Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:42 pm
Hello~! I'm looking for some plots, and breeding possibilities!

For the most part, I want rps. Breeding is a bit secondary, though I love to share babies and help pride numbers grow. If you think I have a SoA that may help your plot, please ask. I'm pretty flexible, and for the most part, I'm willing to do just about anything to some of my SoA. Even death.

If you're interested in someone not listed here, please ask! I have a very image-heavy journal that is divided up by prides, located here. I try to keep it updated, though its image only so some of them are mated or just unavailable for breedings.

I prefer to try to keep my RPs in prides I own, or are heavily involved in (like Mwezi'Johari), but I'm willing to rp anywhere. At times I am willing to use my staff credits for a breeding, but I will be picky. It takes 2 months of doing extra work on top of my quota to get enough points for a breeding, so just be aware of that if you ask for it. <3 Sometimes I'll offer that, though!

Open RPs:
Tau x Jen'shan (Meep)
Ema x Faraja (Meep)
Zia x Hadaya (LSX)
Pilgrimage to Tianxia (Skye)
Dege x Sethatta (tani)
Avani x Zian Qi (krusnik)
Simi x Maawio (Zohwhee)
Zia x Xun Li (Dame)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:44 pm
Tianxia

I have characters in every house, so I'm always available to RP wherever. These are the ones I'm looking for specific things for. <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Possibly will be the new heir, but I really want to RP her more. She can move between the houses with a guard. She's definitely spoiled, and expects a lot of respect, but she also knows that she needs to understand her subjects more, and her responsibilities to them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm putting these two together as mates, but I need rps to breed them. <33

She will probably take some sort of job soon, rather than sit around being a Duchess only. I'm also interested in her taking a mate, but I'm not sure how, exactly. Would require some sort of possible plot. Either an ex-rogue or someone in Tianxia, I don't want her to leave. She enjoys the company of singers and bards, and probably has a large collection of jewelry and trinkets from artisans.

I just simply want a mate or a fling for her. She's a bit blank, fyi. She's the only falconer in the West right now (we did have a cheetah one too but idk what happened), and as such she dual-functions as a messenger and a hunter.

Would prefer a fling. She's a bit weak in body but strong in heart and creativity. She's been in the West for a long time, and as such knows pretty much everyone!

Would like some sort of mate for him. <333 He's not as crazy as his mother, which is a good thing. He is very fair in handling his affairs, and oversees the criminals in the West, as well as all the guards. Serves his house faithfully, and cannot leave it as he's Captain.

I really really want RP with him. He's working to become a doctor, which takes quite a few rps! He's the only child of Talayeh's that was actually raised by her, so he's got a lot of knowledge already about...fertility and stuff lmao. <3 Right now he's only in the East, but when he goes up in rank I believe he'll make rounds to the houses to see patients, as there are precious few doctors in Tianxia.

Probably working up the ranks in the south, though I'm not certain where he will go after Secretary. Mate would be preferred. Another blank, ~yay~. XD

She has a possible mate plot, but I really want to RP her more. She's sweet and smart, and aims to be a scholar of law or maybe even an ambassador. She herself doesn't know yet, but she wants to help others and keep the peace. As a messenger she can show up in any house delivering messages.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:50 pm
Pridelands

He needs all the interaction he can get. He struggles to maintain his identity as a Tianxian Prince, while also trying to adjust to the dramatically more laid back lifestyle of the Pridelands. He has a hard time relating to those in the 'lower ranks' below him, and had been tasked with trying to make friends his age. He's a late-adolescent so I'm flexible. He'll grow to an adult ICly after some of these interactions take place so it is a bit important to me.

He is always available for rp!

Huge Mama's boy, Mkate nearly got himself killed back in the war between Mava'bunda and the Pridelands. He was scolded very harshly on it, risking his life selfishly to feel like a hero. He's much more responsible now, and I would like him to finally have a family. If the relationship doesn't last forever, that's ok with me.

I have a lot of PLers but no real plans for most of them. Oops. As part of a pride plot, some of them will be relocating to Tianxia, so keep that in mind if you ask about a certain one. Details will come at some point soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:55 pm
I would really like to find a fling for her, and I would like it if the babies stayed in Aka'mleli.

Same deal for this girl, but she's got a couple rps already set up. Mate is also possible. She's the older sister to Elea, if you know your Aka'mleli stories.

Ugh headache wins I'll put more in later.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:08 pm
Gods/Goddesses

I am willing and able to RP all my gods. The only two who are available to fling are Dath and Yggdrasil, but I will be a bit picky, especially with Ygg.

Kituko is an interesting case. She was cursed as a juvenile by her father, after her powers inadvertently showed him one of his deepest fears. It drained him of nearly all his powers for a time, and the curse was concentrated with a red jem seared into her shoulder. Over time, the curse's power weakened, and at some point the gem shattered, freeing her from the curse. She still bears the marks that came with the gem, and she knows she will never be fully free of what happened back then. She wanders aimlessly, unsure of what she should do with her life. No one likes to be in the company of Fear for long. For the most part, the only two whom she feels comfortable with are her mother, and now-mortal brother, Kimbilio.

Her powers are more under control than when she was young, but under duress they will still escape her grasp. They are:

Temporary Powers:
Static Fear - Her eyes reflect moments of fear, flickering like a damaged television, with static between the moments. Many times it is the personal fear of the one she is looking at. She has little control over this.
Rush of Fear - She can make a certain character feel fearful, but it only lasts for a day at most. What they are fearful of can change with the situation, i.e. they meet near a lake, and they are irrationally fearful of the water for however long it lasts.
Permanent Power:
Paranoia - Kituko can create a constant state of fear in someone, permanently. Only used if she feels threatened.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:14 pm
I'll snag one more post just to make sure. <333  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:27 pm
Hnn so many things I want to offer. But for now: Faraja for Ema, as fling or mate? Big, squishy people-pleaser who loooves everyone and wants everyone to be happy. Not necessarily the very brightest, but very sweet. (Just as importantly: Halili grandbabies! Pink tigers!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:38 pm
Meepfur
Hnn so many things I want to offer. But for now: Faraja for Ema, as fling or mate? Big, squishy people-pleaser who loooves everyone and wants everyone to be happy. Not necessarily the very brightest, but very sweet. (Just as importantly: Halili grandbabies! Pink tigers!)
You temptress! Evil! I would love this. XD Mate would work since they're both in the pride. <33 She's got three rps already, so it wouldn't take me too long. We can start an RP for them whenever you are ready?

I guess to go more on her personality, she's quite the flirt, loves to laugh, and is a very skilled huntress like her sister, so they could mesh really well.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Huhuhu. >D

Ooh yes, they could get on very well indeed! We can RP them whenever you'd like. biggrin He has nothing finished, but I can work on that :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:13 pm
Safaia

User Image
Sethatta perhaps?
I'm not sure about Aka'mleli rules, but he's in the roguelands having ... a lonely party?
He's a little wary of strangers due to his slave roots, but can warm up and be a very devoted partner and friend. I'm not sure he's totally ready for a family either, so a fling would do best for him.

And, in addition to Fucanglong who I won the other day ( 8DD ), I have Odhiambo in West house and Nane, who you've met XD, in east house. Both for either general RPs or flings, maybe mates if it comes to it!  

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:24 pm
Hellos...I'm definitely interested in introducing my lion I recently obtained, Zian Qi

User Image

With either of your ladies in the Tianxia pride.

~Perhaps general interaction with Princess Avani Long Di, perhaps he can show her that there are more to her subjects than just those who respect and pay attention, and who are more than just subjects to be ruled over but necessary to their way of living?

~Perhaps an interaction with Duchess Zia Zhony Zhao that is friendship? Maybe more? Who knows, another general role play together and he can show her his latest artworks!!!

~I'm definitely interested in your Falconer Kisuta Jing Nushi. Maybe Zian can bring a splash of color into her world?

Anything you wish, Zian is open to any sorts of role plays!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:08 am
Also, Jen for interaction wtih Tau? She's not an adol, but she might as well be, the way that she acts. Wild child, rough, no respect for anyone. It could be amusing. XD  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:59 am
@tani: We can tweak the rules of reality just a bit...ahaha, she does patrols in and around the mountains that surround the Aka'mleli valley, so its definitely possible! Mmmm love that family.

Man I'd love an rp of mother and son with you too <33

@krusnik: I like all these ideas, we can start with my Princess?? It would be nice to rp her. smile

@Meep: hng ilu. <3 That could be really fun. XD

I'll work on starting up some rps!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:06 pm
Safaia

Yesh! With your Princess would be lovely ^_^ Zian is so happy to be rped!  

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:37 pm
Nyneve's sister has recently joined the Tianxia in the West house and I would love for the two to reunite!

Also, perhaps Zia and Yue could meet? As another recently joined member he's going to try and learn all that he can about his new home. I am sure he would be fascinated by her collection of jewelry too. He also knows a storyteller that has fascinating tales of the outside world too.

OR maybe Jasisi has secretly admired her for a while? Sees her chatting with the stranger and interjects in the name of making sure she's safe? /silly things Even if it doesn't pan out it would mean plottings and RPs to put towards future things for either of us. XD <3

Jasisi could also go in the direction of Kisura too for flinging or otherwise... Although her father might >( every time he saw him for a while.

Aaaaand I'm going to stop there for now. XD <33  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces