Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{ OFFICIAL JULY CUSTOMS FOR TIH } CLOSED! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 pm
OFFICIAL JULY TiH CUSTOMS!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NOTHING SAYS CUSTOMS LIKE SHOWER SHUN

General rules:

gaia_crown [ Customs Fee ]: Customs flat fee is 600K. If you win a custom slot, you are expected to pay for your character within the winning 24 hours or your slot will be forfeited.
gaia_crown [ Quest Thread or Customs Form ]: You MUST present to us either a quest link or fill out the customs information below. If you win you will need to have your character created as an enroll character and approved before having the art of your character started. Not sure how enrollment works? We have an amazing questing newbie guide HERE! Basically it is more beneficial for you to get started questing by reading this guide HERE. We welcome all newbies, rping in this shop is fun and easy, and the only minimum requirement we have is that you actually enroll your character XD
gaia_crown [ Growths ]: Instead of getting a new student, you can also request growth art as long as an artist has NOT picked up your growth slot and you are already in the growth slots thread. Please note it still costs 600K and will take up your customs try slot.
gaia_crown [ Slots ]: There will be NEWBIE slots, CC slots, AND free for all slots. As this is CUSTOMS, if you are entering, you are basically willing to have your character picked up by any artists, we are not doing customs artists selections.
- The current customs artists available are:
Newbie: cheshire, Zoobey (2)
CC: Lucyal, Lividpeas, Pach (3)
Free for all: Ravvlet, Inu-Mitsu, Oniongrump, Lilwolfpard, Bilious (5)
______
10 SLOTS TOTAL
gaia_crown [ Availability ]: You can try for EITHER student OR Hunter (but not Horsemen sorry!), one or the other, not both please (Basically you can only try for one slot)
- More info TBA.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:47 pm
CUSTOMS DROP OFF FORM:

STUDENT CUSTOMS FORM:

[size=12][b]AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM[/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b] (if any)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Should be mentally/physically equivalent to a teenager of your character's species.)

[b]Faction:[/b] Demon / Monster / Reaper / Ghost / Undead - pick one
[b]Race:[/b] (The specific species of your student: i.e. werewolf, swamp monster, vampire, frost demon, etc.!)

[b]Natural Ability:[/b] (A natural ability is something that all members of your character's race can do! For example, all werewolves can shapeshift to wolf form. These ablities are used in roleplay for fun, and are not important for battle. Shapeshifting, being able to phase through walls, and having the ability to talk to animals are good examples of natural abilities!)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Tell us about your character's personality! Don't write a novel, but let us know a little about them - their traits, character quirks, and so on!)

[b]Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?[/b]

[b]FEAR Ability:[/b] (A character's FEAR ability is a special attack they can use in battle, similar to a limit break or other powerful and unique attack! Their power should be related to the character's species or personality somewhat.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[i]Eye Colour:[/i]
[i]Hair Colour/Style:[/i]
[i]Skin Colour:[/i]
[i]Clothing Style/Colours:[/i] (Remember, everything should be Halloween-inspired! Creepy is good!)
[i]Extra:[/i] (Your character's special features: wings, tail, pointy ears, fangs, whatever else that isn't covered above.)
[i]References:[/i] (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)

HUNTER CUSTOMS FORM

[size=12][b]DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM[/b][/size]

[u]The Hunter[/u]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Anywhere from teen to adult is acceptable.)

[b]Category:[/b] The categories of Hunter are:
Moon & Sun - Does the 'hands on' operations, more tied to execution of missions, attacking, assaulting, defense, repair, and guarding work. Moon is related more to repair/rescue and defense while sun is related more to offense.
Death - The "intelligence" operation, in charge of gathering information and maintaining the network of Hunters. They gather the information prior to a mission.
Life - Related to "research", including research specifically OF Halloween, its specimens, and ultimately Fear and the abilities of Fear and Hunters.
Mist - The group that does not have one specified role but fills in for everyone. A jack of all trades master of none group, they are usually asked to take missions from all four categories, but as a result do not get "specialized field" missions.

[u]The Weapon[/u]
[b]Name:[/b] (This [i]cannot[/i] be the name of a famous weapon - i.e. no naming your sword Excalibur! Also, no two Hunter weapons have the same name, so look over the Hunters currently in play to make sure you're not repeating a name.)
[b]Nicknames:[/b]
[b]Type of Weapon:[/b] (Can be pretty much any weapon as long as your Hunter can carry it.)
[b]Former species of weapon:[/b] (All Hunter weapons were originally Halloween creatures! Pick a species! Just list a species name here, please - no further description is needed.)
[b]Gender:[/b] .

[b]Personalities:[/b] Let us know a little about both Hunter and weapon -remember, the weapon is sentient and can talk telepathically to their Hunter.)

[b]Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?[/b]
(If your character participated in the original Hunter metaplot, then you've already written a solo that explains their reasons! Just link to that with a brief (2-3 lines, max) summary.

If not: all Hunters are human, chosen from among ordinary humans for their extraordinary ability to detect "evil beings". This abilty has affected them their entire life. The original solo guidelines are here: while, as a quest character, you do not have to write a solo yet, you should keep those guidelines in mind! Use them to develop your character's past, and their reasons for signing their life away to become a Hunter.)

[b]Weapon Ability[/b]
(A charged weapon can deliver a powerful attack in battle! This charged attack is like a limit break or other unique power, and is the Hunter equivalent of a student's FEAR ability.

The nature of a Hunter's charged attack is related to the weapon's original species. If your weapon was a mermaid, you can't have a charged attack that inflicts a stone-like temporary paralysis on your enemy - but you could do that with a weapon that was a gorgon.)

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[i]Eye Colour:[/i]
[i]Hair Colour/Style:[/i]
[i]Skin Colour:[/i]
[i]Clothing Style/Colours:[/i] (All Hunters wear a standard 'uniform': a white coat trimmed with gold with their class sigil on the back. They also always wear a colorful scarf/sash as part of their uniform. No matter what, these two items of clothing must be included in your Hunter's design!)
[i]Extra:[/i]
[i]References:[/i] (If you have art or design sketches for your character, include them here!)

STUDENT OR HUNTER GROWTH FORM:

[b]NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK:[/b] GO
[b]Proof of exam thread:[/b] GO
[b]Any Y2 specifications?[/b] Ie: hairstyle change, clothing change, slight addition to their appearance without going overboard (ie: character must still look HUMANOID and VERY MUCH ALIKE their first stage art)
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE REQUESTING A HUNTER GROWTH, you can request a SLIGHT hairstyle and clothing change, but nothing out of the ordinary, no tentacles or wings please. Please. Your weapon may also have a SLIGHT change, they might look a little more menacing or slightly more glowy- but please do not go overboard thank you.

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:49 pm
LIST OF PEOPLE:

1. Saint Sergio
2. Muffinsbaby
3. S-Blacky
4. Katsura Zanshin
5. Seiana_ZI
6. xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
7 Holy Blasphemy
8. romeo wilco
9 Ryndilee
10. GallusDomesticus
11 Masshiro
12. -KA3D3-
13. [Estelle]
14. Kanth
15 .The_Angelic_Music.
16. Raekah

ALL
1. Amon Larethian
2. pinchmonster
3. Miliardo Kason
4. Naked Satan
5. Beejoux
6. Saint Sergio
7. Ninjagami Ryo Kage
8. Muffinsbaby
9. Carhop Calvalier
10. KanamiTenjo
11. xoxomenai
12. DarkHeartedSorrows
13. Avian Serpentine
14. Yayoi
15. S-Blacky
16. Syusaki
17. chimarii
18. naggeela
19. x_Nata_x
20. Pales
21. ramenli
22. Songstress Kitsune
23. Face your demons
24. Ol-j-man
25. iloveyouDIE
26. Katsura Zanshin
27. hanging gallow
28. ILU 5 EVR
29. xdeathxbyxlovex
30. Prolixity
31. Seiana_ZI
32. Zee Oddwyn
33. MoonKitsune
34. xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx
35. Huni Pi
36. Nyxtsuki Moon
37. Ephebe
38. Chobi_Chocobo
39. Nerpin
40. Byrr
41. Chi Sohma
42. Holy Blasphemy
43. romeo wilco
44. musicaloner7
45. Ryndilee
46. kuromeez
47. GallusDomesticus
48. demon_pachabel
49. Masshiro
50. Xaki
51. LP
52. -KA3D3-
53. Sephiros Immortalis
54. Kupuritama
55. Rown
56. Seussi
57. Orangeish Sherbert
58. Kaiki
59. [Estelle]
60. Asahi Kumoru
61. Inle-roo
62. Saiyukii
63. iStoleYurVamps
64. Kanth
65. .The_Angelic_Music.
66. Nothing Yet
67. Raekah
68. Songstress Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:51 pm
CUSTOMS OPEN TUES JULY 6TH 2012 AND END JULY 12th at 11:59 PM PST  

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:50 am
And customs are open!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Demetrius Recarous Tyrant
Nicknames: Rex

Faction: undead
Race: zombie velociraptor

Natural Ability: Rex's slobber is made of acid, which he can either drool or spit over a distance (you probably would -not- like it if he licked you!)

Personality:

Rex is one of those undead that simply came into existence, likely thanks to nitemares about being chased by zombie dinosaurs. As such he has no family, which is fine with him, he likes it that way. As for his name? Well he made it up himself because he liked how it sounded.

Most of his early life was spent lurking in alleys and shadows, raiding trash cans and trying to scare anyone who's path he crossed. As he grew older, he became more bold, moving from trash cans to raiding restaurants, making of game of sneaking into kitchens and running off with food. He was no always successful in these endeavors, often being caught and chased off (after thrashing around and making a mess of whatever was in his path and likely taking a bite out of the door on the way out), but to him it was a game and being caught was all a part of that game.

Rex is far from the brightest crayon in the box, his solution to most every issue is to try to eat it. Homework he doesn't understand? Eat it. Someone trying to bull him? Bite and try to eat. Minipet annoying him? Eat it. And if he can't eat it? Then he will still try to bite it. And if that doesn't work? Well he'll do his best to look VERY THREATENING! before stalking/running away, probably with a passing snap of his jaws/bite along the way.

Yes, he is most definitely an eating machine and will eat most anything. His favorite meal being raw meat, preferably the kind that has been 'aged', aka rotting. However that does not mean he will not try to take a chunk out of a cow or eat your minipet! Want someone to eat your homework? Rex is your guy, just watch out you don't lose your pencil as well..or your hand. If he does eat something you would like back (like your hand or your minipet), hope he does not like the taste as he will immediately spit out anything he does not like (fruits and vegetables often fall into this category).

A favorite pass time involves scaring the piss out of whoever he can. He will often stalk a target, lurking in the shadows until he can strike, leaping out in all his toothy glory to send his target running down the hall (or at least make them jump a few feet). Any success at this is followed by his laughter, a creepy high pitched gurgling laughter that may or may not send shivers up your spine.

His other hobby (besides eating and scaring people) is skateboarding. How he picked up the habit is unknown (maybe he scared some kid away from their skateboard once and decided it would be fun to try himself) but it is one he enjoys greatly. Though unfortunately he has to replace his boards from time to time as he has a tendency to eat them.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? He followed the scent of something delicious to the school grounds, and then decided to stay around out of curiosity (or maybe he just really liked the food)

FEAR Ability:
battle cry
Mega crunch - a powerful crunching bite

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: green
Hair Colour/Style: short and messy, bright red/orange
Skin Colour: reddish brown
Clothing Style/Colours: cargo shorts, hoodie (hood down), no shoes, maybe elbow and knee pads; he likes grunge style and bright colors
Extra: dinosaur tail, dinosaur legs/feet, long nails/talons, sharp pointy teeth, maybe some spines/spikes down his neck?; he should have bones/muscle showing on his tail and around his mouth (like his acid drool has eaten away at his mouth), his ribs would also show though his hoodie will cover that, various other points of muscle/bone showing through
Build: average height, slenderish build (he will broaden as he gets older)

References: n/a

notes: a future FEAR or natural ability will involve a paralyzing or disarming effect from his laughter

Quest here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23000595  

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:03 am
Posting for Y2 art

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sasha Belrose, Here.
Proof of exam thread: Double Deez
Any Y2 specifications? First and foremost, Sasha got a haircut. Or she'll be getting a haircut. A bluntly cut, shoulder-length bob.

Jacket/clothing ideas:
Polyvore -- the jacket sleeves are okay to be rolled up (I asked zoo!). Her shirt-sleeves should be short so that they don't show. I'd like the scarf to be resting under the collar of the jacket, please!

If you scroll down the site you can see other options.

I'm looking for:
Skinny jeans/cigarette pants in a neutral color.
Flats/low heels in a neutral color.
Tunic-length shirt in a neutral color - or something muted, like a dusty rose, pale purple, murky green.
Her scarf + jacket colors, looking for something more earthy. Brown, gray, something like that.

Nona is changing! (approved by liz!)
More like this. All changes I'd like to see approved by admin first because I know it's a huge change. Longer blades, dual hooks on each tip - so basically, like meat hooks on blades. Crystal-like tips, still - the hooks on Y1 Nona were based on owl feet, and I'd like to keep that kind of design. Nona's colors can remain as they were - silver and a pale purple.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Roland Taft
Nicknames: Ro

Category: Mist

The Weapon
Name: Silvya
Nicknames: Silv
Type of Weapon: Scyth with Ethereal Blade
Former species of weapon: Banshee

Personalities:
Roland:
- Quiet: Roland was never an outspoken person, from a young age people mocked him for having his heads in the cloud and always in a book. As a result he always kept things to himself. If no one would believe his stories then why should he bother to share anything? Since then he’s always kept a low profile marking him as that odd, but quiet kid.

-Polite: He isn’t an angry person, or rude, as a matter of a fact when he does talk to people it’s always in a calm level tone. Stemming from his quiet nature he tends to never raise his voice when getting into any kind of confrontation. Rather than fighting or getting loud he would rather quietly go about the problem quietly and civil, but that doesn’t always work out…

-Pushover: He’s too polite, too quiet, and too non-confrontational. As a result both weapon and others can easily push him around. When he can’t talk someone out of something he’ll just end up bending over backwards and end up doing what they asked or going along with it.

-Distracted/Skittish: Of course being so quiet he’s often absorbed in his own thoughts lately, it doesn’t help he often has a pair of headphones on (explained later; Blame Sylvia) he tends to keep to his own little world and can often lead to him not really paying attention to a job at hand, or being startled even by small things day to day throwing him for a loop.

Sylvia
- Confident: Where Roland is timid and quiet, Sylvia is the opposite, talkative, cocksure, and eager to prove herself even if it means nagging and pushing Roland onward towards something for her own amusement. It does have it’s drawbacks though…

-Arrogant: Silvya has and continues to feel she’s superior to humans. After all even now she needs to be used as a weapon to help Humans fight her own former kind. Sometimes it results in strain in her and Roland getting along, it also leads to her pushing too hard on Roland. Sometimes pushing on Roland to act can help it can also back fire badly for both of them by pushing them to make decisions that end poorly for them both.

-Curious: Though she deems herself above her hunter, and his peers she is easily infatuated with their daily lives. With everything Roland does Sylvia watches with a curious eye of a constant observer often chiming in on things in his daily life curious with question. If anything at least it keeps Roland talking to someone, even if it is a voice only in his head.

-Singing: She likes to sing, she’s rather good at it too. It’s a shame she does it far too often and Roland can often be found listening to music in an attempt to drown his own weapons constant humming and singing when she has a ‘mood’ about her.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter?
Roland was always a story teller, he had imaginary friends all his life and was often kept to himself rather than being outgoing with others. For a long while it was just that, his imagination, but more and more often odd things would happen sometimes. Things would seems to move out the corner of his eye, and objects where never in the place he left them in the house. His mother and father both noticed the later as well and would often ask Roland if he was moving things. His response of course was to mention the ‘thing’ he would catch out the corner of his eyes, wispy clear, invisible, and only he could see it.

Eventually he would learn that it was a ghost, a Poltergeist that was feeding on his parents FEAR and paranoia. For now the mysterious figure he only ever saw out the corner of his eye would haunt his family causing strain on his parents, who in turn took it out on Roland. The longer it went on the more aggressive it would get. Throwing objects around behind his parents back while he was there leaving him to take the blame. Eventually his family would move, his father a military man being stationed on another base would send him from the sunny south of Florida to the chill of Massachusetts.

For a while everything seemed okay, but his parents where already splitting hairs over little things, fighting arguing, blaming their son for half their troubles. All the while the quitter he grew. Things didn’t end well either, as whatever started the job back in Florida, found them again once his father returned from oversea services in the army. The end result was a massive storm of flying objects during a family dinner. His father would be diagnosed with post-traumatic stress syndrome, his mother would file for divorce and all the while everyone ignored what Roland saw a small group took interest in it.

With a family in shambles a mother who didn’t trust a word he said, a father locked away for his mental health the only thing left was an option. To listen to what these strangers in white coats had to offer, the truth at a heavy price and a chance to prevent something like this from happening to others if he agreed to go with them.

Weapon Ability
Wailing Wall: Roland triggers the FEAR charge before cutting a large slice into the air while Silvia lets out a mournful wail so powerful it creates a barrier of sound to stop attacks (Barrier Y1)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: brown
Hair Colour/Style: Brown short cut coming just down past his ears
Skin Colour: Pale cream. Freckles along the bridge of his nose
Clothing Style/Colours: Wears his jacket normally it’s a longer coat split into two coat tails actually coming down past his knees. His scarf dark gold with trim of red is worn wrapped around his right arm. Rest of his outfit can be made as you desire.
Extra: He’s a bit smaller than most folks standing 5’5 and looking fairly meek
References: His weapon is a combination of the left and right most scythes. Coloring and blade of the left one, with the right one’s handle bar, the female figure is also clothed in a robe that becomes part of the blade if that makes sense? Think pale blues, greens, whites and a banshee in a dress before becoming a whispy ethereal blade?

He also wears a fairly large set of headphones that cover his ears around his neck for blocking out Silvya when she sings.

Miliardo Kason

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:07 am
User Image
Name: Carmine (car-mine)
Nicknames: none yet
Age: looks about 9, but is much older "year-wise" even if not mentally that old
User Image
Faction/Race Demon - Popobawa

Personality:

+ curious + Carmine is always finding something new to explore and get himself into. He can usually be found in the worst place possible for him to be, whether that a furnace that's being repaired to heat the school, the girl's bathroom or wherever else. He is consumed by his desire to further his knowledge of the unknown, but not the educational unknown.

+ attentive + Being a curious little brat, Carmine pays close attention to anything and everything. He overhears gossip, watches how people dress and act and then tells others about it. He's rather friendly, so it works out well that he would run around talking to everybody and spreading all kinds of rumors.

+ warm + His body heat is through the roof, and yet he thinks he's cold and likes to snuggle up to people, which doesn't usually go over well. He's gotten in a small number of scrappy fights because of this compulsion, but still continues to do it anyway.

- procrastinator - Even though Carmine doesn't like to sit still for too long, being young and full of energy, he will hold off doing important things for as long as possible. Unless it's immediately going to effect his personal well-being, it can wait. The exceptions to this would be things he wants to do, the things he procrastinates the most on are things others have asked of him and things he's required to do.

- opinionated - Carmine has some very strong opinions. Many times when he meets someone, he begins making judgments about them before he really knows them. Sometimes he will allow for them to prove him wrong, but many times he tries to see how spot on he is. Every now and then Carmine can be caught expressing these opinions of others to their faces... it doesn't usually end well. This usually ends with the other student raging at Carmine, and him trying (badly) to soothe them with words before fleeing to save himself.

- manipulative - It is very hard for Carmine to manipulate actual people seeing as he is not frightening or large at all. But he still finds a way to get people to do his bidding since they find quite often that they want to stop a rumor that he has started. Usually he finds a way to say things just right so that the only reasonable response is the reaction he wants.
User Image
~ lock picking ~ Being a little mischievous and extremely curious, it should be surprising that Carmine came across the hobby of lock picking. He has a small assortment of tools that he usually keeps in a small leather pouch strapped to the inside of his left thigh. Carmine has been practicing this hobby for a long while and can pick most ordinary locks very easily, and some of the more difficult ones given enough time.

~ cultivating fruit ~ Carmine's main diet is fruit, so it only makes sense that he would have a good time growing various kinds of fruit trees. Carmine plans on joining the gardening club mostly so that he can get decent fertilizer and have access to a greenhouse.

~ looking pretty ~ Carmine grooms himself way too often, it's just a habit, and not necessarily a bad one at that. He smells much better than most things in Amityville. He doesn't really try to dress like the king of the world, but it is important for Carmine to be well dressed and clean.

~ clocks ~ Carmine likes to collect clocks. Not every kind though, only the ones that are more complex with lots of little bitty parts. His favorite types are golden pocket watches, intricate cuckoo clocks, and abstract clocks with moving parts that don't really serve any function other than to entertain. He likes to take apart some of his less delicate clocks and clean them before putting them back together, and for the delicate ones he keeps them sparkling clean so nothing can harm them. Carmine only has one clock that ticks the seconds away and that is the one that also serves as his Amityville skull pin, hanging on a golden chain near his waist. Sometimes, if the room is quiet enough you can hear it ticking the moments away.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Carmine was abandoned at birth to some random other demons, who after a while had no idea what to do with him and shipped him off to Amityville. They don't care too much for him, and he cares less than a wink for them.

The reason Carmine was abandoned is because of a tricky situation with his family, where it became much easier to dispose of the evidence and forget. Carmine's father would also be his grandfather and his sister would also be his mother. If this is hard to grasp, think of it this way: Daddy got his daughter knocked up, who in turn had Carmine.

Due to this, Carmine is actually inbred. Luckily enough for him, since it was first generation inbreeding he suffers only minor effects. He does not age as quickly as other Popobawa demons do, his rate of aging is about 2/3 of normal, which is why even at his current age, he looks like a little kid, but is eligible for Amityville Academy. Also, unlike others of his specie, his scleras are black with a gold pupil, instead of his entire eye being a golden orb. This makes his eyesight much worse than other Popobawas, but it is still considered above average to many other creatures.

The random other demons that became Carmine's new "parents" had always been more of business people than family demons. They had no children of their own and thought it might be fun to raise a kid. Of course, being big in business, they were rarely home and Carmine was left to bring himself up, because of this, he has a slight hatred for families in general and had no intention of seeking a profession in business. This is where the animosity comes between him and his "parents".

FEAR: Carmine has the ability to shift into a poltergeist type mode. His physical body remains intact, though consequently paralyzed for the time being. During this "mode" Carmine is able to posses or inhabit inanimate objects, and weaker-minded creatures to terrorize his opponent. This includes, but is not limited to: controlling an object that gets hurled at his enemy, controlling the enemy's pet and attacking them, and making loud scary noises. During this, if the opponent is not phased by Carmine's "attack", they could very well do harm to his motionless body through any means they wish.

As Carmine progresses through his school years he will be able to better control larger objects and more complex-minded creatures, as well as different Poltergiest abilities to maximize his chances of harming his opponent.

Natural Ability: Carmine is able to shift between a bat form, and a human form with bat characteristics.
User Image
Physical Description:
Eye Colour: gold, large rounded eyes with black scleras,and gold pupil/iris
Hair Colour/Style: see the ref at the top that is uncolored. it's short, with a definite wave to one side, dark brown in color
Skin Colour: light tan, with it getting darker near his hands and around his eyes
Clothing Style/Colours: please see ref, it's near impossible to describe otherwise.
he wears a sort of scarf thing that is medium gray-red, it seems to have a bunch of ruffles in the back, and holds together in the front with two buttons.
he wears a sort of vest thing with a double row of buttons holding it together. He wears a pair of poofy pants that go into his boots, on his pants are a patterned strip that matches the color in his scarf thing.
his shoes are black pointed boots with creamy white spats
Extra: He has large bat ears and wings as well as a small tail.
References: can be found in quest thread~

Quest Thread: Carmine

*** I'm also giving the artist liberty to play around with his outfit and change things up ***  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Chimera
Nicknames: Merry or Mera

Faction: Monster
Race: Constructed Chimera

Natural Ability:
Merry can tap into the natural abilities of the critters she's comprised of. Nothing crazy, but she gets slight enhancements to her senses, speed, strength. These enhanced skills don't come for free through, and she has to keep up her blood sugar and carbohydrates or she'll crash out. It's why her metabolism is so cranked up. As she grows and learns to harness these abilities they well grow, but they're pretty tame right now. She can see in the dark, she can hear a little better. She's a little faster then your average student, and she doesn't need help to carry aorund heavy objects.

Personality:
~ And here we see the wild Chimera in her natural environment Merry isn't normal, not by any means. She's got a veritable melting pot of species from which she was made, and all those many bits have colored her mind, her habits, and her behavior. She was made from the genes of animals, and humanity was an afterthought.

She has the curiosity of a bird, a scarlet macaw to be exact, and doesn't seem to have many personal boundaries. If something interests or intrigues her she'll do all in her power to figure it out. Speaking tactlessly, or invading the hell out of your personal space in the process should the need arise.

She seeks out the warmth and companionship of others, whether they like it or not, and is just stubborn and hot headed enough to not take no for an answer.

~ Are you gunna eat that? I would be cautious to putting anything of value in front of this girls mouth when she's hungry. Not only will you loose it, but you might pull you hand back a few digits short. She has a veracious appetite, and an abnormally quick metabolism, no doubt the result of having been made, rather then born.

Not only does he have a bottomless pit for a belly, but she has an insanely broad palette. All the various critters that went into her creation have different diets, and Chimera seems to enjoy them all. She may prefer food of a bloodier fair, but she's quite happy with a handful of carrot sticks.

~You and me baby ain't nothing by mammals.. With all those natural instincts in there mucking about, complications are bound to spring up. Her attractions to others seems to suffer in a most peculiar manner. If she likes you, then she likes you, but how she expresses that attraction is subject to change depending on.. well, many things. She may try to court you like a bird one day, or a lion the next. Any odd mating instincts from her grab bag of genetics could show itself.

An another note. Because not all of the poor beauties that went into her were female, she seems to have taken on the habits of not only the softer gender, but also the males. If another girl is honing in on her turf or her male, Merry would be more then happy to lay the smack down and wreck a b***h. She doesn't like her things being mussed about with, and can come off as jealous when it's more a territorial case.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
Merry was sent to the academy by her creator so she may learn from the best of the best. What limited skills she already possess need honing, and the dormant abilities that still lay untapped need to be harnessed and controlled. She'll find that and more within the grounds of the academy. Perhaps even a little discipline along the way.. fat chance of that.

FEAR Ability:
Venom - Merry's fear is venom. She not only has retractable fangs, but she can spit the vile fluid if she so chooses. Containing the DNA of a few different venomous snakes, she has a handful of weapons to pick from.

Proteolysis-
It burns like crazy if it contacts your skin(unless you have unnaturally think dermis), makes your muscles ache if she injects it into you, or acts like weak mace if it gets in your eyes. Nothing too serious here, but would make for a good deterrent or distraction.

Nerotoxin-
This one hits nerves! Temporary paralysis of any limb she happens to sink her teeth in. Paralysis lasts only a few moments, but numbness and tingling could carry on for hours afterward. Spiting this particular venom won't do a whole lot of good unless she can hit you in the eyes. Temporary blindness lasting a few minutes followed by nerve twitches or blurred vision.

This cannot be used until second year!

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Red; slited pupils
Hair Colour/Style: Red and wavy, pulled back into pigtails
Skin Colour: White, with orange/yellow scales
Clothing Style/Colours: Middle american style (Aztec, Miyan, Inca), Blue with gold accessories.
Extra: Has a bull ring nose piercing, as well as her navel pierced. HAs ears like a goat.
References: [x] [x] [x]

Quest Thread: Here  

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 am

Name: Glasere Uller
Nicknames: Glass, Uller

Faction: Monster
Race: Snow Stag

Natural Ability:
Shifting: In which Uller turns himself into his snow stag form. It's a huge stag with a pair of giant reindeer antlers. The same color as his humanoid form.

Personality:
SECRETIVE
Glasere doesn't like talking about his personal life. He thinks it's none of your business where he comes from and what his family is like. Why give people information they can use against you? Being secretive can be good because he can be trusted to keep secrets. However, he won't answer a lot of questions unless he feels he can trust you. Sometimes this is helpful when a friend needs someone to listen to; something to tell him just to get it off their chest. He'll take it to the grave, so to speak, before uttering a word about it. Negatively is it makes Glasere hard to get close to.

HAUGHTY
Because he grew up as an only child, he feels entitled. He was spoiled rotten, getting everything he ever asked for. He feels the world needs to bend over backwards to please him just because he was born. His haughtiness is more of a negative trait than a positive one. He does tend to isolate himself with this snooty air he has about himself. Who's to say if someone doesn't find it attractive, however?

TIDY
He doesn't like dirt. At all. He will freak out at the smallest form of dirt or a stain on his clothes or near his person. He has to wipe down anything he touches, desks, tables, whatever it is. He usually keeps a handkerchief with him for this. He gets odd looks for this one, because dirt is a normal thing, but he won't have it. He'll spend several long minutes cleaning something before his butt touches it. If he shakes hands with someone, he'll automatically seek out somewhere to go wash his hands. It doesn't make him very cuddly, but he's great at organizing things. Sometimes he takes it upon himself to straighten something or clean something up. Bedroom? Classroom? If he has the time and the engery, he'll do it.

LOYAL
When Glasere finally does consider you a friend, he will be loyal to you as you are to him. He might not share all of his private life with you; he just finally figured out you're not going to rip him off. He'll be warmer towards his friends than anyone else.

DEFENSIVE
The Uller's have a bit of a defensive streak. It's not hard to get him into defensive mode where he will blame you when it's his fault. If things don't go his way, it's never his fault. If you criticize his work, he will freak out and call you names before huffing and walking away. It makes picking a fight with him relatively easy and he could be considered an easy target if you can get past his snooty remarks.
Glasere can be a little hard to deal with sometimes. He's used to a completely snow and ice environment with very little interaction. Which is why he comes off as snobbish and rude some of the time. He also is trying to learn to put trust in others and make some connections that will help him develop into something not so cold hearted.

FEAR Ability:
Freezing Knives: In which he freezes the air around him and sends them launching at his target. The water takes shape into tiny ice shards that cut the skin.

As he moves through the years, he'll be able to do this from more of a distance than just around him.
Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour/Style: Starts off dark blue, then goes lighter. It's usually down around his shoulders.
Skin Colour: Blue with darker blue fade on his arms and legs. Snow flecks all through out his skin.
Clothing Style/Colours: A bunch of dark greens and browns.
Extra: Deer tail, small, stubby antlers and pure black eyes.
References: First Chibi | Non chibi with a few changes from the chibi | Smile! | EW! | No spots ref  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 am

Name: Lucinda Necroforo
Nicknames: Luci, Stiff, Sharp shot, and Creeper Reaper.

Faction: Reaper
Race: Necromancer

Natural Ability: Summon Dead

Personality:

I'm not so sure about this...: She's very insecure since she was overshadowed by her brother. She was always the one he would blame things on. She avoids making big decisions and also talking in front of groups of people. She often fidgets with her hands in her pockets while looking at her feet to try and avoid talking to more than one or two people at a time.

I don't know how I feel..: Most of the time she is in a mellow and laid-back mood. Although she is very shy, certain things get her to open up and talk. She's very easily effected by other people's actions and emotions which can lead to sudden mood changes and rash actions. She's been like this ever since she was little, being in the same mood as her brother and his friends. Mostly due to the fact that her brother would always tell her that she couldn't do things or that she wasn't that good at anything she did compared to what he did.

I can do this!: Although she is weak, she picks fights when she's flustered or angry at a bad test grade. She's extremely stubborn and once she decides on something she'll push for it if it doesn't include dealing with lots of people. She also will confront others if she ultimately thinks her way is right and theirs is wrong. It's one of the few times she comes out of her shell. She literally will spend days studying without uttering a word in order to get a high score on an exam or assignment. It's also why her weapon is a musket, it takes time for her to perfect her accuracy while making the different smokes work. She's stubborn about it though because it's size is a little odd for her so she has to take time to get it ready to fire. She knows it's better for her than something up close and personal like others may use so she sticks with it to prove her point.

I know more than you~: She takes pride in her knowledge the same way her brother takes pride in his physical skills. She takes any opportunity to learn more about anything. She wants to be able to answer any and all questions that arise in school or in public.

I want to try this!: Deep down inside, part of her has always wanted to be a stronger person. She wants to be open to more people and to be able to have a set mood instead of flipping from mood to mood all the time. She refrains from summoning corpses to aid her because in truth, she want to show that she can do things on her own. She wants to prove to herself and to her brother that she can do things that aren't easy and that she can be stronger than she used to be.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? She also wants to enroll since she loves to learn and to test her brain. She enjoys trying new things in academics so she can deal with more situations and people. She wants to improve her social skills along with her academics so that there will be a healthier balance to herself.

FEAR Ability:
Year One: Target Practice
She uses skulls or in the case of the musket she tries to shoot at the enemy as a scare tactic or a fake out. Her goal with it is to get into the head of her opponent or just annoy them with smoke that changes shapes. Ranging from something small like a spider to something larger like the silhouette of a grim reaper with their scythe.

Disadvantage: If it misses by a lot and turns into a shape of a spider or another creepy crawler, it may blow back towards her and mess with her vision for a moment.

Year Two:Boom Skull Shot?!
She aims for the head but odds are she misses and ends up having the smoke ball explode near the opponents face. She has a few types which would cause either dizziness or slight hallucinations along with the obvious odor which ranges from a slight smell to the rank stench of rotting corpses.

Disadvantage: If she misses or is too close, she gets the smoke all over herself too. It could cause her to stumble or get dizzy from it depending on the level of the miss and the type of the smoke.

Year Three: (not sure if this is right) Death Shot
She shoots a larger skull bullet that explodes into a huge black cloud with a reaper shape to it. If it does a lot of damage the smoke rises up in a skull in cross bones shape.

Disadvantage:

Physical Description: She's very tattered looking and pale due to her nightly visits to dig up body parts from the graveyards. She always has dirt on her feet and under her nails.

Eye Colour: Grey

Hair Colour/Style: Jet black and short-ish with spikey ends.

Skin Colour: She's very pale and has been since she was born.

Clothing Style/Colours: Black tripp shorts with orange seams. On the chains are little skull charms. A sleeveless torn up T-shirt that says I <3 Graves. She has a skull and cross bone necklace and wears the same thing as an earring on her right ear.

Extra: Her weapon a musket that shoots skull shaped bullets so she doesn't have to get up as close and personal as she would have with other things. They aren't made for wounding though, there are a few different types that she has made which do different things. She would rarely shoot it until after year one since she would have to work on her aim. It's more like a musket from the old fairytales, very simple looking? Much like the bird hunting rifle Gaston has in Beauty and the Beast.

References:
Wip by Atheart Better Gun Ref
black and white Another sketch Fullbody Sketch by Fatal Irony
User Image

Quest Thread

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

Muffinsbaby

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:34 am

Name: Jaqueline Colorado
Nicknames: She has none...yet. Don't ever call her Jackie.

Faction: Demon
Race: Colour Demon

Natural Ability: Able to change the color of an object, usually inanimate, but she can temporarily change organic creatures.

Personality:
~Jaqueline is determined. Once she puts her mind to doing something, she'll do anything it takes to get it done. She's not afraid to get down and dirty if she needs to, and resents anyone that calls her weak.
~She's not shy about her accomplishments either, she'll brag to anyone that will listen, and sometimes to those who wont. If she's doing something, and she believes someone's watching her, she'll make herself look, or at least try to, amazing while doing it. She doesn't care who you are, she knows she's awesome, and if you know it too, you're just really good at observing the obvious.
~She doesn't care who you are, or how sensitive you are, she always tells you the truth. She says what's on her mind when it's on her mind.
~No matter who you are, you'll always be able to tell what kind of mood she's in. The reason this is? Her eyes give it away. No, not because the eyes are the window into the soul. Soul? Does she even have one? Her eyes are like a mood ring, but these actually work. And you can read her if you know what the colors mean.
~She won't let you know, at least not on purpose, that she does care and feel what you do. She likes being around people, she just happens to use the wrong methods to make them like being around her.

Simply put, she wants to be the best. She wants to be the leader of a club - any club, she's amazing at everything, right? She wants to get straight As in her classes - easy, right? Her parents instilled in her since birth that she's nothing but the best, and that nothing but the best is expected of her. She WILL be the best, she WILL be the most powerful, and she WILL be the most popular.

FEAR Ability:
Rainbow Projectile Acid: A spew of rainbow colored acid comes forth from, you guessed it, her mouth. It doesn't hurt much at first, but it keeps dealing damage over time.

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: RAINBOW~!
Hair Colour/Style: Very long, like, trailing on the ground, and thick. White for the colour.
Skin Colour: Pale flesh tone.
Clothing Style/Colours: A white, belted leather leotard thing, with only one sleeve, being extra long and trailing to the ground, and the other side shoulder showing. White fuzzy legwarmers starting from just below the knee and covereing white boots.
Extra:
~ White Horns, curved and branching off three times. (Consort tektek Reference)
~ Typical demon tail, white, with a glowing rainbow orb right before the spade.
References:
~ Tektek Reference  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:36 am
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
Name: Alexei Jamil
Nicknames: Lex

Category: Life

The Weapon
Name: Regal
Nicknames: N/A
Type of Weapon: Khopesh <- Just like this, but with some runes running up the blade?
Former species of weapon: Gryphon

Personalities:

Alexei:

- Emotional Facade : Lex puts on a cool demeanor, exuding self imposed confidence. He postures with attitude, and fancies himself a suave gentleman that can seduce his way into any woman's heart. It's a good facade, but a facade is a facade; and this facade is used to hide a scared and scarred child that used to make a mad dash to the bed to escape the shadows. He learned the facade technique from his father, who always told him to "fake it until you make it" in regard to conquering his fears of the dark, old houses, and shadowy corners. He's not quite there yet, dad.

- Inwardly Aggressive: Lex is, at his core, an internalizer. He'll take everything said, process it, and then give you a charming smile, even if he actually hates your guts for what you just said to him. He'll blab to someone else about it later, but he will almost never say anything negative about you when in earshot, unless directly pressed by a superior to give a full, truthful report of how someone behaved. Heck, he'll even offer you a bag of chocolate chip cookies (which he can't eat due to a mild cocoa allergy) while imagining shoving Regal's blade into your abdomen.

- Nurturing: If Lex does have one good quality, it's that he does actually care for someone that's been wounded - in all aspects of the word. Need a crying shoulder? Lex is there with a big comfy jacket to snuggle in to. Cut your thumb? Lex will go get you bandaged. Sick? Here's some homemade soup. The phrase "love your enemies" is a very prevalent part of his lifestyle, so even if he hates you (read above personality trait), he'll still take care of you with a chipper smile and a set of twinkling eyes.

- Polite: Lex most definitely minds his P's and Q's in social interactions. "Yes sir" and "No ma'am" are phrases that almost never seem to leave his vernacular, along with "may I please" and " If I may." He stands at attention, his posture is hardly ever slouched, and he makes sure to be well groomed when the situation allows it.

- 99 Problems, and a woman is all of them: Lex enjoys the company of women, really. He sought it out most of his adult life, and will probably continue seeking it. There's only one problem, however: he can't stick with one woman. He's been wrapped in in triangles, rectangles, and even an octagon once, and still hasn't learned his lesson. He just likes his women too much. That, and he's dead afraid of actually committing; he'd rather not get hurt like his father, nor does he want to hurt others like his mother. This makes it hard for him to reach to a level of relationship beyond "friendly acquaintance", and tends to break his facade when someone gets too serious.

Regal: A seriously stuck up Gryphon who has the voice of a god okay? He takes way too much pride in himself and his destructive voice, often exaggerating about the enemies he's sung into submission. He likes to call his wielders his pets, and often treats them as such when out of battle. His pompousness carries over into battle in the form of phrases like "I could have blocked that better" or "Listen to me, you little p***k, I actually know what to do." He only cares about his Hunter because he cares about his own survival, and will make a deeper bonding quite a challenge.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? Lex grew up with the shadows constantly teasing him from the corners of vision, playing nasty games of chase with him until he made it to his bed. Mother refused to acknowledge his stories, while Dad paid close attention, told him that his fears were valid, and taught him how to ignore the shadows. Dad left soon after Mother had an affair, never to be heard of again.

The shadows went away for a while, during High School, but came back once he entered college and began club crawling with his very persistent acquaintances. The shadows tended to hang about in the dark corners, where the people were passed out or doing some rather vile things. Lex tried to ignore them like Dad had taught him, but the effort only seemed to make the shadows multiply.

When the recruiter came around, Lex's compassion for his fellow humans, mingled with the chance to rid himself of the haunts, compelled him to go with the mysterious man to help rid the world of the Fear consuming plague. Maybe he'd be able to find out what happened to his father while he was at it.

Weapon Ability
Perish Song - When fully charged, Regal releases reverberating sound waves strong enough to pummel the opponent. (Battle Cry)

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour/Style: Dark brown, style is a combo of this and this.
Skin Colour: Beach Boy Tan
Clothing Style/Colours: This coat, tailored and fitted to show more of his body shape. His scarf is up to the artist, and worn however it looks best. Underneath the coat is up to the artist, but he really likes to dress in a classy casual style. Bottoms and shoes are up to the artist as well, just keep it classy!
Extra: Accessories can be added at artist's discretion! His complexion is a little ruddy, so freckles and/or blemishes are cool. 5 'o clock shadow would be amazing. <3
Height: 6' 2"
Built, but not super broad. More condensed muscle.
References: N/A  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:41 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLMENT FORM

Name: Caelestis
Nicknames: Cael

Faction: Demon
Race: Fox

Natural Ability: Shapeshifting - Transforming into anything found in nature. Not that powerful yet, but Cael's favorite shift is into a common red fox. Only used rarely for now until he can become stronger because it can drain alot of energy out of him so he must recharge.

Personality:

Loner - Keeping to himself in most situations is Cael's specialty. He lacks normal social skills and he would rather avoid large crowds and keep in the shadows. Being an only child/being never helped while growing up. Some would call him a "social phobic" though he does try to interact with others. When he does speak up though, Cael would sound cold and distant in tone but not rude.

Emotional - Cael is quite the ticking bomb as long as you know how to push the right buttons...or the wrong ones in this case. Very destructive in attitude when pushed to his limit, he does not appreciate dominant behavior. In an instant he can become quite dangerous to approach as he will lash out at his victim. Once you piss off with this fox you just sentenced yourself to enemy number one. Another reason why he isn't very social as afraid of what he is capable of doing when his short wick temper is ignited. His emotions are his greatest weakness.

Thief - Time to time Cael has a habit of taking nice things that are not his. He "borrows" the oddest items and stashes them away. Anything from discarded books, pocket mirrors, pens all sorts of things. He's quick of his work without leaving any trace of evidence. He only takes items that have become meaningless to others. One creatures trash is another demons treasure.

Resourceful - Quite clever and inventive Cael learns by picking things up fast. Quick to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations an surroundings finding ways to handle them in the best of his knowledge. When confronted with new things or creatures he is not fearful but cautious. Thinking before acting is crucial in these times. Think fast or perish in a sense, a good way to survive.

Devoted - Cael has a deep passion to song and music when listening on his headphones. He finds it quite soothing and helps mellow him out, especially when he is trying to block out negative vibes. When listening it changes him temporarily in a way that his expression is softer also his mood is very calm almost affectionate. Never in public but he sings on occasion and it quite hypnotizing. Almost sounds like a females voice when heard from a distance.

Courteous - Raised by his mother, civil at his best, taught to be a well mannered foxy. Learned to respect all living creatures. Respectful to elders and higher ranked beings as well as woman (and a few men) on occasion. He knows better then to be crude and out of line. It was sort of bashed into him as well as it is in his nature and out of habit. Cael shows gracious consideration towards the younger generation as to be merciful.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Brutally forced by his beautifully sadistic mother to enroll. Didn't take much since she's ten times scarier then Cael is every aspect. Dragging him by the ears with his tail between his legs so to speak. She believes Cael going to this university would help with his self-esteem, lack of destructive control when provoked, and build up his knowledge for the unknown. Cael being half nervous and half anxious, really wants to be able to be of some significance and to be respected one day. Not just some creature in the shadows with no hope for greatness. So if this academy can boost his self being, then what's there to lose?

FEAR Ability: Pocket Realms - Cael is able to fold the fabric of space and time, creating pockets of reality. Still not mastered but he can produce and turn a small hole under a floorboard into a little room. Time flows faster inside his realms then outside. A few hours spent is his pocket of reality is really only truly a few minutes. Eventually in time, he would go longer periods inside his realms and make more elaborate illusions of space.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Dark shiny hazelnut
Hair Colour/Style: Brown with a wisp of blonde/short and wavy
Skin Colour: Peach skin
Clothing Style/Colours: His clothing consists of a long sleeved maroon shirt plus a cut off v-neck collar jacket,
black and red detached pants, punk strap shoes. Maroon headphones around neck, blood red star necklace, bondage black cover mask.
Extra: Large ears and a very long thick tail that drags across the floor. Under his bondage mask lies a fox muzzle, only does the rest of his face look normal.
References: Chibi with Fox FriendFullbodyUnmasked  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces