Submit

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:51 am
If you haven't already seen, click the banner below to be taken to the "Save our Plot" thread. An "Anonymous" source (obviously Reapersun since she's the one who works on the manga) revealed to a user that the plot isn't likely to extend any further.

User Image

Reaper may not be my favourite artist or my favourite person but she does care about Gaia and the storyline. I'm sure it saddens her as much as anyone that this is happening.

What are your feelings? How would you help save the plot? What would you like to see for the plot? Do you have any fond memories of the plot?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:08 am
I will gladly help fight. It will mostly be as a pawn but I will fight.  

Gumby Ningata

Lavish Ladykiller

Azalea Star

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:49 am
Already joined. I want to make a thread, one of these days, exploring just what would happen to in-universe Gaia if the plots were never resolved. Particularly zOMG; the world's pretty much doomed now that they made that canon and never finished it. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:52 pm
I'm surporting this!! Also I be curating Gaia rehab guild for anyone who has addication gold gens.. anyone who craves for gg or sells gg,we MUST educate them that it is wrong. Anyone who want to join let me know by PM and why you are willing to help. The first step of ridding the problem,is admitting the problem.  

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100

Knight Yoshi

Skilled Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:08 pm
What kind of fecal matter is this? Blasphemy, blasphemy I say! I love the story line. Lord Goldemort needs to get off of his undead horse and stop ******** with the community. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:13 pm
Knight Yoshi
What kind of fecal matter is this? Blasphemy, blasphemy I say! I love the story line. Lord Goldemort needs to get off of his undead horse and stop ******** with the community. rolleyes

^this
Like seriously they need to stop being so ******** greedy. They're slowly stripping away the meat of this website and soon there will only be bones and fancy wrapping to cover it up.  

Ioki Charms

Desirable Shapeshifter

Troupe du Gothique

Enigmatic Superstar

24,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:32 pm
I will do whatever I can. Even as a sideshow, I believe that the story of the fallen gods should be told to its completion. It will be difficult finding a way to bring this to the attention of others, but it's well worth the cause, yes?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:52 pm
Of all the things on this site, the plot and character base should not be considered expendable. I'll support any effort to make this known.  

Pamina

Lily-livered Vegetarian

30,415 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 am
I don't want to see anymore good Gaia NPC's killed off in their stories! They already took away Johnny K. Gambino and he was the best! They better not do anything to Rina or Logan or even Edmund!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:28 am
Tanooki John
I don't want to see anymore good Gaia NPC's killed off in their stories! They already took away Johnny K. Gambino and he was the best! They better not do anything to Rina or Logan or even Edmund!!

If they do anything to Edmund I'll leave Gaia and never look back. talk2hand  

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

Izzy Derp
Crew

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:09 pm
Count me in <3 I am not on much any more but I will try my best. I love the storyline. Its one of the reasons I fell in love with Gaia in the first place.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:47 pm
I don't care about the storyline at all. I lost interest in 2009 or so...
But the storyline keeps the community alive.
So I'll show some support!  

Nenanah

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450

absinthie

Prodigal Muse

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:30 pm
xx I met my fate xx
If you haven't already seen, click the banner below to be taken to the "Save our Plot" thread. An "Anonymous" source (obviously Reapersun since she's the one who works on the manga) revealed to a user that the plot isn't likely to extend any further.

User Image

Reaper may not be my favourite artist or my favourite person but she does care about Gaia and the storyline. I'm sure it saddens her as much as anyone that this is happening.

What are your feelings? How would you help save the plot? What would you like to see for the plot? Do you have any fond memories of the plot?

Mind if I put this in my signature to get more supporters? 3nodding emotion_yatta
I'd join but if there's a button I didn't see it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:26 am
I haven't followed the plot lately (keep meaning to catch up but never have the time/energy/motivation).

Losing the plot, though, would make the NPCs meaningless, and I don't know about you, but I love our NPCs on the site!  

sailorstar165

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:43 am
Mana Nytrix
xx I met my fate xx

User Image

Mind if I put this in my signature to get more supporters? 3nodding emotion_yatta
I'd join but if there's a button I didn't see it. sweatdrop

Go for it! It's slick's work not mine, I'm just spreadin' the word.  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff