PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:17 pm
Name: Rowena
Stage: Adult
Lineart: Standing female.
Parents: N/A
Domain: Support
Have you had your quest approved? Yes.
Description:
Physical Description: A pale purple, almost white Lioness. Deeper purple socks fade into the lightness of her fur. Her hair is very long, deep purple-black at the roots and fading to a light lavender at the ends. The tips of her hair end in tight corkscrew curls. Her tail is full and thick. Her eyes are a deep green. She is covered in purple "splotches" like a cow. Big, fluffy white wings.

She wears a gold bracelet with five gems on it:
Ruby.
Diamond.
Blue Topaz.
Pink Tourmaline x 2.

She also wears a white carnation tucked behind her ear.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref sheet White carnation
How many gods do you own? One.
Required RPs: --  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:45 pm
Name:
Lineart: CC
Parents: ? x ?
Domain: Allergies
Have you had your quest approved? Yes!
Description:
- Mainly white with pink gradient-like makes with splotches (to look like hives)
- Sneezing expression if possible
- Pink gradient spots around nose and eyes (red ichy-eyes, sneezing)
- Pink gradient tail
- Moth Wings (semi-transparent white(clear-ish) and pink)
- Gradient Sclera; light pink on top and a darker pink at the bottom
- Red Eyes
- CC Mane/Tail
- Any other items are CC
- 'Alert' Bracelet
Reference Image(s), if applicable:
Moth Wings
Color Ref
Alert Bracelet - no symbol needed tho.
How many gods do you own? 0
Required RPs:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 pm
Name: Iofiel
Lineart: Standing Female
Parents: None
Domain: Angels
Have you had your quest approved? Yes
Description: A seraphim in lioness form, long tresses of golden hair, a shimmering iridescent halo of light behind her head, three pairs of different sized wings, a gold anklet around one of her forepaws with glowing sigils in the metal, golden pelt symbols and a blue silk scarf with white symbols.
See reference for better visualisation. heart
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Reference Image
How many gods do you own? One - Imagination

Name: Ba'Kemo
Lineart: Standing Male
Domain: Monsters
Description: A literal 'monster', see reference image for better visualisation. heart

Name: Tongoza
Domain: Seduction
Description: A smut, rose petal covered God with three little birds that constantly follow him in awe of his seductive charms, see reference image CC for the birds (thinking small parrots/lovebirds?) heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:18 pm
Name: Domevlo
Lineart: Sitting Male
Parents: none
Domain: Scars
Description: •Expression: Kinda blank? Clearly unhappy/unimpressed. Serious.
•Mane: Black, slicked back with none obscuring his face
•Wings: Black and feathery, with a reddish-orange gradient on the tips.
•Body: Similar to his original self, but with a gradient and leopard spots on his legs, either stripes or some spotty marking on the lighter green on his body, more stitches that are now stitches instead of markings. Most notable his face should be angular, with the bridge of his nose quite prominent. Also I'd like his claws visible.
•Accessories: Long black tattered scarf.
•Scars: The ones he originally had, plus some more nicks and scratches? Also I'd like one of his legs to have a massive burn scar that covers pretty much his entire foreleg.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Current form, God ref idea 1 <--pretty much my favorite one for the markings. God ref idea 2 <--mainly to display the burn scar. Those are only ideas, so there is some CC to be had! =3
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 pm
Name: Fumbo Malaika
Stage: Cub
Parents: n/a
Domain: Folk Magic
Description:
I would like for as she grows- her domain grows in to her. As a cub I would like her to look like a happy cub and as she grows she obtains various things that describe her domain. Her overall look basically looks like a lavender/black voodoo patch doll. Her hair as a cub is short and fluffy looking and as she grows her hair will be braided then dread locked. She grows a horn and as she grows, she will use it to hang her voodoo dolls. Her tail is big and fluffy looking. I'd perfer she have bat wings ( with the fingers ? like the goddess of sloth? ) Her colors are taken from her numa version located in a link below <3

I would like as she grows to obtain her edits.
Eyes: Glowing white throughout all her stages.
Cub : Happy expression, Growing a 'nub' as a horn with small wings and a fluff tail. With voodoo doll between her paws? Her hair is like her 'numa version'
Adolescent: Scared expression, her horn is bigger, she has a rope around her neck with a white star charm hanging from it. Her horn now has strings hanging from it. Her hair is half braided.
Adult: Scared/Sad expression, her mouth is sown together, she has long dreads like in the reference. Her strings that hang from her horn now have small voodoo dolls hanging from it resembling different animals. These are subjected to colorists suggestion and creativity. Her rope around her neck now has porcupine needles.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: [ Edited ref] [ Color ref ] [ Doll Inspiration reference ]
Required RPs: n/a

Name: Kojika
Domain: Labyrinths
Description:
Dark greens, muddy colors and very 'tattered' looking mane, bark looking markings, FAUN ears, curves horns, and has hooves on his back legs and eyes on his forepaws. He resembles closely if not identical to Pan's Labyrinth 'El Fauno'. Having the little satchel that houses his 'sprites/fairies'. - He is wingless. Please use your artistic freedom on his markings, from what the move shows, his markings resemble tree 'life' markings and your freedom here to insert other markings of that same natural nature is highly welcomed. Be inspired ;D!
Fauno FANArt [ Pan ]

[ Google Image Search of Character ]

'Eyes' on his forepaw - [ xxx ] ( they would be on the top not bottom though )
Mane - Is very tattered, unkempt - [ xxx ]
His Satchel - [ xxx ]
Facial Markings - [ xxx ]
His Horns - [ xxx ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:31 pm
Name: Philotheous
Stage: Cub
Lineart: Standing female
Domain: Suffocation
Description: See ref. Bangs, leopard-like tail, earring cuff. Extra fluff like her brother. Claws showing. A grimace and her mouth sewn shut like she'd be snarling if it weren't. Thin necklaces with fangs and claws and feathers hanging off the front that match Fleance's (from his present incarnation and past ones). Over the shoulder it has part of a pelt, from a past incarnation of Fleance. The pelt is CC and I'm attaching some of his kids from a past life for you to get an idea of what he looked like so you can make it nice n' pretty. C: As for the rest of her hair, I'm not 100% attached to the braid, but I would like to see something long and kind of messy. Add beads, claws, feathers in it to your heart's desire.

As for coloration... Refer to the color ref I have included but I'm not set on the blue markings (especially the light blue on the cheeks).
This is mostly CC. Mostly black and really dark grays. I'd love to see some blue, especially on her face (I think of suffocation and "blue in the face"). Pomegranate colored eyes, please, a black nose, and black claws. Those three things are the only things set in stone. I really like the markings of Ammy from Okami, so maybe something with a calligraphic air or quality to her in the blue with the glow effect would be divine. * u* You've got an eye for these things, I trust you.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Line ref Approximate color ref
Fleance brother, but he has reborn since they were initially in the same litter. Fleance's kids from a past life (for use in making a pelt pattern). Okami markings
How many gods do you own? 1
Required RPs: -  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:53 pm
Name: Shadiya
Lineart: Female Walking
Parents: N/A
Domain: Song
Have you had your quest approved?Yep
Description: Mostly CC really, but I do have a vague idea that can be followed.
My only real request is that she be colored in warmer colors or violets like a morning dawn with also some white for her fur and have the shining/glowing markings with some music notes mixed in. Any of the following can be changed around at the colorist's whim. ^^

Shadiya is a golden goddess who has cream fur (kinda pink, orange, or purplish if tint needed) with golden (or another color) markings that glow on her skin. (Mostly stripes and swirls with music notes blending into her fur pattern?) She wears a silk scarf which has colored glass beads dangling from it around her neck and also wears necklaces of glass beads and feathers. She also has many earrings and all of her jewelry chimes while she is walking so bangles around her paws would work as well even some jewelry on her tail is fine too. Her hair is very wavy and white with some other pale colors streaked in at the colorist’s wish. A very fluffy leopard like tail with more of the glowing markings and also she has four wings like in the reference which are a blend of warm colors almost like the early dawn. Wings can be feathery or transparent totally up to the colorist once more!

*Definitely would love for her to have an ocarina around her neck as well.
*A masquerade mask would also be interesting if wanted.

Reference Image(s), if applicable: These are just here to help give inspiration and don't have to be followed exactly. c:

A really rough doodle

mask1
mask
an ocarina
scarf
music
dawn colors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:18 am
Name: Pasithea
Parents: ?? x ??
Domain: Insomnia
Have you had your quest approved? Yep!
Description: Mostly CC with one of these palettes. Tattered wings and bags under eyes and a leopard-like tail would be love > u> Rest is up to you!
How many gods do you own? Zero

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:31 pm
Name: Bhompu’ gita (siren song hindi)
Lineart: Walking
Domain: Manipulation
Description:
Eye Color: Cyan - Glowy
Expression: Seductive, a slight smirk kind of alluring
Body color: Very very light blue (almost white) fading into a darker blue on the paws
Patterns: Glowy Blue Tiger stripes on legs
Main/Hair: Wavy covering one eye
Wings: Angelic type very stereotypical; huge feathery
Tail: fading into darker blue like paws and tail color is the same blue
Accessories: Silver bracelets on paws and tail a nice simple silver amulet with a sapphire on neck. Silver earrings. A see through White or light blue facial veil
Rough Concept Ref
Hair Ref
Rough Item Ref; Necklace Ref, Veil Ref(Light Blue or White not Purple), Wing Ref
Eye Ref

Required RPs: --  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 pm
Name: Rozjimanie
Lineart: Walking Female
Domain: Meditation
Description: No wings. A medium tan color over all with darker brown mane and tail. Some traditional henna tattoo markings on arms, paws, tail, face (exact markings are CC) also in a dark brown. Long, intricate (perhaps braided) hair style (also CC) with a lotus flower tucked in front of one ear. Deep reddish/pink eyes to match color of lotus flower. Peaceful expression with heavy lidded eyes.
Jewelry:
A simple wooden ohm pendant.
Prayer beads wrapped around one paw.
Any other details are completely up to you. <3
Lotus Flower
Ohm Pendant
Mala Prayer Beads
How many gods do you own? One
Required RPs: N/A  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm
Name: Tai'gushu
Lineart: Standing
Domain: Vultures
Description: Colors like this.

EITHER:
-A red smear around his maw, with a mask/cap designed like a/made out of a vulture skull if possible. His eyes are black, and rimmed in red/purple, almost like flesh (just visible through the eyeholes in the skull).

-OR-

-A 'bald' face, angular or with skin sags, that is purple/pinkish like the exposed skin of a vulture. Eyes are still black, and his mane comes out and around his neck but is seated further back on the head than normal, if that makes sense. Feathers/bones decorate his mane & the mane is predominantly black.

Decorations/adornments of bones, feathers and pelts along his back and possibly capping his wing joints. His fur is a mix of black & grey, with the mane/chest area/wings predominantly black and the body predominantly white/grey. Inclusion of patterning etc is up to you! Feathered wings!

Reference Image(s), if applicable: X , X
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 am
List!

1. Andranis
2-4. samus x
5-8. Velveteen Angel
9. Hopefolly
10-12. R4gn0r0k IV
13-15. Mia Sharra
16-18. Reeshie Hack
19-21. ShinosBee
22-24. Light Atago
25-28. Saint Sergio
29-31. PhiferWolf
32-34. Princess_Feylin
35-38. CaliWolfe
39-42. Jovi of Shadows
43-45. pinchmonster
46-49. Seaki
50-52. Lightning Shadow X
53-55. F a y t h - x
56-59. Chi Sohma
60-62. Puhterodactyl
63-66. Sabra Knight
67-70. oo DeD
71-74. SykoticDays
75-77. Sherlolly
78-81. Ravvlet

You have until 7pm PST (10pm EST) on Saturday the 26th of this month to report any errors to me via PM. If you have not sent me an error by this time, then you forfeit your right to a reroll.

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

Kaelyndra generated a random number between 1 and 81 ... 5!

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:27 am
At this time, all rights to re-rolls have been forfeited.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 am
Velveteen Angel

I'll be making your god! Work will probably take a few weeks, but I'll send you WIPs each step of the way.  

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas