Welcome to Gaia! ::

11th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

This is where the 11th Annual Ball will be planned! 

Tags: eleventh, annual, ball, roleplaying, official 

Reply яєcуcℓє вιи
Main Host Nominations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symbolon
Crew

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:51 pm
//nominates Mademoiselle Alvinette and scurries off  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:23 pm
I don't really know that she wants the nomination.

However, I also nominate Robayn.

When I had my emergency that I had to drive halfway across the country for, she immediately offered to help me condense our room plot to fit the new Ball timeframe so that I could still be a party to our room. She helped people with items, artwork, ideas. She's friendly and welcoming to everyone no matter what is going on. She's the perfect nomination for a host.  

Hillbilly Hikari
Crew

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Orlando de Pompadoure

2,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:31 pm
I nominate professor gosiles. Great guy and knew how to continue a story even if you log off for the night. He changed his name to something 123 but I cant remember so I will still call him Professor Gosiles  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm
I think everyone did awesome.... so I can't pick favorites! lol but I know all the nominees would be amazing choices and I like em ALL! 4laugh

ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja
(No further comments...)  

Akari Arima

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm
Symbolon
//nominates Mademoiselle Alvinette and scurries off

emotion_jawdrop *le jaw drop* M-m-m-me? Ohmygosh, I'm tickled pink! emotion_kirakira I don't think I would do a very good job, though, as I've never hosted a room before. I'm afraid nobody would actually vote for me... sweatdrop But it was awfully sweet of you to think of me. I've had kind of a cruddy day, and this gave me just the self-esteem boost I needed! emotion_hug

Seriously though, other than the nominations I thought of in my first post in this thread, I can't really think of anyone else. I kind of stay out of the host-nominating and stuff, since office politics kind of makes me nervous. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:20 pm
    Well...
    It looks like I don't have to say anything.
    I would just be repeating everyone else if I said it.
    I nominate Robayn, as well

Schizophrenic_Cupcakes

Symbolon
Crew

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette
emotion_jawdrop *le jaw drop* M-m-m-me? Ohmygosh, I'm tickled pink! emotion_kirakira I don't think I would do a very good job, though, as I've never hosted a room before. I'm afraid nobody would actually vote for me... sweatdrop But it was awfully sweet of you to think of me. I've had kind of a cruddy day, and this gave me just the self-esteem boost I needed! emotion_hug

Seriously though, other than the nominations I thought of in my first post in this thread, I can't really think of anyone else. I kind of stay out of the host-nominating and stuff, since office politics kind of makes me nervous. sweatdrop
I, uh, actually had reason. You, my darling, came up with a veritable slew of coded messages at two am in the morning. That, at the very least, deserves a mention. Perhaps this is an odd spot to make it, but that cache of codes convinced me that you can do anything.

You're my hero of the week.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:34 pm
Orlando de Pompadoure
I nominate professor gosiles. Great guy and knew how to continue a story even if you log off for the night. He changed his name to something 123 but I cant remember so I will still call him Professor Gosiles

He changed his name to Hexcat123
i wasn't in any other ball besides The Nightmare Dream hehe sweatdrop so i don't really know who to nominate sweatdrop sweatdrop  

Zandera L Xanthrid

Desirable Gekko

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:20 pm
Symbolon
Mademoiselle Alvinette

I, uh, actually had reason. You, my darling, came up with a veritable slew of coded messages at two am in the morning. That, at the very least, deserves a mention. Perhaps this is an odd spot to make it, but that cache of codes convinced me that you can do anything.

You're my hero of the week.

D'aww, thank you! emotion_kirakira And yes, it was embarrassingly late at night when I actually sat down and did those! Oh, by the way, if you still want to do that continuation RP from the spy room (oh please, oh please! It would be the perfect distraction from the cruddy week I've been having!), I still have a TON of those little messages that we could use in games and stuff. ninja

Oh, and thank you for your faith in me! I still don't know if anybody else would actually agree with you since I've never been a room host before, but I would like to try for room host/secondary.

Anyway, once more, you've given me a much-needed self-esteem boost, however things actually turn out. I've had another cruddy day today, and I feel a little bit better now. whee

Anyway...carry on with the nominations! sweatdrop I shall stop babbling now. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:37 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Erm...actually, it's under way.

Linky

Still writing out the initial post, then listing the full plot somewhere private so even you get to be surprised by stuffs.

I'm planning to use the codes you guys used, so that might be helpful, but I'm also adding a couple others and twisting some stuff around. It's going to be quite the project.

Symbolon
Crew

Blessed Cleric

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:46 pm
Symbolon
Mademoiselle Alvinette
Erm...actually, it's under way.

Linky

Still writing out the initial post, then listing the full plot somewhere private so even you get to be surprised by stuffs.

I'm planning to use the codes you guys used, so that might be helpful, but I'm also adding a couple others and twisting some stuff around. It's going to be quite the project.

*squeeeeeee* It looks FABULOUS so far! DO WANT! I already miss playing Lydia! lol

*apologies to all for hijacking the thread. Carry on!*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm
♥ You guys are generous to nominate me ♥
The things you said were just too sweet.
When Spotted told me my name was up there it made me all confused and happy at the same time xD

Other people have more experience with the ball than me, but I'm not sure who I would nominate out of all of them... the person I was going to nominate pulled herself out of the running - (*shakesfistatchibi*)  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 pm
Robayn
♥ You guys are generous to nominate me ♥
The things you said were just too sweet.
When Spotted told me my name was up there it made me all confused and happy at the same time xD

Other people have more experience with the ball than me, but I'm not sure who I would nominate out of all of them... the person I was going to nominate pulled herself out of the running - (*shakesfistatchibi*)

I know! DRAT HER!! But Robayn, you don't need to doubt yourself. AT ALL. Not even for a second! You would be great!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:42 pm
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Careful, you'll bring out my hysterical giggles again!  

Robayn
Vice Captain

Survivor

13,900 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Party Machine 500

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Crew

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100