Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
Chase Q Family Farm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gryff N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:41 pm
"The ICONster kicks out! What a save, La Fuega almost had him," Lin cried, jumping out of his seat, "this is a match that people will remember! You never know what's going to happen next!"

"He's blown up. Muscles don't train for endurance, one lift and and they're panting for breath. The Harpee Boos put on a way better show."

"He's strategizing, no one could get tangled in their own costume...well except the Hearse Break Kid but he's not on the card today."

"Fringe longer than 18 inches in illegal now anyway," Lin sniffed, sitting back down, "that's why it's all feathers now."

The crowd began to hiss and laugh at Icon. Colt was passing out larger containers of pop scorn, the crowd seemed to be going through a lot of it. He crunched through the crowd, making a killing.

"What a match, this sure is a crowd pleaser, Icon keeps coming back for more."

"He's not smart enough to know he's been beat. At least the Gobliny Gooker was a fake turkey."

A groan rippled through the crowd again, but it was perfunctory. Most of the monsters were focused on the match. La Fuega was standing back as Icon stumbled out of his feathered boa. The boa was shredded and the Icon was left with feathers stuck all over him, he wings accented in an acidic neon green.

"Such sportsmanstership out of La Fuega, she could have ended this at any time by pinning him but didn't want anyone to say it was the boa that did it. Outrageous!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:07 pm
Okay it was time to save this match! La Fuega had done admirably thus far for being her BMW debut, but her opponent, the Icon, seemed to have a perpetual case of stage fright in the ring so Dos extended his beefy arm and called out to La Fuega.

"Ponme a mí!" Dos called out, prompting Uno to turn wide-eyed to his partner.

"Whoooa! Those lessons are really paying off!"

La Fuega turned around and saw Dos's extended hand, and she promptly tagged her partner. The crowd promptly roared in hexcitement as the lumbering masked minotaur climbed into the ring.

"Yes!" Lin jumped up and down on his chair seat. "NOW we're ging to see something!"

"Like a reason why we're even here in the first place?" Gryff snarked like a pro.

"Oh as if!" Atomica chimed in. "Like why Los Destructos are the best tag team! Totally!"

"Yeah!"

Dos came charging in like a wild bull (!!!) and before the Icon knew what was happening, he got scooped up onto the masked minotaur's wide shoulders and Dos started to spin around and around...

"Scare-o-plane spin!"

"WHOOOOOAAAAAA!!!"

"Around and around he goes! Where he stops..." Lin wobbled around on his chair, dizzy from simply watching the maneuver and he fell off onto the grass.

Atomica finished, "Only Dos knows!" as Gryff helped a woozy Lin back up to his seat.

Dos set the Icon back down and "Perry" wobbled back and by sheer luck, collapsed into his own corner where Underbite tagged himself in! Dos ran right over and grabbed the masked vampire and flipped him into the ring!

"Yes! The Los Destrustos-Boo World Order feud lives on!"

"So is the after taste of this coffin! Seriously! Who brewed this!?"

Dos scooped Underbite up and planted Underbite on the mat and tagged Uno! The crowd cheered as in a single leaping bound, the centaur sprung up onto the top turnbuckle...

"Did you see that!?"

"Okay now even I can't believe what I saw!"

And Uno lept off the top...

CRASH!!!

Lin screamed, "PHOENIX SPLASH! How did he pull that off!?"

Immediately Uno went for the pin but Swimma had the cyclops referee distracted! Hellene is rigid at ringside, fuming at what was NOT happening!

"No! No! No!" Hellene stomped her foot! "You're not settling your issues!" Hellene suddenly shoved Heath Burns from his ringside seat and tossed a chair into the ring -- and it was caught by Underbite who had returned to his feet!

"What's this!?" Lin cried. "A harpy lending a talon to the BWO!?"

"Someone needs to!" Gryff sighed. "I thought they were supposed to actually BE something."

The fans cried out in alarm as Underbite, wielding the chair, came up from behind no! The centaur trned around and Underbite swung the chair overhead and...

THUNK!

"Like, that couldn't have been any dumber of a move!"

"Hitting a hard headed centaur!?"

Uno shook his head, making that 'horsey' sound with his mouth, then promptly grabbed Underbite and gave him a headbutt right between the eyes! Swimmer grabbed the Icon and shoved him forward to help his teammate! Perry stumbled into Uno who turned around and 'headbutted' him! (Of course, the only reason Perry collapsed was because Chase tripped him like the wrestling hexpert that he was!)

Dos came charging in and clapped his partner on the back -- and Uno reacted by instinct and spun around and headbutted his own partner! Dos fell to the mat as Uno staggered around, holding his head until he stumbled back into his own corner and Underbite tagged Swimma!  

Chase Q

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:17 pm
A little winded, Perry couldn't really focus on the fight going on, and this wasn't just because it was a group of blurs moving rapidly around. He could hear Hellene screaming something, and her threats still rang in his ears.

He didn't want to get back in that ring, if he got spun like that again he was certain he'd hurl.
He was sick of ending up on the mat, he hadn't been dropped this many times in such a short amount of time in a long time, even during football season.

Whatever Draconia and Hellene's plan was, he was done with it.

He turned to get away, but Underbite clamped a large hand on his shoulder. "heey man, where you think you're going?"

"uh.. little monsters room?"

The vampire laughed. "Nah uh man, I know what's up... it's that ghoul on the other team right?"

"W..what?"

"I mean, I can't blame you. That ghoul's got the moves."
He whistled. "But dude, whatever the deal is between you two, you gotta keep your head in the game man."

"There is no DEAL... " Perry muttered. "Wait.. isn't this all staged anyway?"

"Well yeah... "

"So... don't you already know who's gonna win?"

Again the vampire laughed. "oh man, you don't get it do you?"

"No.. clearly I don't."

"You're doing fine man, just focus."

Perry sighed. Focus? hah, if only he could. He'd be lucky to get out of this ring without tripping over his own feet. Wait, hadn't he already done that?

There was Draconia on the other side of the ring, maybe if he just talked to her she'd get him out of this mess?

He waited. Whatever Swimma had just done, the crowd were booing loudly and Underbite was, for the moment distracted by cheering on his team mate.
Perry slunk away to the side of the ring, one hand out to guide him as he made his way toward the dragon.

"Psst... Draconia... listen."

"Oh what's this? Looks like the Icon's sneaking off to put the moves on La Feuga, what IS he thinking. The ref's not gonna like this one bit." Lin was really getting into this commentator thing.

"Aren't we here to watch wrestling, not days of our unlives."
Gryff yanwed.

Someone blew a whistle. The crowd booed louder.

"No, I need to... I need to talk to you!"
He shouted as heavy hands clamped over both shoulders and started to drag him back to his side of the ring. "Please, I don't want to get back in that ring!"

The crowd jeered. "send him in! send him in!" they chanted. Perry protested which only made the crowd chant more furiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 am
Draconia had no idea who was blowing a whistle. There were no whistles in professional monster wrestling! The crowd seemed to be amused, though, as both Swimma and Underbite had rolled out of the ring to drag Icon back to their corner.

In the crowd, Heath was trying to blow his whistle again. Whinnie Q gave him a warning spray with the fire extinguisher.

"Knock it off! You're disturbin' the other fangs!"

"I'm just trying to warn Uno and Dos about the Icon!"
Heath protested while coughing.

Back in the ring, the Boo World Order seemed to have reset themselves. Swimma was in the ring and La Fuega had been tagged in. Underbite seemed to have an iron hand clamped on Icon's shoulder.

Swimma had La Fuega in an armbar, and she twisted it in hexpertly. Draconia looked at Perry, and felt pity for the poor boo. Whatever had possessed him to come into the ring, it clearly wasn't to hurl more insults at her like he did yesterday. Yesterday he had looked annoyed and angry at her. Now he just looked embarrassed and humbled (albiet masked). He also really seemed to be taking the crowd heat personally, something Draconia refreshingly wasn't minding. Maybe it was the magic of having a mask on, like Manny and Chase had told her. Draconia had always liked participating in plays - but only when she was behind the curtain. Maybe...maybe the mask was like a portable curtain?

La Fuega twisted around to get out of the arm-bar, just like she'd seen John Screama do on TV. She stumbled a bit backwards, falling into the ropes. Her wide wings prevented her from falling through them, and instead she was launched up in the air, flipping over and landing on Swimma. The referee went down on his knees and slapped his hand on the mat, going for a count.

"ONE!

TWO!

THR-!" Before he could finish counting to three, Swimma kicked out of the pin. The crowd applauded.

"La Fuega almost pinned the Boo-mbshell's champion! In her first match!"

"Beginner's luck."
Gryff waved off the accomplishment as he plucked a bucket of popscorn off of Colt's basket.

Trying to plan a few moves ahead, La Fuega rolled near her corner, baiting Swimma into following her. Swimma found the arms of Uno and Dos waiting for her, and as a melee broke out beetween the three of them, Fuega dashed to the other side of the ring and slid out. She grabbed the Icon by his ankle and with a single motion, pulled! He fell off the ring apron on the outside, almost on top of her.

"Daaaang!" Lin cried out. "La Fuega's intent on destroying the Icon! If the referee wasn't so distracted breaking up Swimma and Uno and Dos, she'd toadally be disqualified!"

"These two newbies seem to be highly skilled students of the sport, that's for sure!"Atomica agreed.

La Fuega didn't let the Icon protest or start whining again, though. Before he or Underbite could react, she grabbed him down on the ground, and pulled him underneath the ring!

With the ring apron hiding them from the view of the clawdience (who were now free to speculate hexactly what sort of mayhem the two of them would be causing to each other), Draconia pulled off her mask and looked at Perry.

"Now. We have time before we have go to back out there. Just what do you want to say to me?!"  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:12 am
Perry tore his own mask off and glared at it disdainfully. He looked relieved to finally be out of the public eye AND out of that sweaty mask.
He wiped his brow and shook his head.

"What IS all this? I mean, at first I thought Hellene was just being an overprotective friend, when I asked her to come get me out of being grounded for the day she agreed and I thought it was so I could come appologise. Then I get dragged off, dressed up like a complete idiot and made to play fight with a bunch of goons? Is that your idea of a joke or something? What is wrong with the two of you!"

Yeah, he was still mad. And he was still convinced Draconia was in on this. How couldn't she be?

"I'll tell you one thing, i'm not going back out there."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:48 pm
Draconia indignently put her mask back on. She was wrong, Perry WAS just out here to shout and insult her.

"For YOUR grimformation, I put this mask on to avoid YOU. I came here to be away from YOU. I had no idea Hellene was here, I didn't want to see you at ALL after your mean tongue-lashing yesterday! I just wanted to be your friend, and you called me an idiot!"

She was just completely done with him. Hellene may have meant well, but clearly Perry had no interest in anything but being a nasty worm.

"Just stay hiding under the ring here for the rest of the night, why don't you?! I'll tell Underbite and Swimma you're not manster enough to deal with the stitchuation you're in."

Crawling on all fours, La Fuega headed towards getting out from under the ring. She wanted to be as far away from Perry as she possibly could.  

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:21 pm
Perry glared after her. Was she really not in on this? Was it all just Hellene's fault? And if so, what in hades was that Harpy ghoul playing at?

"Wait!" He called out, hurrying after her. "Draconia please, just wait." He sighed, she didn't seem to be listening. "You're not an idiot." He mumbled lamely.

All of this, from his perspective, was Hellene's fault. SHE was the one who'd convinced him Draconia liked him in the first place, and told him to put her off. Well, he'd certainly succeded in that huh?
But what if Hellene was lying? but why would she do that? Wasn't she Draconia's friend? Why would she go to such lengths to cause such misunderstanding?

Or was Draconia telling the truth? Was she really not in on all this after all?

Perry was utterly confused and he wasn't sure who or what to believe now.

Outside he could hear more cheers and a few boos.

"Draconia." The dragon ghoul hesitated, she was certain he was about to insult her again.

"Truth is, I suck at this ok? When Hellene said you liked me and threatened me... I kinda panicked." He lowered his head. "You really weren't in on this whole wrestling thing as some sort of petty revenge?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 pm
In the ring, Uno and Dos had finally sorted out which of them would take on Swimma now that the teams were each down a wrestler.

Uno and Swimma circled when suddenly, Swimma jumped up and delivered a Monghoulian Chop to her beefy opponant. He staggered backwards, stunned, and tried to kick her but she had anticipated it and Dragon Kicked him. Uno tried to balance on a mere two legs but went down like a stone, hitting the matt with a resounding thump.

The crowd went wild, half of them booing up a storm (literaly for the one or two storm elementals, where tiny rainclouds now hovered around their seats) and the other half chanting for Swimma.

"YOU CAN'T SEA SWIMMA, YOU CAN'T SEA SWIMMA!"

Colt put another bag of kernals in the machine.

"Swimma's has so redoubled her efforts, she's totally picking up the slack now that one of her team mates has abandonned them! What grody, unsportsmonsterlike behavior."

"Where could La Fuega and Icon be?" Lin moaned.

"One can only hope training after that pitiful performance."

"They've left their teams high and dry, and if there's one thing Swimma doesn't take kindly to it's that."

"She's pulling out all the stops, she's, yes, SHE'S GOT HIM IN A WERECHICKENWING!" Lin cried, jumping out of his seat again. This time he was balancing on the backrest and the flimsy metal folding chair was not having it. As Lin cavorted the chair slowly began to lean backwards.

"With La Fuega and Icon off fighting somewhere else, Swimma is clearly desperate to keep on top of this match."

"She's certainly keeping on top of Uno, not that it's a small target," Gryff sneered.

Swimma's armlock on Uno had he standing on his back and in a final act of desperation, Uno began to buck. Once, twice, three times! On the third buck Swimma went flying forward over Uno's head and he took the chance to get her into a full Nelson.

"Oooo-NO! Oooo-NO! Oooo-NO!" chanted the crowd.

"THIS IS AMAZING! WHAT A COME BACK!" Lin screamed, and promptly fell backwards into the crowd.  

Gryff N

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:31 pm
"I don't think having you to participate in something I like with me is a very effective form of revenge." Back underneath the ring, Draconia informed Perry practically. "Nor do I even practice revenge - it is not a very dragonlike concept."

Perry didn't have much to say to that, so he decided to change tacks.

"Well, Hellene lured me here, so clearly she wanted to see me get beat up."

Draconia sighed, and tried to reposition herself. It was cramped under the ring, especially for two tall monsters with wings. It wasn't really the beast place to talk out differences.

"Hellene wouldn't want to see you get hurt, Perry, not really. For all her feathers and bluster, she wants to see all monsters happy. When she saw I was in the match, she probably thought this was the only opportunity to get us to see eye-to-eye...or at least, mask-to-mask. And, well...it did work, after a fashion. To be honest, if I wasn't forced, I would have preferred never to speak to you again after yesterday." Draconia admitted to Perry. Hellene got wrapped up in drama often, but she was never, ever malicious. She was just altrusitic. Perry looked down.

"I'm sorry I called you an idiot." He spat out. Admitting he did something wrong was the hardest thing in the universe for him, especially after everything he'd been through. "Hellene said you liked me, and I don't, uh, I mean, uh...."

"Well...you're a very handsome bird and you were being VERY gallant yesterday." Draconia replied, a little embarassed. "So I was a teeny...tiny...little bit moved."

"If you want to be friends, though....I guess that wouldn't be the worst thing in the world." Perry responded. Without his mask on, he was sure that his uncomfortable blush was showing through. "Though I can't promise I won't say something awful ever again."

"I can't promise I won't lose my temper ever again, either." Draconia admitted. "But being friends would be...nice."

Perry shifted uncomfortably. So....what happened now? Did they just sit under the ring? Or what?

"What do we do?" He asked, pointing upwards to the sounds of action happening on the mat up above them. Draconia rubbed the top of her mask, thinking.

"I think I have an idea!" She replied. "One of the most dramatic things you can do in monster wrestling is turn on your partners! We could roll out from under here, acting like we've crafted a new understanding with each other - and really, we have - and you can turn on Swimma and Underbite!"

"Won't the crowd hate that?" Perry asked, still confused about how wrestling worked. "I'm so tired of being booed."

"Trust me, they'll eat it up with a spoon." Draconia replied. "Are you ready to go back out there?"

"No." Perry replied honestly. His mask was still in his hands. Draconia tilted her head at him.

"Would it help if I gave you a reassuring hug?" She asked. "Of the non-were-bear variety?"

It sounded utterly ridiculous, and Perry thought he'd die a million un-deaths if Naithair or anyone else ever saw it, but after everything he'd just been through...

"Yeah. It would." He replied. "A hug between friends."

"Okay, then!" Draconia crawled over next to him and put an arm around him reassuringly. "You're doing uhh-mazing out there, and just a little bit more until we're done. All fright?"

"All fright." Perry replied, returning the hug...just a teeny, tiny bit. "I'm ready to-"

*FWASH!*

Suddenly a shaft of light bathed La Fuega and Perry as the skirt of the ring was pulled up. Vinnie Lovecraft's camera blinded the two of them as it flashed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:53 pm
As the light from Vinnie's camera flooded the space beneath the ring, Perry instinctively jolted away from Draconia; but it was no use, for the photographic evidence betrayed him. She reviewed the image on the back viewfinder of her camera, her tentacles slowly curling into a snarl.

"So that's how it is, huh?" Her voice quivered for a moment.

"Vinnie, I could tell you this isn't what it looks like but -- " Perry stammered.

"You don't need to tell me anything." Vinnie threw her camera aside and charged at Perry, grabbing him by the wrist. Perry tried to grapple free, but Vinnie wasn't having any of it; the tentacles that sprouted from her forearms unraveled and coiled tightly around his arm and made it impossible to break free. She dragged him out from under the ring and threw him to the ground.

"Now you listen to me, Perry Hartley!" Vinnie shouted. "I've had it with you! You've done nothing but disrespect me from the day we met! You invite me over for dinner then push me out a window, then ignore me the next day to go fang out at the maul with some dumb ghouls. And didn't you tell me you didn't care for wrestling, and yet here you are in the PAIN EVENT with a mask on... what, did DRACONIA ask you to do it? Is that why you're here??"

"Vinnie! Are you serious--"

"Yes I'm serious!!!" Vinnie's wings flapped in anger, lifting her off the ground. She didn't notice that, in the ring behind her, the wrestling had ground to a halt and they had become the pain event. "What I want to know, Perry, is why you had the nerve to lead me on like you did. You told me you weren't interested in ghouls, but it's pretty clear what you REALLY meant was you weren't interested in ME. I really wish you were just plain honest with me from the start, it would have saved me a lot of trouble. I'm done with you, Hartley. You hear me?!"

"Yeah, we hear you alright!" A voice squeaked from the audience. Vinnie looked around and realized the crowd had gone silent, and were staring at her. Feeling her face get hot, she planted herself on the ground and went back under the ring apron to fetch her camera.

"He's all yours, bookwyrm." Vinnie spat at Draconia before taking off into the sky.  

Vinnie Lovecraft

Greedy Seeker

Perry Hartley

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 am
Perry stared up at Vinnie in horror, trying and failing to find words in his panic.

"Tsssk two timing, no wonder she's mad."

"She should lay the beat downon that cheat"

"Eugh, the melodrama, so tacky."

"V... vinnie!" Perry struggled to his feet and tried to stop her taking off. "I didn't lie to you! OK? Why would I lie about that!?"

Argh why were ghouls so frustratingly emotional? How was it his fault they kept falling for him?

"I'm not two timing!"
He shouted at the crowd, who booed heartily. Perry clenched his fists. "I don't even like ghouls!"

Oops. He hadn't intended to shout that quite so loudly. So much for a need to know basis. Why wasn't the ground obeying his request to swallow him up, curse it.

"You.. don't like ghouls?" Draconia crawled out from under the ring and frowned a little at Perry.

He felt his face flush hot and really was wishing he'd kept that stupid mask on. The crowd had fallen horribly silent. He managed a jerky nod. "Y.. yeah."

"Why didn't you just say?" Clearly it would have saved a LOT of misunderstanding. The audience mumbled in agreement.

Perry's heart was racing, all he wanted to do was disappear. "I... " He gaped, mouth opening a closing as he tried to figure out what to do. This was not how he'd intended this day to go.
He really should have stayed at home and accepted being grounded. Laundry suddenly felt like a blessed relief from this humiliation.

His face had turned nearly as red as his hair. "I dunno... I just... "

He couldn't stay here, in front of everymonster. "I'm sorry... Both of you... "

He turned, one hand held in front of himself as he hurridly tried to get away from all those eyes.

"Oh well done Perry." He thought to himself. "You've lost your glasses, your camera, your friend and your dignity. Anything else you fancy messing up today?"

He managed to find the tent, so at least, he mused, he couldn't add shirt to the list of things lost today. Small mercies huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:08 am
Oh no! This wasn't happening! For the first time in Backyard Monster Wrestling, it looked as if the Pain Event was turning into a disaster! "The Icon" was a vital piece of the match and without him, what was a monster to do!? Uno and Dos stood inside of the ring, staring at the tent where Perry had abruptly vanished, as La Fuega Terrible slowly climbed in to rejoin them, unsure of what she might be able to do to help Chase and Manny pull this one out of the proverbial fire.

Swimma and Underbite seemed just as at a loss as their partner walked out on them, leaving them short a wrestler, effectively turning this into a Handicap match!

Hellene looked from the ring to the tent and back again, when by amazing coincidence, the same thought entered her mind that had entered Draconia's. (See? This is why the two were beasties!) In an effort to salvage Chase and Manny's show, Hellene pointed at the BWO duo and called out...

"Ha! Serves you right!" Hellene shouted as loud as she could. "Your own partner has turned on you!"

"Did we hear right!?" Atomica gasped, her hands over her mouth in startled surprise.

"Icon Seeathing has turned on his partners!" Lin cried with glee. "The Icon has joined the side of Los Destructos!"

Gryff sighed in faux annoyance. "Boo, what's the world coming to when you can't trust a masked winged monster?"

Picking up on the 'save', Uno and Dos started stomping their feet (and hooves!) and clapping their hands. Seeing what they were up to, and being a fan of the sport, La Fuega quickly joined in and soon enough, the crowd started clapping and stomping themselves (not literally you goofs!) and cheering!

"ICON! ICON!" Came the rallying cry and Swimma and Underbite started covering their ears with their claws and shouting for the crowd to "BE QUIET!"

Of course, this only caused the kids to chant louder! Swimma suddenly rushed over and grabbed La Fuega in a side headlock, resuming the match! Dos responded by grabbing Swimma in a side headlock! Underbite pounced and grabbed Dos in a side headlock! Uno then rushed up and grabbed Underbite in his own side headlock! It was a wall of side headlocks and the fans loved it!

The five grapplers staggered around in a wide circle, holding the line of headlocks, until they collided with the cyclops referee and all of them were sent scattering! Uno, Dos and Underbite tumbled from the ring, leaving the two ghouls alone inside. Swimma grabbed La Fuega and the rusalka ghoul tried to scoop the bigger masked ghoul up for a body slam, but buckled under the weight (sorry Drake!) and she fell on her back with La Fuega on top! The cyclops rolled over and started to count!

1!.....
2!.....
Draconia started to think Swimma forgot to kick out and started to get up when Swimma grabbed her and held her down on top of her!
3!

The bell rang and the kids in the crowd stood and cheered enthusiastically as Draconia blinked from behind her mask, wondering what on earth just happened! ESPECIALLY when Uno and Dos quickly climbed into the ring and shoved the same shiny belt that Swimma had sported just minutes ago into her OWN claws!

"Well! Well! Well!" Holt Hyde climbed into the ring and spun in a wide circle, arms held wide. "Boos and ghouls! Your winners! Uno and Dos -- Los Destructos ... and your NEW Boo-mbshell Champion! LA FUEGA TERRIBLE!"

Wait! Did Draconia hear that right!? Before she could even respond, Uno and Dos grabbed her and lifted her up on their shoulders, basking in the cheers! And right there in the stands, cheering the loudest, La Fuega's grandest fan, Skelita Calaveras!  

Chase Q

Draconia St George
Crew

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:13 am
La Fuega looked down at the belt in her hands, a sort of shock going over her entire system.

She....won?

She....was a champion?!

Monster Pro Wrestling was a staged competition where the outcomes were predetermined, where the moves (mostly) didn't hurt, and where everything could change the next day.

And yet tonight, right now, standing in front of dozens of fearing monsters, clapping and stomping their feet, La Fuega Terrible was a champion.

Boiling hot tears filled her eyes and a couple splashed on the belt as she looked at it. She looked out at the fans and pointed at Skelita.

"This is for YOU!" She cried out, hoisting the belt high in the air. The crowd feared even louder. Hellene rolled into the ring and gave her a hug. Uno and Dos joined in, and it became one giant were-bear hug.

Out in the crowd, Whinnie had to spray Heath Burns down hextra long to keep him from setting all of the bleachers ablaze. The Trouble Tribe, seemingly satisfied with this finish, were helping Colt pick up empty coffin cups and popscorn containers.

Draconia looked around into the crowd. Someone was missing...

"Hexcuse me." She replied, and rolled out of the ring. She found Perry inside of the heel tent, putting on his shirt and looking for his glasses.

"I believe Hellene has your glasses, Perry." She informed him. "Why not come out and get them?"

"I can't go back out there." Perry protested. "Not now that everymonster...knows."

"Knows what?" Uno poked his head into the tent. "C'mon out and spellabrate, bro!"

"That I don't like....ghouls..." Perry trailed off. It may have been striking him that, of all the monsters in school to angst over this to, Chase Quadripedes was the least likely to consider it a problem.

"So you don't like ghouls! So what!? Neither does Glen! neither do I! ..." Chase looked at Draconia and smiled. "You know, like as in LIKE! Not like as in you're THE Draconia!"

"It's true."
Draconia nodded. "And I'm sure once everything is hexplained to Vinnie she'll understand. So, come on..."

Draconia held back the curtain, so Perry could see. There was an entire ring full of monsters hugging, fearing and spellabrating the end of the event.

"We're waiting for you!"

In the ring....

Glen da West had been sitting on the topmost bleacher for the entire event. He had been completely spellbound by the whole card, top to bottom. And now that fangs were pouring into the ring,what else could he do but join in?!

"Hellene! Hellene! Aren't you glad you came? Wasn't that the BEAST show you ever saw?!" He hexclaimed to his beastie. She nodded.

"That was certainly something."

"And Uno and Dos! I nearly swooned!"
He chattered on, hexcitedly. "Did you see their tag team partner? La Fuega Terrible is the greatest growlplerette I've ever seen! I only wish Drakie, Chase and Manny had been here to see it..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am
Perry still looked uncertain. This entire day had just been utterly humiating, embarrassing and emotionally draining. He really didn't much fancy the hugathon that appeared to be going down.

"I don't really.. feel like spellabrating." But he did want to find his camera and get his glasses back.
"Ok fine, where's Hellene? I'm sick of being mostly blind."

Could it really be that nobody actually cared? That not a single monster would mention his outburst later? He couldn't really believe that.
Of course Chase was fine with it, and of course Draconia was, she was Chase's friend! But would the rest of the school really not gossip?
Hmmm, much as he wanted to believe that was the case, he couldn't.

He sighed and let Draconia lead him to find his things.

"I really am an hexpert at upsetting ghouls huh?"

"Well.." Draconia smiled. "At least now you might avoid these sorts of misunderstandings."

A faint smile played on the Peryton's face, he nodded. "that... is a hexilent point." One he hadn't really considered before.
"I'm sorry, I really should have just told you at the maul, but I kidna.. I dunno. Hellene was glaring at me and there were so many monsters around. Nothing I wanted to say came out right."

Draconia patted him on the shoulder. "Why do you care so much what people think anyway?"

"I don't."

Draconia stopped walking to gawp at him like he'd sprouted an extra head.

"Well... What I mean is, I'm not ashamed of who I am, I mean why should I be? But I hate attention. " He lowered his head, it wasn't easy to open up like this and he kept fumbling over his words. "I.. I know that's hard to believe but... I really don't like being in the spotlight. It freaks me out and.. I just.. always assumed that if monsters knew, they'd make a big deal out of it. I don't.. want to be gossiped about."

"I think you'll be surprised how little a splash this makes."

"I hope you're right."

Perry Hartley

Glen da West

Magical Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm
VICTORY!

Yes, you heard that right, didn't ya? Two evenings ago, at the special Cryptmas Backyard Monster Wrestling show -- cleverly named "Howliday Havoc," the New Dead fell in humiliating defeat to Los Destructos in a six manster tag team match! Thus endeth the New Dead's feeble attempts to join the roster of the hottest backyard monster wrestling fed on the circuit!

And tonight? Cryptmas Eve! (Okay so this is a flashback -- it happens!)

What better way for Chase and his family to spellebrate than by inviting Chase's boofriend Glen, and his mother, Emerelda, over to enjoy the howliday before the Wests were whisked away to Oz for the remainder of winter break!

Glen had, of course, invited Chase to come to Oz for Cryptmas, but the howlidays were a time for family and Chase just couldn't leave his baby sister and brother, or the `rents, behind while he partied it up in Oz.

Or could he...?

"I would like to thank you for including me in your gracious invitation to Glen." Emerelda smiled as she sat fireside with Marietta and Chiron, Chase's `rents. They each (as in the adults) had a glass of wheat wine in their hands, sipping at the potent drink, while outside in the snow, the kids were at play...

Glen was heavily protected in his snow gear as he teamed with Colt to oppose Chase and Whinnie in the snowball fight to end all snowball fights! Glen had another reason to be merry and spellobrate!

"INCOMING!" Whinnie shrieked as a storm of snowballs, glowing with green magical energy, came sailing across the field toward her and Chase's snow fort!

Yep! Glen's magical grounding had ended a day early! An early Cryptmas present from mom and he was making full use of it while Colt laughed and clapped!

Back inside, Emerelda sipped at her wine and continued,
"Which is why I was hoping you'd allow me to return the favor."

"How do you mean?" Chiron frowned as he drank deeply from his own mug. "You owe us no return. We invited you as Glen is dear to our son, and you are dear to Glen as his mother."

Emerelda smiled, "And that is the exact reason why I would like to amend my invitation to Chase to include you..." She motioned toward Chiron himself and his wife. "... and Chase's charming brother and sister. To join us in Oz for Cryptmas where you can spellobrate proper with no fuss and not a care."

Marietta fidgeted. "Oh, I don't know. Colt never was meant for air travel..."

"Worry not." Emerelda waved off their parental concerns. "There are other paths to Oz, other than cyclones and rainbows." She looked back and forth between Chiron and Marietta and smiled. "What do you say?"

Chiron and Marietta looked to one another and smiled...

And it was not that long after where the Q family, escorted by Emerelda, Glen, and Glen's Aunty Glinda, walked into the town square of the Emerald City, as Chase, Whinnie and Colt looked wide eyed at the beauty and wonder of the capital of Oz in all its winsome, wintry glory.

Snow cascaded down from above, the citizens sang Cryptmas carols and the howliday soon approached...

Monster High

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff