Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hall of United Brethren

Back to Guilds

In this guild everyone is Gaian and everyone is equal! We are community based and friendly. Come join the fun and make new friends! 

Tags: Community, Friends, Gaia, Role Play, Unity 

Reply The Main Hall
Future events in the guild... What do you guys wanna see? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:02 pm
Bleeding Apocalypse
Nights-Rune
Bleeding Apocalypse
Small seasonal events might be nice. Like for Christmas, Valentine's Day, that kinda thing.

I have some presents ready for the major holidays. What kinds of event would you like to see.

I am liking the idea of the egg hunt smile

Small Secret Santas might be nice. Maybe TekTek contests?

Cool then we will defo have an Easter tektek contest smile I was toying with this idea. It seems to be popular.

I would love to run a secret Santa smile I think we have to at x-mas 3nodding it just makes it much more festive  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 pm
Nights-Rune
Bleeding Apocalypse
Nights-Rune
Bleeding Apocalypse
Small seasonal events might be nice. Like for Christmas, Valentine's Day, that kinda thing.

I have some presents ready for the major holidays. What kinds of event would you like to see.

Cool then we will defo have an Easter tektek contest smile I was toying with this idea. It seems to be popular.

I would love to run a secret Santa smile I think we have to at x-mas 3nodding it just makes it much more festive

I'll admit, I don't have the best TekTek skills, but others are pretty awesome at it. It'll be just as fun to view entries and vote as to participate. 3nodding  

Bleeding Apocalypse

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:29 pm
Bleeding Apocalypse
Nights-Rune
Bleeding Apocalypse
Nights-Rune
Bleeding Apocalypse

I'll admit, I don't have the best TekTek skills, but others are pretty awesome at it. It'll be just as fun to view entries and vote as to participate. 3nodding

Yeah well me and the Crew have to judge lol, So Easter TekTek... hmmm have to decide contest theme now... Maybe just general Easter... That allows for more creativity (spring, Rabbits, Chickies, E-corp etc)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 pm
I just remembered, a year or so ago, For an easter event in one of my guilds, I went through and hid Easter Eggs throughout the guild in random posts that if you clicked on them they'd lead to a link with a question on them and the goal was to find and answer as many of them as possible and send the answer sheet, with questions, to the host via PM.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:39 pm
Zero the Crimson
I just remembered, a year or so ago, For an easter event in one of my guilds, I went through and hid Easter Eggs throughout the guild in random posts that if you clicked on them they'd lead to a link with a question on them and the goal was to find and answer as many of them as possible and send the answer sheet, with questions, to the host via PM.

That sounds like an awesome idea! Any chance I could persuade you to run that next Easter.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:32 pm
Nights-Rune
Zero the Crimson

That sounds like an awesome idea! Any chance I could persuade you to run that next Easter.

You'd have to check again around Easter, but it should be possible.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:40 am
Zero the Crimson
Nights-Rune
Zero the Crimson

You'd have to check again around Easter, but it should be possible.

Cool,beans!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:14 pm
Nights-Rune

Cool,beans!

Well, that's retro.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:25 pm
some contest and events here  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:43 pm
MistyMary24
some contest and events here

Not easy to pull off since the market crashed. sweatdrop

I had some planned but they just have no value anymore.  

Nights-Rune
Captain

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500

GLJordan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:36 am
gaia spirit week is here. everybody welcome  
The Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3