Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:59 am
Owner's Name: Zee Oddwyn
Participating Soquili: Hartekellion
Link to Teepee: Here!

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: Considering it's called a woodchuck, I would assume it could chuck a lot.

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?: Ah, let me think.

Oh, yes!

"What costs nothing
but is worth everything,
weighs nothing, but can last a lifetime,
that one person can't own,
but two or more can share?"

It took me awhile to find the answer, actually. I've been told I'm not the best at solving riddles.

Do you like puzzles?: When I'm able to solve them! I'm ashamed to say that I've lost my temper more than once when trying to solve the more difficult puzzles.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:49 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: [Silvana]
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: One would think quite a bit, if that's what it does. Of course, I'm sure I could make it work faster if 'encouraged'...

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?: Hmm...I heard one once...

A box without hinges, key, or lid
Yet golden treasure inside is hid

Took me a bit to figure that one out. Of course, the one I learned it from was rather helpful in aiding my efforts...

Do you like puzzles?: One must exercise the mind as you do the body. To let either go to waste is a shame.

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:11 am
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: Kipenzi
Link to Teepee: [x]

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: I'm sure he could chuck a lot! I think I met a woodchuck once and he seemed to have quite the work ethic.

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?: Oh! I've always loved this one!

Who has a house that's too small for guests?

Hint: it's a turtle!

Do you like puzzles?: Sometimes, yes! But I get rather frustrated if they're too hard, so I'd rather not encounter any of that sort.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:05 am
Owner's Name: sheppardkid
Participating Soquili: Shadow
Link to Teepee: Teepee

So, just how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?: Depends on how strong the woodchuck is. Probably not much if it isn't that strong.

What's your favourite riddle? How long did it take you to solve it when you first heard it? Or did you make it up yourself?: My favorite riddle? Probably the one where you have to get a butterfly out of a box of twigs but with only moving 3 of the twigs. I'm uh...I'm still working on it...

Do you like puzzles?: Only if they are tricky.

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:05 am
Heya guys!

The month is at a close and it's time for April's bonus stats! This month's stat will be courage <3

Here's the form~

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]

[b]You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?:[/b]

[b]What is courage to you?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:20 am
Owner's Name: Ruler of Everything
Participating Soquili: [Kipenzi]

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: Of course I would step in to help them! What on earth do you think I am, some sort of monster? If someone's in trouble it's my... it's my duty as an onlooker to intervene while I still can.

What is courage to you?: I think courage is doing the right thing, and just... never really worrying about what others are going to say about you for it.

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?: Well, so far, I don't really think I have yet... I've been reaching out to my friend Kintori a lot recently which I know she doesn't necessary want but she definitely needs a friend... does that count as courage? Probably. But I don't know that it's a "truly courageous" moment. I'll keep you updated if something happens, though!

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Anabis

Monster Mage

21,250 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 am
Owner's Name: Anabis
Participating Soquili: Berry

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: Help them of course! Pranks can be fun but they're terribly hurtful when they cross the line. Pranks aren't supposed to hurt others feelings, they're supposed to be fun.

What is courage to you?:
Courage? Courage is being afraid, but doing what needs to be done anyways. No running away or turning back.

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?: I don't think I've had a courageous moment yet, at least not one that I could name. There are so many levels of being courageous. Trusting your parents when you first learn to swim is a level of courage that a lot of young land creatures go through. Baby birds are courageous when they start learning how to fly and jump from the branches and into the wind for the first time. Exploring a new land is another level of courage, you don't know what's out there in that new land after all. So yes I've had moments where I was courageous on some level, but nothing truly grand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:46 pm
Owner's Name: Belloblossom
Participating Soquili: Tenzin

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: "If such foolish behavior is going on in my home, I will step in to help without hesitation. If the act is going on outside of my borders, however, I shall only act if there is a call for help... Or visible distress from the victim."

What is courage to you?: Tenzin flicks his ears thoughtfully and his answer is slow at first, becoming more certain as he continues on. "Courage is being willing to help another creature, no matter what their history, provided they are looking for your aid." He paused briefly, before adding, "Provided they are not a Skinwalker or another with evil intent."

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?: "I believe one of my most courageous moments was when there were human hunters in my forest, with the intent to harm a unicorn and take his horn. I rushed into assist my fellow Soquili, even after being struck in the shoulder with an arrow myself."

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 am
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Afanasy

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: Looking really nervous and uncomfortable, Afanasy starts and begins to shy away. “Ummm…. Welll, I would like to stop it but most likely would just let it be.” His voice is hesitant, almost as if Afansy was hiding something. For indeed he was hiding something, the fact that he would most likely be the one doing the prank. Not because he wanted to, but because he had to.

What is courage to you?: ”Courage is the ability to say no and stick with it. The ability to walk away and never look back. The ability to do something even when afaid. And the ability to not come crawling back.”

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?: After a long pause staring off into space, Afansy looked back. “No.” All those times that he had thought were courageous in the past were in fact just bravado and stupidity he has since realized.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:25 pm
Owner's Name: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Participating Soquili: Soileana
Link to Teepee: link

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: That is the curious thing about fate, it has a way of leading you to where you are needed most. Though I am not often one to interfere, if the strings of fate were to bring me to a crossroads such as this, the path I choose would depend on whether my assistance is wanted or not.

What is courage to you?: Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather, the ability to overcome fear.

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?: In continuation with your earlier question, no. I fear very little, therefore do not believe any of my actions constitute as courageous. Though, the proudest moment in my life was adopting, of sorts, a young, troubled colt who later grew into a handsome, valiant stallion with a beautiful family. I suppose being a mother, even an adoptive one, takes courage.

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:45 pm
Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Z'en Gruk
Link to Teepee: Here it is

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?:
He looks at the sky as he thought about the question. "It depends. If they do not resemble a rabbit, I would stay out of it and not make it my problem by butting in. But if it's a rabbit-like creature, I would come to their aid through rain or sunshine."

(OOC: Z'en is only interested in rabbits and things that resembles them. He doesn't acknowledge other species' existence unless they just happen to cross paths with him.)

What is courage to you?:
Z'en looks right at you and snorts furiously. "Courage. The moment when you can stand up to someone your own size, in my case, someone bigger than me, and protect the ones I care about." The tiny creatures hopped between his legs as he continued to watch over them.

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?:
"There was a time where the forest and its inhabitants experienced mother nature's powerful stormy weathers. It was dark then, but I woke up to muddy water trickling down the hill and getting my fur wet. I noticed that there was a landslide that was about to happen for some shrubs were already swept away with the soil it grew on. I got up on all fours quickly as I could and rushed over to the tiny rabbits as the water current was too strong for them. I gathered them as close to me as I could and shifted the sand and mud into a sphere-like wall to protect them from dying. There is nothing I love more than rabbits."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 pm
Owner's Name: Kara Asumie
Participating Soquili: Kiyoraka Ashi
Link to Teepee: xXx

You see someone become the victim of a truly awful prank. Do you step in to help them, or just leave them to their fate?: Thinking about it as she sighs a bit this person is asking her stupid questions again when will they learn? "Well I would step in. Not to help but to take the victim as my own. Maybe even take the one playing the prank as my victim as well."

What is courage to you?: Ok this question wasn't as stupid as the rest. "Courage is to never back down when threatened by anyone. After all if one doesn't stand their ground then they are weak."

Have you ever believed yourself to have a truly courageous moment, what was it?:This question was a bit harder for her to answer. But thinking back there was one time in her past when she might have had a truly courageous moment. "Well once when I was a young filly I stood up against an adult purewalker. But that was long ago and I don't recall it very much."

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:09 am
Alright guys, April is now over! Thanks for all your entries, they're always lovely to read. I like how each character does things so differently xD

For May, you guys get to pick which stat you get boosted!

[b]Owner's Name:[/b]
[b]Participating Soquili:[/b]
[b]Link to Teepee:[/b]
[b]Which stat do you want the points to go to?:[/b]

[b]You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?:[/b]

[b]A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?:[/b]

[b]You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?:[/b]

[b]You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?:[/b]

[b]A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?:[/b]

[b]Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:32 pm
Owner's Name: sheppardkid
Participating Soquili: Shadow
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Intelligence

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: I'm not very fast and tend to trip over my feet sometimes when I run. I'd have to use my tricks to distract them and escape.

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: Riddles aren't really my thing. Now a game of pranks...THAT'S something I could do.

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: How lost am I exactly?

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: I'm fairly big so I think I could get the little guy back in the water.

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Directly? Not likely. I could probably trick the skinwalker though...Maybe pull him away from the foals without being spotted.

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: I've just pulled the greatest prank of my life!

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 4:19 pm
Owner's Name: Nisshou H
Participating Soquili: Grimm
Link to Teepee: xXx
Which stat do you want the points to go to?: Luck (it’s the only one not maxed)

You are running from a fierce predator. Do you have the speed to outdistance them, or do you have to resort to others methods to evade them?: “I can outrun it.” Grimm said confidently. He’d had plenty of training after all. “Especially in the woods.”

A stranger comes up to you and offers you a game of riddles, do you think you could keep up?: “Why would I want to?” He countered wrinkling his nose. He’d always been plenty smart but riddles were not a game he was found of.

You find yourself lost in the desert with no food or water, do you have enough resilience to make your way out of there?: Grimm forced himself to get past the fact that he would never be in the desert in the first place. “I can navigate with stars and find water. So yeah, I could.” He said sounding more stubborn by the second. In truth he didn’t know if he could in such dire circumstances but like hell was he admitting that.

You find a stranded dolphin on the beach. Do you have enough strength to push it back into the water, or do you do something else entirely?: “Yes, I can push a dolphin back into the water.” He replied flatly.

A skinwalker threatens a pair of foals up ahead, do you have the courage to stand up to it and defend them?: Grimm outright snarled at this. “I will defend them and kill it. It’ll never hurt anyone else again.”

Fortune smiles upon your day. What about it was so great?: “I… had a good dinner?” He replied finding this question peculiar when compared to the others.

(Also added to max stats list xD)

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games