Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Gym Battle Requests & Approval Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:27 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Hello~

Nanaska is at Azalea Town and wants to challenge Bugsy. I have done a gym battle with a crew members once before, but I'm not sure I I have to do one more battle with a crew member before I'm allowed to battle them myself.

Hello! You do need to battle with one of us once more at least before we can determine if you're good to go on your own. When you're ready to battle, bugsy, feel free to post and quote me in Azalea o vo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:35 pm

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Hellloooo again! Lafayette challenged and battled Misty in the Cerulean Gym and is looking to be checked, please and thank you!  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:42 pm
Razpitan

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Hellloooo again! Lafayette challenged and battled Misty in the Cerulean Gym and is looking to be checked, please and thank you!

I got dis. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:23 pm

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Hiiii againlikeIneverstop. Lafayette challenged and battled Lt. Surge in the Vermilion Gym and is looking to be checked, itspainfullookingsorry.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 pm
Razpitan

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Hiiii againlikeIneverstop. Lafayette challenged and battled Lt. Surge in the Vermilion Gym and is looking to be checked, itspainfullookingsorry.

I got dis too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 am

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Misguided Royalty

Koukaze

Alex is in the Vermillion City gym to challenge Lt. Surge. I know the timing is during an event, so things are busy. A casual battle is fine with me, cause I'm not in a rush. This should be a good battle since it's his hometown. Also, Alex swam competitively while he lived there and like water pokemon, so I figured it might be fun if he's met the gym leader in the past. I'd imagine they'd have opposing views on what types are better. If anyone is up for that, I'm sure it'll be fun to RP.  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:39 pm
Crush Crush

Alex is in the Vermillion City gym to challenge Lt. Surge. I know the timing is during an event, so things are busy. A casual battle is fine with me, cause I'm not in a rush. This should be a good battle since it's his hometown. Also, Alex swam competitively while he lived there and like water pokemon, so I figured it might be fun if he's met the gym leader in the past. I'd imagine they'd have opposing views on what types are better. If anyone is up for that, I'm sure it'll be fun to RP.

Hey Crush, sorry this is so late. The mods and I were talking over this matter and figuring things out but when we decided on things, we forgot to actually respond lol.

Anyways, for interactions like this, where in your character's history there has been interaction with an NPC like Surge, it's very hard for Mods to RP. We can attempt to do it, but given that we don't really know what you have in mind as far as Alex's past and his relationship with Surge, such as just how familiar they are with each other and what all has been said and done in the past, this would probably be easier to do on your own so you can shape it how you want it. We appreciate the attempt to make things more interesting RP interaction wise, and again, it's something we can attempt to do if you really want to RP it out with someone else, but if possible, we would prefer you RP something like this out on your own. So let us know what you want to do and we'll move on from there :0  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:56 pm
SpectralEternity
Crush Crush

Hey Crush, sorry this is so late. The mods and I were talking over this matter and figuring things out but when we decided on things, we forgot to actually respond lol.

Anyways, for interactions like this, where in your character's history there has been interaction with an NPC like Surge, it's very hard for Mods to RP. We can attempt to do it, but given that we don't really know what you have in mind as far as Alex's past and his relationship with Surge, such as just how familiar they are with each other and what all has been said and done in the past, this would probably be easier to do on your own so you can shape it how you want it. We appreciate the attempt to make things more interesting RP interaction wise, and again, it's something we can attempt to do if you really want to RP it out with someone else, but if possible, we would prefer you RP something like this out on your own. So let us know what you want to do and we'll move on from there :0

Sorry about the edit to redo the quote, but I didn't wanna make a big deal and I figured after three days it might have been forgotten about. Besides that, maybe I just didn't explain it well enough, sorry about that. It's really not much that I was talking about. More like two pokemon trainers who think a certain type of pokemon is better.

I was thinking that he'd just know Alex's name and that he's from Vermillion City and thinks water pokemon are better than electric pokemon. I apologize for how I explained it the first time, but I'm pretty all those things really only take place in the first post. I'd like to still RP with a real person, but if that's still asking too much, I don't mind doing it on my own.

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:30 pm
Theo has just challenged Grant in Cyllage City. Also, only quoting four people because I figured if you guys couldn't, you'd find someone who could? There are so many mods.

Vigilia

Lia Syuki

Loonamist

Spectral Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:35 am

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Misguided Royalty

Koukaze

Decided that things would be best if I did the gym battle myself. So, with that, I finished the battle with Lt. Surge in Vermillion City and need it checked. I really hope my calculations and dice rolling worked out. That last battle was a little heavy on those. lol

Also, I think my Umbreon is immune to paralysis. Not actually, but those dice rolls were crazy lucky.

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:49 am

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

I'm back to bother peeps awyis.

Lafayette challenged and battled Roark in Oreburgh gym, lookin' to be checked. Very quick, but still.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:29 pm

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Lafayette challenged and battled Gardenia in Eterna City, looking for approval plx and thank you.  

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200

Razpitan

Tactical Target

29,200 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:38 am

Indeciisiive Wolkova

SpectralEternity

Loonamist

Vigilia

Sonic Lazar

TheWhiteDragonfly

Lia Syuki

KipsterHipster

Koukaze

Ashley challenged and battled Viola in Santalune City, looking for approval plx and thank you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:27 pm
KipsterHipster

Vigilia

Lia Syuki

Loonamist

Spectral Eternity

Elizabeth wants to challenge the gym leader Viola at Santalune City.  

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:21 pm
Amaya524
KipsterHipster

Vigilia

Lia Syuki

Loonamist

Spectral Eternity

Elizabeth wants to challenge the gym leader Viola at Santalune City.

Challenge accepted!~  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces