Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📢Taking Action! - Petitions
Revolution: Gaia Enters the Arena *Week* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:31 am
Pwnder
Those of you who want to participate in next weeks voting, get your entries in by Sunday Jan 25!

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102797569

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucius The Hybrid  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:16 pm
CourageNFaith
Pwnder
Those of you who want to participate in next weeks voting, get your entries in by Sunday Jan 25!

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/original-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102797569

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lucius The Hybrid

Pretty and shiny! nice work razz

I made mine for the next week
Pretty, Pretty, Shiny, Shiny  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:43 pm
I missed out on the entry deadline last week but this is for next week

When will it be enough?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:12 pm
I just have to say thank you for doing this every week and for helping us to have a voice.

I have a short attention span, so I missed last week because I got distracted with the other topics contained in the announcement. Perhaps a guild announcement solely for the Revolution Avi arena?

At any rate, here's my submission which might very well get me perma-banned from the site.
eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'  

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:34 pm
0Ul
I just have to say thank you for doing this every week and for helping us to have a voice.

I have a short attention span, so I missed last week because I got distracted with the other topics contained in the announcement. Perhaps a guild announcement solely for the Revolution Avi arena?

At any rate, here's my submission which might very well get me perma-banned from the site.
eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'

Ohh! Thanks for the quote. I need to do mine too and add them to the OP. I was having issues with my comp the past few days and I got a bit behind on things I needed to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:36 pm
Pwnder
0Ul

eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'

Ohh! Thanks for the quote. I need to do mine too and add them to the OP. I was having issues with my comp the past few days and I got a bit behind on things I needed to do.

LOL...I thought you might have been busy, love, so I added the quote to make it a little easier. I know you're busy with everything, and I didn't want to be a bother. Keep up the wonderful work. It is so very much appreciated, even if you don't hear that as often as is deserved.

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:48 pm
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul

eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'

LOL...I thought you might have been busy, love, so I added the quote to make it a little easier. I know you're busy with everything, and I didn't want to be a bother. Keep up the wonderful work. It is so very much appreciated, even if you don't hear that as often as is deserved.

Meee! Barely There
Up we go!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:07 pm
Pwnder
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul

eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'

Meee! Barely There
Up we go!

Weeeeeee!!!! I love it! emotion_hug  

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:54 am
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul

eek

Barely There

Pwnder
'

Meee! Barely There
Up we go!

"The standards on the arenas are so high now its hard to achieve the high standards which have been set" rolleyes

Does this chick even know what she's talking about? mad  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:59 pm
Pwnder
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul
Pwnder

Meee! Barely There
Up we go!

"The standards on the arenas are so high now its hard to achieve the high standards which have been set" rolleyes

Does this chick even know what she's talking about? mad

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I saw that, love. I think our point was somehow missed in the arenas. I have a score of 2.17 now. LOL  

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:06 pm
0Ul

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I saw that, love. I think our point was somehow missed in the arenas. I have a score of 2.17 now. LOL

I know. I just want to nanny baby shake her cuz she obviously doesn't get the point. I don't care what my score is, just want people to see it.
I'm rollin with a 2.92 , my second to worse score yet. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 pm
Pwnder
0Ul

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I know. I just want to nanny baby shake her cuz she obviously doesn't get the point. I don't care what my score is, just want people to see it.

LOL...I totally agree! I think we had a scarce presence this week, but maybe we'll see a bigger turnout if we do it as a guild event or something.

Perhaps a "free/event item" avi week for the arenas one of these days?

0Ul

Versatile Girl

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:36 pm
0Ul
Pwnder
0Ul

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LOL...I totally agree! I think we had a scarce presence this week, but maybe we'll see a bigger turnout if we do it as a guild event or something.

Perhaps a "free/event item" avi week for the arenas one of these days?

In the past I tried and contest version of this, but still didn't get much participation. I also feel like the contest part of it kinda cheapened the effort sweatdrop Today is Saturday right? I'll make an announcement for the Barely There entries tonight after work and see what happens. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:40 pm
0Ul

On another note, this might be an idea to use for a flash space event. We did one back in Dec that was really fun. If everyone went "Barely There" and ran around towns chanting something, that would be awesome emotion_awesome
I just don't have an idea for a short chat bubble based chant. Not to mention if we would get participants like we did last time sweatdrop  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:06 pm
Pwnder
0Ul

On another note, this might be an idea to use for a flash space event. We did one back in Dec that was really fun. If everyone went "Barely There" and ran around towns chanting something, that would be awesome emotion_awesome
I just don't have an idea for a short chat bubble based chant. Not to mention if we would get participants like we did last time sweatdrop

Oh, that does sound like fun. Based upon my experience with towns, however, we would either be laughed at and called n00bs or have guys trying to hump us because we were naked. LOL

It could be lots of fun if we use the opportunity to explain why we were burning our clothes in protest of Gaia's actions. Not sure if we would chant or simply come across people wondering why a group of Gaians were wandering around naked like an ancient tribe.
burning_eyes  
📢Taking Action! - Petitions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces