Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Gym Battle Requests & Approval Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:41 pm
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Loonamist

Ohmarow, Goldenrod City !

Lets put you to the test twisted mawhahahahahahah

Heh, alright, I'll get right on it x3 ;
Battles over crying
XXX
I left the last post for you to confer over the badge and react for Whitney after Brimja put an end to her Miltanks tyranny xd

Looks good, I'll post her here in a sec. Sorry for the delay @@  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 pm
Does anyone want to battle Riley? She's at the Veilstone Gym right now~

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

I notice you guys were online so I quoted, uh, I hope it's okay to quote more than one person...  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:20 am
TheWhiteDragonfly
Does anyone want to battle Riley? She's at the Veilstone Gym right now~

Loonamist

SpectralEternity

I notice you guys were online so I quoted, uh, I hope it's okay to quote more than one person...

Sorry about the delay! If you're still waiting, I'll be happy to try and assist with that today : )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:32 am
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

Hiya! <3 Think you could look over Avikna's battle with Grant in Cyllage City?

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:14 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

Hiya! <3 Think you could look over Avikna's battle with Grant in Cyllage City?

Looks pretty good! One thing that needs to be edited ( bt doesn't change the outcome) is that attack buffs are included in base damage, so play rough would do 200, etc : ) I can post an approval in a bit when I get home ~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:59 am
Loonamist

Looks pretty good! One thing that needs to be edited ( but doesn't change the outcome) is that attack buffs are included in base damage, so play rough would do 200, etc : ) I can post an approval in a bit when I get home ~

Alright. I'll go and edit that. <3

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:19 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Loonamist

Looks pretty good! One thing that needs to be edited ( but doesn't change the outcome) is that attack buffs are included in base damage, so play rough would do 200, etc : ) I can post an approval in a bit when I get home ~

Awesome! : ) And that applies to all attacks, so Surf would also do 100 x 2 = 200, and any other moves involving type effectiveness would be different. So if, say, surf had only done .5 damage, it would have been .5 x (90 +10 for attack buff) = 50 - 10 for defense buff, etc

I'll go post an approval now~ >w<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:28 am
Loonamist
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Loonamist

Awesome! : ) And that applies to all attacks, so Surf would also do 100 x 2 = 200, and any other moves involving type effectiveness would be different. So if, say, surf had only done .5 damage, it would have been .5 x (90 +10 for attack buff) = 50 - 10 for defense buff, etc

Ohhhh~ See, I felt something was missing, and believe me I read the rules on that several times... I suppose it's just something I needed to be explained more then once to understand. I should have it down pat now. (Good thing cause I'm using type advantage in Ko's up coming Gym battle. XD)

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:34 am
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Loonamist
Indeciisiive Wolkova
Loonamist

Ohhhh~ See, I felt something was missing, and believe me I read the rules on that several times... I suppose it's just something I needed to be explained more then once to understand. I should have it down pat now. (Good thing cause I'm using type advantage in Ko's up coming Gym battle. XD)

Heh, no worries at all x3 There are a lot of little things with the new system that can be kind of confusing o vo Heck, I was still getting tripped up on it for a little while, and there are still things I miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:26 pm
Anyone able to look over Riley's battle with Crasher Wake in Pastoria?

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:18 am
[quote"Loonamist"]
Misguided Royalty

SpectralEternity

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

I'm not to good with the maths, and Google doesn't want to work right now... so I hope everything is accurate.... o _o

Anyway, Ko is done fighting Jasmine in Olivine City.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:37 pm
If anyone would be available to do a very quick battle against Falker with me that would be great. It will be over in like five turns max. But i'd like to hammer it out very quickly, as I don't want to waste the White Flute.

If not that's cool, but if so I would appreciate it.

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:01 pm
Noble Ambition
If anyone would be available to do a very quick battle against Falker with me that would be great. It will be over in like five turns max. But i'd like to hammer it out very quickly, as I don't want to waste the White Flute.

If not that's cool, but if so I would appreciate it.

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

shabatha

Mimi Kyashi 19

Falkner is currently in the middle of a battle, and probably will be for a while due to finals week coming up for a lot of people and real life March madness, so I would probably hold on your challenge to Falkner and save the white flute if you haven't used it already. As soon as October has beaten Falkner I will happily NPC Falkner for you if you wish. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:08 pm
SpectralEternity

Ha, didn't even notice. Serves me right. Oh ok well keep me posted I will try not to venture too far away. I have already used the White Flute so I am just taking advantage of the extra XP.

Cool cool, thanks Spectralnator  

Noble Ambition

Newbie Genius

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:13 pm
Noble Ambition
SpectralEternity

Ha, didn't even notice. Serves me right. Oh ok well keep me posted I will try not to venture too far away. I have already used the White Flute so I am just taking advantage of the extra XP.

Cool cool, thanks Spectralnator

Mhm no problem~ I'll let you know when Falkner is free again then c:  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas