Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[OOC Bar] Chat, Discuss Ideas, Recruit, and Advertise Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is there a noticeable amount of new activity/new players?
  OMG, Totally!
  Kinda
  If there is, I can't tell. =/
View Results

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:55 pm
The Play House OOC

+ You Can Recruit Players Here
+ You can talk about whatever you want related to RP's here, or personal chatting between players.
+ You may request one-on-one rps here, but you can NOT request rps with the intention of making them Adult. Do not ask for pg-13+ Rps or anything like that!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:05 pm
All right. I'm pondering an idea for a RP. I'd like it to only have a few characters. x3; Mainly I want to participate in a Tatsuha/Hiro roleplay with anyone that's willing.
Because of the nature of the characters (i.e. Tatsuha, shameless b*****d. >>; ) I don't think it'll be board appropriate. =D; So..I just wanted to know if anyone was up to trying this pairing with me? It's just an idea that's been running through my mind..

Poochi Ray

Rakuten06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:08 pm
I wondered about an RP that are in sports only (no one ever do that before) so if anyone want to do that RP, please pm me...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:51 pm
I got a quick question that has to do with roleplays but have nothing to do with any of them in this guild.I was wondering if I am in the wrong and am a jerk according to this one guy I met on gaia.This gaia was as stupid as hell (could use grammer but no imagination at all bleh >.<) We started a roleplay and when he placed my person in a place I didn't want it to be (power playing) all I said was please don't place my character then I included my post where I played as if my character was in that place all along.It pissed me off when his last reply was
phobicneuro6767
(you play your character to well as in you become a jerk)
am I in the wrong? and if this in the wrong place then just delete and forget I even asked  

Kasai Kouken

Poochi Ray

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:52 am
Kasai Kouken
I got a quick question that has to do with roleplays but have nothing to do with any of them in this guild.I was wondering if I am in the wrong and am a jerk according to this one guy I met on gaia.This gaia was as stupid as hell (could use grammer but no imagination at all bleh >.<) We started a roleplay and when he placed my person in a place I didn't want it to be (power playing) all I said was please don't place my character then I included my post where I played as if my character was in that place all along.It pissed me off when his last reply was
phobicneuro6767
am I in the wrong? and if this in the wrong place then just delete and forget I even asked

I'm not sure. All I know is that he shouldn't have been *power playing* with your character in the first place. People should just play their own character and how they would react in a current situation. o.o
I hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:29 am
Poochi Ray
Kasai Kouken
phobicneuro6767

I'm not sure. All I know is that he shouldn't have been *power playing* with your character in the first place. People should just play their own character and how they would react in a current situation. o.o
I hope this helps.

You are in the right, hon. *pets*  

Syntria
Crew

Failcakes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:17 pm
You know my rules aren't hard to follow is it the fact they are small only a few are paying attention to the don't post till you have a character rule?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:21 pm
Kougaiji12
You know my rules aren't hard to follow is it the fact they are small only a few are paying attention to the don't post till you have a character rule?

Pardon, could you rephrase yourself? I don't quite understand what your asking.  

Syntria
Crew

Failcakes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:45 pm
I apologise for how odd that sounded. MistressPaco very few of the applicants to my rpg in this subforum have even bothered to follow the rules. The rest post in the thread and completely ignore the fact I've stated they are not too. I've been told by someone they had a heart attack looking at my rules and warning list. I'm just not enjoying this anymore. I had the rules, warning list and the don't's lists in small sized font before and no one bothered to read them. I've increased the size of the font in hopes they will read this time. But as its starting to go I'm frustrated. I have a wonderful story planned but if they won't bother to read the rules or my warnings I'll be unable to give it too them.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:56 am
Kougaiji12
I apologise for how odd that sounded. MistressPaco very few of the applicants to my rpg in this subforum have even bothered to follow the rules. The rest post in the thread and completely ignore the fact I've stated they are not too. I've been told by someone they had a heart attack looking at my rules and warning list. I'm just not enjoying this anymore. I had the rules, warning list and the don't's lists in small sized font before and no one bothered to read them. I've increased the size of the font in hopes they will read this time. But as its starting to go I'm frustrated. I have a wonderful story planned but if they won't bother to read the rules or my warnings I'll be unable to give it too them.

You have all authority to deny players to play in your game if they don't follow your rules.  

Syntria
Crew

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:11 pm
Kougaiji12

I kinda tried....but then Winry got taken. I could play someone else if you want me to. I'm rather knowlegable about FMA, so any character that you need, I can do for ya. Just PM me if you need me.

.......Same goes to the rest of the guild too. If it's a good RP that just needs some people, I'm here for ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:04 pm
Here is something I would like to ask. Am I the only one intimadated by Rp's that are excuted too well? Sometimes when was I see an rp where the leader puts up alot of rules and took alot of time making it I feel nervous about joining cause I'm worried I won't be able to live up to expectations and will make a mistake is that silly?  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:39 pm
Nope. I'm with ya on that aspect. But....if I reeeeally like the story, I try my hardest to overcome my natural fear of those rules.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:00 pm
*passes out* loooong typing of thing for my new rp..took sooo long...my god but yay I'm done blaugh  

perryunicornboy

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100

` Cash

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:17 am
All the characters are taken in the Gravitation roleplay. Would ne one participate if i started another?

i'd also like to start a roleplay about humans/vampires/demons ect. feedback, plz?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff