Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Jealousy Spell?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P 3 R S E P H O N 3

Bashful Assailant

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:02 am
I was wondering if anyone had anything to help jealousy? I've been having issues with it in my personal life, and I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help soothe it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:08 pm
I have never used a jealousy spell myself but when I think of doing one I think of:
Taking a bath with purifying herbs or some associated with emotional balance (if you search online you would be able to find lots of correspondences but be sure to double check the herbs are safe to use in a bath)
(you can buy herb plants at garden shops
or look for dried herbs that are often used for culinary reasons, those can be found at almost any grocery store and some might correspond with what you are looking for, that is if you don't have a new age shop near you, if you don't want to let the herb lose in the bath you could get pouch to keep them separate from the water)
I would light some candles and visualize the jealousy seeping out of my pores into the water getting ever part of me wet and then staying in the tub till all the water and jealousy went down the drain.

Or you could do a candle spell pick a colored candle you feel represents your jealousy (or a black candle a color of banishment) and carve into the candle the word jealousy while focusing on making this candle embody your jealousy.
And when you are feeling especially jealous burn the candle as if to burn away your jealous from your mind.

Or you could take a stone and push any jealously you are feeling in your body out through the other parts of your body into your hand that is holding the stone and when you feel all the jealous energy held with in the stone throw it away from you as hard as you can, throwing your jealousy away. (be sure not to throw the stone near any windows or people)

Or you could buy a new box of tea that you seem particularly in the mood for and that you feel will help calm you and when you drink this tea (cup a day, etc.) feel as the tea goes down your throat and through your body is washing over the jealousy is canceling it out and being you emotional balance.

For each of these ideas if you wanted to you could write a chant/spell or poem to say when you are preforming them that you feel best expresses what you are trying to do.
--------
Something in general I find helps with emotional upheavals is writing poems or journal entrees about it to kind of sort things out with in my own mind.
If you are feeling jealous and are really not sure why you are you could maybe look to your dreams and keep track of them for awhile maybe for some clues.
--------------
Sorry if I'm just saying stuff you already know, either way good luck. ;D  

Musical_Vampire_Socks

27,300 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Converting 100 items 100

P 3 R S E P H O N 3

Bashful Assailant

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:56 am
Musical_Vampire_Socks

Wow, those are all some great ideas! I'm really good with visualizing stuff, so I think i'll try the bath out. Maybe a little venting to my journal wouldn't hurt either. Thank you so much for your help!  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games