Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Jasiri's Bonelands/firekin/rogue thread (open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:26 am
Jasiri is deceased, no more plotting for him!

User Image

Jasiri is Inselele in Ithambo'hlabathi (the Bonelands). He's got similar rights as the leading male(s), but he will have to defend his position against outsiders and if he's defeated, he's out. You can read more about the pride and his role here if you're interested.

I'm looking for RP and plots for him for several reasons. His time is limited in the pride, and I need to RP in order to keep his position. I'd also like to gather plenty of RPs for breeding in case any Bonelands females take interest in him wink He's fathered one litter of cubs already, so they know he's got it in him...

After being defeated by the other Inselelo in a "friendly" fight when he was new he was pretty much cemented as the lowest ranking of the four leading males. He sulked about it for a long time...

The two leading males are missing, presumed dead after a fight between the two of them. The newest Inselele Ahluka was promoted to Abaholi, leaving Jasiri in the dust once again. Oh, well... He's still hanging on to his position so that's something, right?

First term (Ends april 9th, minimum 3 RPs, 4/3 done)
[X] Oh, hell no... DONE!
[X] The sweet life... DONE!
[X] A bit of "friendly" competition. DONE! *
[X] JRP for Jovi DONE!

Second term (Ends July 12, 2014, minimum 4 RPs)
- (one carries over from first term)
[X] (Jasiri, Uju, Igazi)
[X] A friendly spar at the Outpost (Eld, Jasiri) DONE!

Reset second term (Ends June 1st, 2015, minimum 4 RPs)
- [X] (Jasiri, Ifunci)
- [X] (Han, Jasiri)
- [X] Time to say farewell (Thanda, Jagazi, Jasiri)

Breeding grade RPs up for grabs: 5/5, 3/5  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:38 am
Specific plot ideas

- Encounters with rogue males
Either him warning them not to trespass, or chasing them away

- Challengers to defeat.
I intend for Jasiri to stay his term in the Bonelands, so your lion would have to lose the challenge. However, if they're seriously interested in becoming an Inselelo when it's his time to be kicked out we could arrange for a re-match!

- One or more breedings with Bonelands females.
No rogue flings for now, but a rogue female that joins the pride could work. The level of RP leading up to the fling/breeding is up to you. I can do a longer courtship or just a fling. He will not be faithful to just one female, obviously.
Note: The way breeding works in the Bonelands ANYONE with a Bonelands female can claim the RPs he's got up for grabs in the breeding thread, as long as their female has the RPs needed. I'm willing to set aside one RP per female (the one between the two of them) to make sure no one else claims it. Other than that his RPs are first come, first serve and he will not refuse any breedings. (You also have 100% say on what happens to the cubs)

- RP with his kids.

- Interactions with Firekin or Huria at the outpost

- Trying to convince a rogue female to join and fail razz

He can help you with
- Bonelands JRP
- General Bonelands RP
- Knocking up your Bonelands lioness (but see notes above)
- Border RP with rogues, possibly violent ones if you're looking for a fight
- Outpost RP with firekin
- Pointing aspiring firekin towards that pride...

Not looking for
- Losing his position prematurely
- New pride
- Permanent mate
- Breeding with rogues
- Meet and greet type RPs with existing members of the pride. He can totally hang out with someone without much plot or plan or conflict, BUT they're all in the same pride. They will know each other by looks and probably by name already. I'd rather invent a tiny bit of backstory than have tons of first meetings.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 am
Plans for the future go here

Completed breedings/plots
Jasiri X Igazi (5/5 RPs) First try
Pisim'ochem (Sareibear), Ifunci (Kaliforneum), Thandabantu (magnadearel), Bamba (Jovi of Shadows), Tiholo (ChaosTheories), Jagazi (Annchen)

- The flea bath...
Jasiri recently learned that the male he defeated in order to gain his place in the pride was known for having lots of fleas. It freaked him out a little, and he's afraid some of the icky pests jumped ship and infested him. I'd like him to try to get rid of these fleas (that he might not even have). Maybe by taking a mud bath or something like that. It might be fun/embarrassing if one of the members of the pride caught him doing it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:51 am
There... open for posting! Feel free to throw other plot ideas at me too. heart  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:48 am
I'm thinking his relationship with Nguvu could go one or two ways.

Either very competitive with everything, fighting, relationships etc.

or they could settle their differences early on and become good friends.

But I'd definitely be up for some RP between the two c:

Do you have any thoughts?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 pm
Zohwhee

Oh! Did you see Baie's suggestions in the ORP? Perhaps we should have them spar later smile We could use dice to determine the outcome, perhaps the firekin system or something.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm
Annchen
Zohwhee

Oh! Did you see Baie's suggestions in the ORP? Perhaps we should have them spar later smile We could use dice to determine the outcome, perhaps the firekin system or something.

O: oh yes we could!

Could we set up another RP for it perhaps, to build attention and draw interest? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:12 pm
Zohwhee

Could we set up another RP for it perhaps, to build attention and draw interest? c:

Sounds like a plan! What kind of fighting system do you want to use?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:13 pm
Annchen
Zohwhee

Firekin sounds like the best, do you want me to set it up so we have ample time to advertise? c:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm
Zohwhee
Annchen
Zohwhee

Firekin sounds like the best, do you want me to set it up so we have ample time to advertise? c:

Yes, please. I'll most likely stumble off to bed soon, but I'll read up on the firekin system later. I don't think I've played a duel with that system yet...  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:07 am
I was wondering if you'd be up to helping me with a JRP for these two ladies? They're rogues wishing to make the Bonelands their new home. <3 [x] [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:59 pm
Jovi of Shadows
I was wondering if you'd be up to helping me with a JRP for these two ladies? They're rogues wishing to make the Bonelands their new home. <3 [x] [x]

Sure! Do you want to start something for us? Jasiri could meet them when he's out on patrol.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:26 am
Han is up for RP for sure! She could use some interaction XD she was one of the lionesses from the orp that was came up to greet him... On my phone so I don't have a picture ><  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:32 am
Annchen
Jovi of Shadows

Sure! Do you want to start something for us? Jasiri could meet them when he's out on patrol.
^^ I'll get something up today and post it here for ya.  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:30 am
Jovi of Shadows
Annchen
Jovi of Shadows

^^ I'll get something up today and post it here for ya.

Ohhh... I got another idea... They could find him when he's trying to get rid of those imaginary fleas ;D I might be able to start a thread today, in that case I'll quote you!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff