Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:41 am
User Image

Jane the Witch

"What I did for him," she explained, "I did for the master. By using the gifts he has bestowed upon me for the sake of this man, I am spreading his will. I will be rewarded for it in time." She beckoned to Odette, opening her magic book to another page covered in images of life-like butterflies. "I believe I promised you some lessons. How would you like to conjure some minor creatures?"

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:43 am
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
Odette Saphira: Hybrid
╚══════════════╝

User Image
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

Odette walked up next to Jane as she looked down at the book she had. She tilted her to look at the picture and saw how beautiful these creatures were on the book. "How does this magic work." She work the word magic off her tongue as she looked at the words on the page next to it. "Is this language English or some old ancient ones?" She pounder at this as she was told there was many language around the world.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

((OOC: ))

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:29 am
User Image

Jane the Witch

"This," Jane said, sweeping her hand along the page gently, "is the language of my master - the language of the gods. The magic works from within your core. Everyone of this world has magic, but it varies in size. In some, magic is great. They go on to be witches or sorcerers, or something of the sort. Most, however, have a very small amount of magic and can't ever use it. However, there have been some reports of them using magic once in their life in a high-pressure situation, such as saving their life from some event or other being. This is touted as a miracle, but those of us who know the deeper roots of magic know better."

She offered her hand to Odette, palm up. "Here. Let us call upon your magic. Then we will make some butterflies."

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:40 am
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image
•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

Odette stared at the pages of the language Jane speak of. She was curious about this "magic" as she called it. She then looked at Jane a bit hesitant but she had to put faith and trust in her new friend. The world above her home was still unknown to her. Felt more like a fairytale as she was raised and taught about the world above the sea but never physically went until now. She heard about war, death, extinction and yeg this world was still begging her to explore it. Odette placed her hand in Jane's as she then looked at her. "What do I do?"

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••

00Rebecca_Chambers00

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image

Jane the Witch

"Close your eyes," Jane instructed, "And breathe deeply. I will first show you my core, and then I will teach you how to find your magic within yours." Jane closed her eyes and fell quickly into the routine, sharing in Odette's mind what she saw; a bright sea-foam green and white orb pulsed with light, giving off threads of glittering and glowing magic. She willed them to come to her and they pulled away from the orb like glistening threads. "Open your eyes," she coaxed to Odette. The bright threads of her magic flowed along her arms and pooled in her hands with light, tingling sensation. She smiled, knowing that as she held Odette's hand, she would feel it as well. Jane willed her magic to disperse and it faded.

She opened her eyes and smiled to Odette. "Now I will help you find yours."

00Rebecca_Chambers00

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:06 pm
Genrin619

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

User Image

Odette took a deep breath first then closed her eyes jus as Jane instructed. She felt a warm tingling sensation as in her mind she saw glistering sea foam green orbs that sparked with magic. Odette felt slightly odd and uncomfortable but her curiosity was getting the best of her. She felt like she was in no danger and so she felt the magic of Jane's flow into her as it felt so alien to her. Just like that, the warm sensation of magic was gone. Odette opened her eyes but it wasn't that of her violet eyes but it was her dragon. Her eyes slit just like a reptiles as it started to glow its violet color as Odette was ready to sed her magic. "Let's find it."

00Rebecca_Chambers00

[ ✔ ] The Otherworld | Main RP #1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas