Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:20 pm
I'm looking for someone really literate to take up an existing role in a roleplay that was started but which other character owner that was not me disappeared into the ether or somewhere else.

The roleplay is based in The legend of Zelda.
There I play the Hero of Time.

I'm seeking for someone to take up on the Sheikah guide role.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Still waiting on pms...  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Sweet is true love that is given in vain…

We need to get this thread rolling again!

Everyone, tell me what's your favorite poem/song lyric. Post it here.

I love 'The Raven' by Poe (sucker for the classics). smile He's the ultimate emo kid.

…And sweet is death that takes away pain.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:41 pm
ummmm....*thinks* thats a hard one..I can't think of any right at the moment..probably because I'm tired  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:45 pm
JUST opened up a Death Note RP. All characters are available except L, Matt, and Ryuk.

The RP can be found here: Chocolate Covered Apples (Death Note)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:36 am
hey guys yaay people joined my rp i am full of happiness now  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm
I'm looking for someone to RP with me in this thread: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19937853 . Anyone interested?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:25 pm
So, I'm working on creating an RP... but before I do it, I want to know if anyone is interested.

PLOT: BL Anime studio "(insert name here)" has just acquired the rights to a seiyuu written anime called "(insert name here)". It was written by "(insert name here)" and has exceptional promise. Now, hiring the proper seiyuu to lend their voices to the project will be a big task. Once the voices are cast, it's time to start recording. But the drama that happens on screen isn't hardly as interesting as that behind the scenes and after work hours...

Basically, I'll be playing a seiyuu who writes a yaoi anime. Everyone else will play seiyuu also, who are voices in the anime.
I'll write the anime itself, and monthly or so, give you guys new script pages for your characters via PM (so they know what to say when recording). I'll also create the anime characters, so your seiyuu can get better into their roles.
It takes place in the studio and out of the studio, so it's not only about the anime... the anime's just a story within the story. Though, if things reflect that anime... well... all the more fun, ne?
This would be a literate RP, and the only pre-requisite I would have is that you use a real person (preferably Japanese) image for your character. I just think it'd be weird having an anime pic for someone playing an anime character (who also has a pic).
Of course there would be other things like interviews and Drama CD recordings and Character Image Song recordings and live performances and appearances for your seiyuu character... so there's a lot to do plot-wise.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in the concept.
Let me know, because if I don't drum up enough interest to at least fill the anime character cast (we need at least 5 people I'm thinking right now) then I won't make the RP... because it'll take a lot of work to get it off the ground and running (especially with having to come up with the anime plot and dialogue and all).  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Oh my gosh this idea sounds amazing... ._.
It's like two of my friends who I had gotten together to voice act a clip of Junjou Romantica, and they ended up becoming a couple~

You know what? I will MAKE TIME for this thing. This just sounds so utterly awesome that who could really pass it up? COUNT ME IN! Perhaps we should bug Kaiko and the gang to see if they're all interested too... >:3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:23 pm
galythia
Oh my gosh this idea sounds amazing... ._.
It's like two of my friends who I had gotten together to voice act a clip of Junjou Romantica, and they ended up becoming a couple~

You know what? I will MAKE TIME for this thing. This just sounds so utterly awesome that who could really pass it up? COUNT ME IN! Perhaps we should bug Kaiko and the gang to see if they're all interested too... >:3

Anichan is interested. Kaiko MAYBE, but she's going to Japan soon so I think she wants to make sure it gets off to a good start before joining, especially since all my other RPs have turned out to get like 2 people or 3 and that's it...  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm
That's a good point. But I'm definitely interested~ I'll ask around to see if anyone else that I RP with would be interested too. It definitely sounds fun, and I do hope that it takes off~  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 pm
galythia
That's a good point. But I'm definitely interested~ I'll ask around to see if anyone else that I RP with would be interested too. It definitely sounds fun, and I do hope that it takes off~

If I can get at least 5 people to commit to it, then I'll set it up.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Femme Mantis

Cute Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:29 am
-Bites thread-

I'm looking for a new RP to play out~.
If anyone would like to plot out an awesome Hetalia RP for the guild with me do send a pm my way. >w<
I want something fluffy. D=  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:24 pm
sweatdrop Um Hello, it's been a long time since I posted here. I left Gaia because of personal issues but now I've came back.

I'm looking to join any kind of Roleplaying that is going on, at least please give me the information about it and I will try my best to do a worthy job.  

xSnow_Himex

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:31 pm
Man, it's been forever since I've RPed in this guild! D: I'm glad to see things are still active, though! heart  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff