Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

Eliinwylu found herself alone. It was the best part of any day she could hope for. She worked hard to avoid everyone that she would see, sometimes she didn't do a very good job of it. The only thing she didn't like was if they tried to touch her. Things happened that she didn't understand, and it frighted the s**t out of her at times. She sighed and moved slowly.

The day was a bit cloudy, but it was still rather warm. The sun was well past the middle of the sky, hinting that night fall was soon to come in the next couple of hours or so. She'd be able to hunt soon. Her tail flicked as her eyes fell from the sky back to the ground that she was walking. Her ears fell back upon her skull and her mouth slightly open to keep herself relatively cool. She didn't know how long she had been walking or where she was at.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:44 pm
User Image

Xerxes had been walking for a long time, it had probably been all day! Her feet drug the ground, despite her mind trying to encourage them to walk properly. She was growing tired, as she should! A glance at the sky could easily tell her that it was time ti give her paws a rest. But her yearning to get to the pride she'd heard of ... it was ranking as far more important in her mind.

The more she pushed on, it seemed the more bored she became. Her feet became less tired, and more restless. Such was the way of the Xerxes. Her excess energy was not being exerted in its normal way, and as a result her body was beginning to rebel.

"Grrrr ... so boring ..."

She whined, taking a look around her. Her hope was to find a hare or a rodent to chase, but instead she found something more interesting.

A leopard? At least, she thought that was what she was. She looked very similar to Xerxes' leopon siblings, without the obvious lion bits thrown in.

Curious, she lowered her belly to the ground, and began to slowly slink over to the female.

As she got closer, she couldn't help but snicker in excitement at her own plans. This was going to be good! A little more bending, and she was in a pouncing position.

"HEY THERE!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs, pouncing happily to the female's side. "YOU LOOK SAD! WHY ARE YOU SAD? I BET I COULD MAKE YOU HAPPY!"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:57 pm
All was calm, all was..... A high pitched screech came out from somewhere. At first, Eliinwylu didn't think it was her. She jumped about five feet, and if she had to piss, it would have been out and going, luckily she didn't. Her body was shaking as she finally realized her feet were on the ground again. She had never had someone sneak up on her before, at least not like that!

She kinda crouched in a defensive position, her ears back, and her eyes closed as she squished her neck down towards her body as far as she could. "D....Don't touch me!" She gasped. It was almost as if she thought the other was going to hurt her, but on the contrary, it was something a little different. Eliinwylu didn't even give time for her to see what the other was a lion. Finally one of her eyes opened to see the pale green lioness

Depawsit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm
The other's strange reaction only fueled Xerxes' curiosity about touching her. But she tried to hold back that curiosity, perhaps the female was just scared? Frightened that Xerxes was going to harm her?

"H-Hey hey .... its OK ... i'm not going to hurt you or anything ..."

Reaching out a paw, she attempted to pat the female on the shoulder, but quickly changed her mind. That probably wasn't the best idea right now.

"Um ... my name is Xerxes .... can I ask your's?"

Realizing her strange posture, might be doing her more harm than good. She quickly pulled her hind legs under her and sat. Allowing her posture to become more relaxed and slouched over. "I-I didn't mean to scare you! I was just playing! Oh man, i'm so sorry!"

She was trying her best to coax the female out of her bubble of fear, but she felt whatever she was doing wasn't doing much good. Leaning over, she placed her head right in the female's face.

"I won't hurt you ... honest!"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:01 pm
Eliinwylu eased up a lot now. She felt silly that she reacted so badly. "No... no... I... er..." She didn't know what to say. It made her look as if she was extremely paranoid... It wouldn't be all wrong, however. "Nevermind, don't apologize." She scooted back from the lioness a little bit, and straightened herself up. Slowly, but she was back to her full height now.

"I'm Eliinwylu." Her body still felt like it was shaking. She hoped the other couldn't see her. "no, no, you just surprised me was all..." She felt her heart pounding still, but she took a couple deep breaths to try to calm herself. God, what was her problem? Not everything was out to get her.

"I..... Sorry,"

Depawsit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm
As the leopardess straightened herself up, Xerxes herself took a step back and allowed her jaw to drop open. She was so tall! "WOW! You're a big girl aren't you! I feel so small now!" Xerxes giggled as the words came out of her mouth, "But you're not big like my Dad - he's a bit pudgy! You're just really tall!" Getting a bit excited with her words, Xerxes' paws began to pat the ground nervously.

As she introduced herself, the female had a wide smile on her face. This was all so exciting - her trip to the pride was forgotten for the moment. "Whoa ... you have a pretty name ... does it mean anything?" With her jaw still slightly agape she watched the female with interest. She was still very curious about her antics ... but she still felt a little too out of sorts to ask her.

"You don't have to apologize to me. Don't be silly!" Holding her paw in the air, she swished away her apologies without much thought.

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:20 pm
Everything was happening so fast, Eliinwylu was having a hard time keeping up with the young lioness. "Oh... I... You'll get bigger..." She said with a nod. She had a feeling this lioness wasn't a full grown one, but she couldn't tell. She'd never SEEN a full grown lioness before, or lion for that matter. She just was told they were bigger than leopards.

"I.... am not sure" She never thought about what her name meant. It was the last thing she'd have ever thought about. It was almost exhausting watching the young lioness. She seemed full of energy. Elinnwylu didn't remember the last time she had so much energy, or perhaps she never did. "Does your name mean anything?" She felt silly for asking, but it kept things simple and going smoothly.

The longer they stood there, the more and more unpredictable the female seem to get. Eliinwylu didn't want to seem rude, however. She felt her legs stepping back a little, but then would force herself to move back to where she was. It was hard to be around someone that was almost the complete opposite of yourself.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:58 pm
"Oh..."

A frown crossed Xerxes' face for a split second before quickly reverting back to her large toothy smile. "I don't think it means anything, but my Dad told me its from a far off land. He says i'm named after someone very important from that land." Xerxes shrugged off the affiliation, her Father loved traveling and exploring new places. Xerxes had never really enjoyed that life, though her name was something she did enjoy.

The longer she sat there trying to control her own actions, the more in tune she became with Eliinwylu's. She watched in silence as she would step away, and then quickly retrace her steps back to her original position. She was a bit worried for the other female, but she was doing her best to be polite.

Again Eliinwylu stepped back from Xerxes, and the younger lioness couldn't help but be hurt by the gesture. Was it something she'd said? Did her breath stink? Maybe she was still scared of her?

"Hey ... are you alright?!" Loweing her ears, she nearly whispered the words to her. At the same time she reached forward and tried to place a paw on Eliinwylu's own paw. But instead, her paw gently rolled across the surface of the other's before coming to a halt on the ground.

Lady Kiya ]
xD Poor gal, Xerxes is going to drive her mad!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:36 pm
A quick frightening flash filled her mind, even as Eliinwylu closed her eyes and squished her body down. She shook like crazy as the visions happened. Not one could be distinguishable to the young leopard. Not one of them made sense. Sound filled her head, sounds that weren't there... "No, Not.... NOT AGAIN!" She ended up yelling, trying to over power the sound in her head..

As soon as it started, it had ended. Things went silent, but she hadn't opened her eyes yet. Her body still shook, but not as bad. Her head and heart were both pounding, and she was breathing hard now. Finally, she opened her eyes, her ears flat against her skull, as she frantically looked about, her eyes were as wide as they could come... "D....Did you see that!?" She asked her in almost a whisper.

Perhaps if she hadn't seen it, the other had definitely heard it.

Depawsit
I can only hope so!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:14 pm
It all seemed to be happening so fast, she didn't even know what was going on! Her mouth fell open in shock, and her eyes scattered every which way as the leopardess slunk away from her.

"W-What's happening? Are you OK?"

Unsure of what to do, Xerxes could do little more than fret nervously and listen as Eliinwylu shouted things that made no sense to her.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" She shouted, nearly at the top of her lungs, her voice shaking with fear.

Finally, the leopardess returned to some state of normal, and Xerxes allowed herself to relax. Though her heat could still be heard and felt, beating like crazy. Her ears perked as Eliinwylu finally spoke, and lowered as she became even more confused by her words.

"See what Eliinwylu? What is it?"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:33 pm
She shook her head. In all honestly, she had no clue what she saw. Her body was still shaking, but she could see the other lioness clearly, and no sound was around her. It's happening again, and she wasn't sure why or how. It was something that she feared, but she wasn't completely sure what made it start. She assumed it was the presence of others, but not always did it happen. Did the lioness touch her?

She didn't remember being touched.... Her eyes looked from the ground to the lioness. "I..... You... You ddin't see?" Was she crazy? "It... It was a flash...I think.. Noise... Very loud." She was almost whispering. Why her? She was just glad it was a tiny flash. She had been through worse. "No... It was Nothing... Forget it... I'm okay.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:53 pm
Xerxes wasn't buying a word that Eliinwylu said. Something fishy was going on, she just didn't know what it was. Tilting her head to the side, she listened to Eliinwylu's words. All the while, she felt this odd nagging feeling like she knew what the leopardess was talking about ... she just couldn't bring the idea to the front of her mind.

"A flash? You mean like ... like lightening?" Xerxes was back on her paws and prancing back and forth in no time. She was determined to bring this information to the front of her mind, no matter what the cost.

As she continued to pace back and forth, Eliinwylu's words hit her like a rock.

"NO! It was definitely something! We'll figure this out! Don't you worry!" Without batting an eyelash she rush over to Eliinwylu's side once more. This time brushing her paw gently across her back.

"We'll figure this out together OK? Everything will be OK!"

[ Lady Kiya ]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:35 pm
She shook her head. It wasn't lightning at all. "Not that" she said with another shake of the head. It was hard to really explain what was going on with her. Now, she was just sure it was all in her head, something was wrong with her. As the other came back to her side and brushed her paw upon her back it happened again

She collapsed to the floor, and started shaking more. All she could see was swirls of what seemed like memories. Not her memories. She wasn't sure. Everything happened so fast, she didn't understand any of it. She let out a loud scream this time. She wanted to scream something, but words couldn't farm. Her paws were over her eyes this time. "make them stop...." She said with a whisper.

She wasn't sure how it'll stop, but she just wanted them to stop. If she could turn into goo, she would have.

Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 pm
This time Xerxes had a clearer view of what was happening to the female, and she could tell just how startled she was. Fear ran down her own spine as she heard the curdling scream ring across the Savannah. It was at that moment, that something clicked in her mind ... She knew what this was!

Without much thought to poor Eliinwylu's feelings, Xerxes happily began to dance around her. Gently prodding at her to try and get her to her feet.

"Come on Eliinwylu! I know what this is! Get up! I'll tell you all about it!" Again she lowered her snout to Eliinwylu's rear and nudged at it. "You're going to fine! Just get up so I can explain it to you!"

It was sad for poor Eliinwylu that Xerxes had yet to figure out that her touch was the leopardess' trigger. She would likly figure it out with time, but for now all she wanted to do was help.

"We might just be able to do that! But first ... get ... up ..."

Again she walked behind the female, lowering her head to her lower back and giving her an encouraging push. "You can do it! I know you can!"

[ Lady Kiya ]
-smacks Xerxes-

STOP.TOUCHING. XD

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 pm
Her ears twitched as the other said she knew what was happening. Though, she wasn't totally sure it was true or not. Eliinwylu didn't want to get up from the spot she was at now. What if it happens again? She took a couple deep breaths to clam herself even though the other seemed to be happy about her discovery. What was she going on about anyways?

When her attention was about to go fully back to the lioness, the lioness seemed to have wanted to help her get up with a push. "What.... What are you doing!" She said much louder than she expected. The moment the lionesses head touched her back.

More flashes came, this time she wasn't as scared of them, but it still made her jump. Voices filled her head again, visions of what was, what could have been, or even the future of whatever she was seeing passed. Even as she closed her eyes, she could still see it. Another flash that she had no idea what was going on. Words that she couldn't understand. Not that she couldn't speak the language, more that her mind wasn't sure what they were saying.

Her body began to shake, and Eliinwylu couldn't help it anymore. Tears rolled down her eyes. "Please....Why is this happening?" Her claws dug into the ground below her, as if to keep her in one place. She didn't want to move, she wouldn't move.

Depawsit

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces