Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sex Education Guild

Back to Guilds

Know your body, love your body, be safe, be healthy, be wise. 

Tags: Sex Ed, Birth Control, LGBT, STDs, Pregnancy 

Reply Sex Education Main Forum
n****e hardening and other questions.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Geo780

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:43 pm
Ok some odd things have been happening with my body lately. So to put it out there for info and reply sake I am a male who is a tad bit over weight with half native American and half cacausion blood. I pratice martial arts and Mendoza. I hope that info will help you in your reply to some questions I have. First off how exactly do nipples get hard. I ask the because lately when I had been running they would harden and hurt for a bit. Even when I took a shower the other day they hurt. I don't know what triggered ether one. I had tought that this was nly something that happened to females because of the mammery glads. Second I don't think this ones a sexual problem but lately my right shoulder suddenly starts aching and its hurts so much that I litteraly roar out of so much pain. My mom is always saying its because of.lack of exterice but I get plenty more extercise then my twin brother and it doesn't happen to him. Now problem number three is a huge annoyance. It seems everyone in my town has lost their v card and keep asking me personal questions like have I "bang my girl yet" and such so much that I want to disembowl them and hang them by their entrials. I need so help on how to get these people to stop bothering me about it. I've told them before its none of their buessnes but they don't listen to logic or reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:01 am
Geo780
First off how exactly do nipples get hard. I ask the because lately when I had been running they would harden and hurt for a bit. Even when I took a shower the other day they hurt. I don't know what triggered ether one. I had tought that this was nly something that happened to females because of the mammery glads.

Nipples can react pretty much the same way, whether they're on a male or a female.

When we're cold, our bodies tighten up our skin. That makes it harder for our body heat to get out. It's what give us goosebumps, and it's also what makes our nipples smaller and harder.

But sometimes it can happen when we're not cold too, like when we're excited or when something spooky happens.

And our nipples can get really sore and tender too. That can happen during puberty when our hormones are raging, when a woman gets pregnant and her hormones are raging, or if they've been stimulated a lot lately (from a partner licking or biting them, or even from a shirt rubbing against them - that's common for runners).

Geo780
Second I don't think this ones a sexual problem but lately my right shoulder suddenly starts aching and its hurts so much that I litteraly roar out of so much pain. My mom is always saying its because of.lack of exterice but I get plenty more extercise then my twin brother and it doesn't happen to him.

People are different, even if they are twins. As a result, their bodies may react to things differently. So the fact that you exercise more than your brother and he doesn't have the problem doesn't prove that exercise isn't your problem.

But, that being said, that amount of shoulder pain doesn't really sound like a lack of exercise problem to me.

Either way, it sounds like something you should get checked out by a doctor.

Geo780
Now problem number three is a huge annoyance. It seems everyone in my town has lost their v card and keep asking me personal questions like have I "bang my girl yet" and such so much that I want to disembowl them and hang them by their entrials. I need so help on how to get these people to stop bothering me about it. I've told them before its none of their buessnes but they don't listen to logic or reason.

You're right, it's none of their business. When people ask you, let them know that it's none of their business. If they keep pestering you about it, remind them that they're not being a good friend if they're not respecting your wishes and your privacy. If they keep pestering you about it, let them know that you're going to ignore them until they switch to a more appropriate topic.

(Also, I bet a lot more people are virgins than you realize. A lot of people lie about it. And if your friends are that interested in your sex life, there's a good chance that it's because they don't have one of their own.)  

LorienLlewellyn
Captain

Quotable Informer

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm
^ouch. but true.

In regards to ya first question, Llewellyn is right (as usual lol). It's annoying, but it's nothing to worry about.  
Sex Education Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games