other Skinwalker RPs. One can RP in private guilds, via PM, or other similar threads/ways. Also, it is important to state that they may not or do not fit within shop canon.

Answer:
No, their nature and lack of familial bonds prevents them from being eligible for Wishing Stars.

Answer:
The very nature of a Skinwalker is to dominate, be violent, and to take care of number one. Therefore, ego and blood lust take over so that the Skinwalkers fight one another.

Answer:
Skinwalkers are pure and unequivocal evil. They care for no being but themselves and will do anything to fulfill their desire for chaos and destruction. There is no reasoning with them as their whims are their own.

Voiding my entry as I've won a Charmed walker in the paid raffle. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 pm
Edit less than 2 minutes after I posted: Changed his Temper, realized it didn't jive with his personality

Username: Andranis
Name: Shruikan
Temper: Solitary
Personality: Temperamental and wary of others, Shruikan usually attacks first and asks questions second. He considers attachment a weakness and detachment from all a strength. He barely even forms an attachment for hunting reasons, instead preferring to remain solitary. If he ever has kids, unless their mother REALLY impressed him, he would probably not even care to know about them. There almost seems a desperation, too, in his solitude, as he truly prefers to be alone, hunting alone, existing alone. He is, perhaps, entirely unattracted to anything, but only time will tell.

Answer:
While normally solitary as any uncharmed Skinwalker, Shruikan would recognize somebody he would call worthy of carrying his progeny repeatedly. That is to say, if he's breeding with her exclusively, he sees it as her having earned the right to it, since if she's impressed him that much, she's impressed him enough to put up with her continued presence.

Answer:
Not unless they're charmed! Which Shruikan wouldn't be - He would never agree to be Charmed.

Answer:
Either not RP it and just have it in your sig, or get it Charmed so it's possibly not so evil anymore. Alternatively, give it back to where you got it from(Shop or from a breeding basket give-away) so that it can be rehomed.

Answer:
They cannot! Since, yano - No familial attachments, and DEFINITELY no friendships

Answer:
Mainly, Skinwalkers just can't get along to begin with. But they also probably all want to be the one in charge.

Answer:
An uncharmed Skinwalker is violent by nature, vicious and cruel. They won't hesitate to stab each other in the back, or potentially kill a perceived rival. A Charmed Skinwalker might, but they're as prone to differences of personality as any non-Skinwalker Soquili is, so could still be evil, entirely by choice.

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Username:
xxxxx techabyte
Name:
xxxxx Thunderbear “The Plague Eater”
Temper:
xxxxx I recently stopped using tempers, so I’m going to leave this with this explanation.
Personality:
xxxxx Not many know about Thunderbear. Many think him a myth to the world around them. But those that have seen the thunder in the distance know it may not just be a storm. He has been rumored to have the voice stronger than thunder, and speed faster than cracking lightning. Many fear the sheer sight of him; and he has no quarrels with that. The vision of people cowering below him is something that makes him happiest in this world. But not happier than when he manages to catch a select few, binding them to posts or trees. Thunderbear inflicting wounds, and watching as they start to wither away, die, decay out. And it isn’t until their flesh is practically black from death that he eats them. It is this reason that he has been deemed the Plague Eater of the Kawanii Lands.

Answer:
xxxxx In canon they would be breeding for aesthetics or genetics and nothing more. Skinwalkers don’t form “love connections”. Out of character/breeding forms, it would just be a series of flings.

Answer:
xxxxx Negative ghost rider. They could care less.

Answer:
xxxxx Contact Mind/Uta/RP staff, and figure out ways to adjust the character a bit to fit RPing needs. You could also talk to others who RP their Purewalkers and ask for help.

Answer:
xxxxx Nope. Skinwalkers don’t wish. They just take.

Answer:
xxxxx Generally speaking it would be a power struggle, in my opinion. Skinwalkers have very bold, aggressive personalities. And I just see them as gathering and thinking they are better than the others; and in that, attacking to make sure they know who is boss.

Answer:
xxxxx Skinwalkers are evil; simply put. They don’t love, are incapable of it. They don’t necessarily dislike or hate all things. They can enjoy doing things, in fact. But this enjoyment is usually a sick, twisted way of the world. They can be fun characters, all in all, but definitely not good.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Username: Kyribird
Name: Usari
Temper: visceral
Personality: Viscious and ravenous. Lives for carnage. Wild, untamable.

Answer:
Strong genes, equal match.

Answer:
Nein. Relationships are a non thing.

Answer:
keep it a sig pet, or gem it.

Answer:
Nope.

Answer:
They're solitary creatures.

Answer:
They are evil incarnate. Like Ramsay Bolton.

Kyribird

Aged Codger

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:49 pm
There are things on this planet worth protecting!

Username: mistalina13
Name: Zar'tok "Bloody Paws"
Temper: Disjointed
Personality: He is essentially cracked in two (thanks to charming) and has been from an early age. One side is mock sweetness, with a layer of bloodthirst beneath. This is how he lures his mates and his prey - let them in, let them think you are good and decent. (Some days you believe that perhaps you actually are all the nice things they say about you.) Then one say something shifts and you are back to the animal: hedonistic, deadly and dangerous. You can't always remember what this side of you does, but you are always left with the aftermath. The blood never does quite wash off but deep down you feel you don't want it to.

Answer: With non charmed walkers its often a more animalistic motivation, whether its to build strong bloodlines or raise foals with a specific intent in mind. It's carnal, with no feelings involved. Charmed walkers can form bonds and lifemate - so there would be little issue there.

Answer: Non charmed walkers, no. Charmed walkers it depends on plots really. Charmed walkers are also able to form packs, take lifemates and do things regular Soquili can.

Answer:
- Ask advice from others: RP manager or someone who plays a skinwalker well.
- If it still doens't work out, consider that evil might not be for you. This leaves you three options: sig candy, OOC RP forums or getting the walker charmed so its nature can be altered and perhaps easier to RP.

Answer: Non charmed walkers, no. Charmed walkers, yes.

Answer: Infighting - before or after the goal is reached. Likely over food, tactics or other differences.

Answer: Non charmed walkers are pure evil incarnate - they are essentially the animal whose pelt they wear. Charmed walkers are shades of grey, ranging from normal and good to somewhere a little to the side of the evil they used to be.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff