Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 pm

I'll begin working on my guys and gals RPs immediately then.

Let's see for PL I have:

Ghubari - He's a dopey sweetheart. He has the manners of his Father, but he's a bit clumsy in delivering them properly. For example he can NOT bow without nearly falling over >.< He's also a bit lovesick, he met a girl int he roguelands as a cub and has been head over heels for her ever since. He's currently out looking for her. But we could backdate it about a week, and he would still be in the PL preparing to leave.

Izzy - She's a little too serious for her own good, and a real stick in the mud. She's a seer who is having troubles accepting her visions, because she feels they defy reality. She's far more concerned that she might be going insane.

Sitare - Sitare should actually be an adult. He's stunted in growth at the moment though. Anyway he's another serious character, doesn't accept nonsense and berates those who act silly. He's the type of guy who takes care of those who can't take care fo themselves. Which is what he did for his adopted brother Ghubari. The two were lost in the roguelands for a month before being adopted by Samawati and Sarabi in the PL. Since their adoption, he's softened up a bit but not much XD

Emrys - Another should-be adult. He's a nervous wreck! The poor guy psyches himself up for nearly everything he does, and as a result is really terrible at a lot of things. Which is a shame, because he'd be an excellent tracker if he didn't get so worked up before trying.

Maswali - Emrys' Mom. She's a gentle soul, though very absent minded XD She loses her cubs a lot and tends to panic when they aren't in her immediate sights. Her mate Rinji tends to be able to calm her nerves, though she also does some odd 'relaxation' methods that make others stare at her in confusion.

---

For Swampies, I have a ton XD

Though i'd really like it if I could use Siri. He's in need of some breeding RPs at the moment ;p

He's a ghost in the pride - so it'd be most likely that he'd happen upon Vae before anyone else.

[ Lady Kiya ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Alright! I don't mind some PL rp. <3 I need about 8 more, anyways. orz

Oh goooosh, I think Ayunken would have to be my choice. > 3>
I enjoy rping Sauda as grumpy and his personality type would definitely bring out her temper.

No, no, That'd be good. XD He needs to get slapped sometimes. He's got a huge ego, that one. @o@ Getting knocked down a bit might improve him. LOL

Depawsit - Kousetsu is also a seer! Maybe she could try to help Izzy cope? owo Kousetsu's dad is the god of ice. :3
It'd also be cute to rp her with Emrys. @o@ He sounds completely adorable.

Siri sounds great! If you need more rp with him, I also have Kurogoke that needs more for her breeding too. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm
Sweet, sounds great!! <3
So, would you like to start one and I start the other? Or I can start both, if you'd like!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 pm
I can start one, but won't start things until Wednesday.
Got a movie tomorrow, or I'd start it tomorrow. XD
Today is just for catch up on rps. <3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:25 pm
Alright! If I get to both, I'll just tag you! <3

For the PL rp, I'll just leave it open ended for you to throw whoever you want in it~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:39 pm
[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit - Kousetsu is also a seer! Maybe she could try to help Izzy cope? owo Kousetsu's dad is the god of ice. :3
It'd also be cute to rp her with Emrys. @o@ He sounds completely adorable.

Siri sounds great! If you need more rp with him, I also have Kurogoke that needs more for her breeding too. :3

That would be great! Though she might be a bit hard to break the ice with XD Her Dad is the god if hate.

Emrys is adorable!

XD He needs a swift kick in the behind to get over his nerves though ;p

I will take any and all RPs I can get to up breeding counts XD I'm such an RP whore >.>

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:02 pm
Yay! Can't wait to RP them together. XD I have other offers, too, but I'll sit on them for the moment. FOR NOW.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:15 pm
Lollers - Sounds good!

Depawsit - O: I thought she looked familiar! Shall be an interesting encounter, to say the least!

And no worries! I love any and all RPs!

Caj - Excellent, excellent. >:3 All the plots... I demand them, soon.  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:05 pm
Depawsit

Driving ze leopard crazy

Yamir fling

Karaglen

We can start with these ones, and then move on to the other ones after we're done with these. :3 Don't wanna overwhelm you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:07 pm
Cajanic

Do you want me to start both rps, or do you want to do one rp at a time?  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:17 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y

Ayunken-vanzan and your Sauda.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 pm
Cajanic

For Albus  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:11 am
Thank you Kiya! Do you want me to start the other one? I don't mind two at a time. XD

Sorry for the delay. Work makes it difficult to post in the guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:35 am
No worries!
You can take as much time as you want!
and if you want to, though I could totally start that one as well. :3  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:53 pm
All rps replied to, yay!
<3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]